DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Still too flippin' cold out there too soon.

Mike, I'm with you. I guess the pace of life and other media reduce traffic here. That's ok. More biscuits and sweet tea for me. Big Grin We know the lurkers are out there. Missing the MIA's. That was really cool seeing Mannie get his buck. If he gets another, you can send some deer jerky up this way. Just sayin'. Big Grin

Really hate cancer. Coworker friend of mine, known her for over 15 years, just passed away. She was only diagnosed in September, but at Stage 4. She was a really nice person, did a lot of volunteer work. I just don't get it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking to warm a little today and be a little like fall instead of winter,lol,hope everyone has a good day and weekend......... Wave.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Bit brrrrisk again this morning, but it looks nice at least. It's Light Up Night here in downtown Pittsburgh, all the buildings leave their lights on tonight, and there are tons of Christmas themed activities. It will be cold, but dry, and will bring a lot of people in to the city. Warming up a little tomorrow, for PRP's slow index race. It's a lot of fun, index gets set between 20 and 30 seconds, passengers allowed. I'm on the mic for this one.

You all have a great day and weekend. It's ice cream time.
Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,pretty nice today here in the valley but they say more of some kind of weather moving in Wednesday so you never know,well it's biscuit and gravy Monday hope everybody has a great day............. Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,man the wind is stirring big time here,and they're saying we could have some weather tomorrow but who knows it'll be what it'll be..............

Well I hope all is well wherever you all are,Chuck bisquits in the oven and sweet tea is sweet as ever so come and get it,hope you have a good day up there in the big woods Tongue...........see ya'll tomorrow........... Wave...................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a lot of fun on Saturday at our slow index race. 24.68 in the 1/8th mile for the first race, and 26.78 for the second one. It's fun watching racers use different methods, though the most popular is the passenger with a stopwatch. We ate well in between the 2 races too. Big Grin Getting me warmed up for Thanksgiving, though it won't be my mom's cooking, at least not all of it. It will be my sister in law's mother's cooking. Food is secondary though... just will be happy to be with everyone.

Mike, you know I'm in for biscuits and sweet tea! It sounds like Susie is having fun in GA now on her vacation. I hope all the others are doing well.

You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving. I'm going to have a great time with the family, and hopefully the weather will be ok for the drive out tomorrow. I'm thankful every day for everything, from being able to see, hear, and walk, to being blessed enough to go racing. And of course, I'm thankful for all the friends I have made here on DRR.

Even that mean Cardinals fan Scott. Big Grin

I hope all of you have an even better time than me. And of course, ice cream goes with turkey and the trimmings. Big Grin
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's a shame some of you got all that snow. I'd send some of our sunshine your way if I could. Supposed to be 83* today.
Did my annual bird at work yesterday and it must have been good. There wasn't anything left. I been doing one on my Weber kettle for close to 30 years now and my people won't let me quit. One of our ex employees called up and said he was going to hate to miss the first one in 25 years.
Y'all have a gooden and Happy Thanksgiving! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Floyd we didn't get but just a dusting here in Cana of snow,but I got a flu bug instead,I'd drather have the snow,but hey I don't get a choice,and that prime rib looked mighty fine I saw over on FB I'd bet it was good too........ Wink..............

Well hope everyone had a good thanksgiving and hope your week is setting up to be a good one............ Wave..............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Yeah Mike, it was really good. We had the prime rib, ham, turkey and all the sides. The turkey didn't get done in time so we didn't eat any of it Thursday. Marty and his family ate it Friday. I gotta check and see if there are any leftovers of turkey. I've already finished the ham and prime leftovers.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like another wet week here in Cana,fog this morning and I've got to head right dab in the middle of it got to go and get tags for my truck,long story short,while mom was sick before she passed I had one of those weeks from well you know,trans.came out of my 4x4 dodge tr.and my tractor all at the same time,so I bought another dodge truck a 2wd from a friend for cheap just to get around,And should have known but didn't ask but when I got it it had a n.c. salvage title(hit a deer)and now in va. You have to send that title to Richmond before it can be tagged, so I did.
Meantime I needed a truck and put ins.on this 2wd and plates off 4x4 and and old sticker off of a junk car,and started driving,knowing better but did.
And on wed.before thanksgiving I became the turkey for sure,was hurrying(for some reason)down hwy 52 and met a trooper 60 in a 45,well you can quess the rest,as he came to my door I said yea just a little fast,I believe he yep,and then I told him the story about the tr.reg. and got 4 tickets for my trouble then on Friday after thanksgiving my title came back oh well,can't say I didn't know better so court Jan.20 and probably a driver safety course and back at it lesson learned or I hope, Banging Head..............

Sorry for the long story this morning just seemed I needed to tell it,Chuck hope the weekend was good and Floyd that prime rib looks outstanding,Mannie saw it and said Dad I'd like some of that I told him to grab some more jerky and dream it's prime rib,lol,see ya'll later........ Wave...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the week here too, after a couple of warm days to end the holiday weekend. Hope you all had a great one too. We had about 40 people from the track at a local restaurant Wednesday night to start the weekend, good time. No problems on my travels to the east and back, good time with the family. Sheesh my brother's youngest shot up, and my nephews keep growing.

Floyd, you're making me hungry. Not that it takes much, but man, that looked good.

Mike, we've all done one of those "oops" we wish we could take back. I hope the judge cuts you some slack since you had to cut corners to be with mom. Rifle buck season opens today here in PA. I don't hunt, but I like venison. Wonder what Floyd could do with some good cuts? Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

That's what I like best about holidays, cooking and sharing with the family. It's hard to cook for one but it's easy to cook for a half a dozen and more. I've got a killer prime rib recipe and my family insists on it. Can only do it when it's on sale cause I ain't fond of doing 100.00 roasts. i don't mind 40 or 50 but it's hard to justify 100 bucks for a piece of meat. I can't complain though, Marty got me that bottle of JW Platinum. UM Good!

Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Thursday morning folks,it is nasty here,so got a lot to do inside today,hope everyone has a outstanding day........... Wave...........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Friday again dang I just started the week now it's over,well ya'll have a great weekend and have some fun....... Wave..........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Looking at a couple days of rain today and tomorrow, but I'll take that over 2 days of stuff I have to shovel. It's hard to believe Christmas is 3 weeks away. The older I get, the more time seems to fly by.

Mike, let's hope the Steelers show up against the Bengals this weekend. They've played down to Tampa Bay and the Jets, so maybe they'll play up to the Bengals like they did Indy and the Ravens.

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks,another good day God has given us,go steelers......... Double Thumbs up Wave...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Doing ok here for a Monday morning, big Steelers win helps that. Big Grin I hope you all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,getting a late start today,Chuck it was great to see the steelers play good,well hope all of our Mia's are ok and come see us when you can......... Wave.........