DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Thanks Chuck, my Giants took it right down to the end. Great games & great opponents. It was really heartwarming to see two teams and their fans being nice to one another. Kansas City is really a classy team and I hope they will get there World Series win soon, just not against my Giants. They are calling for rain at the parade today, I think everyone is just as excited about the rain as they are the parade.

Mike I hope you, Mannie and your family are all doing okay. I keep you in my prayers every day.

Well only 15 more days until I am back in Tennessee hugging my daughter & son-in-law. I am so excited as I am every year.

I sure hope Ken checks in with a little longer post, been kind of worried about him. Hopefully Peg is just keeping him really busy.

You all have a wonderful day & Happy Halloween, look out for the tricks. Hope you all get nothing but treats.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's really cold here this morning to me,but it's all good because I'm feeling it,thanks Susie,hope everyone has a fine day.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr folks,up early will take a few days to get adjusted to this time change,bout the time I get adjusted it changes again............
. Banging Head...............

Glad to see the steelers playing so well,and what about NASCAR Mainia to much fun watching the boys fight on reply ofcourse,no way I can watch it live to much drama like a girls boxing match(no offence girls)as I know girls fight better than Gordon and Krashloski,and Harvicks like a little lap dog running in and pushing Krashloski from the back,want to fight run his face into his fist,simple anyway enough breath spent on that.............. Sorry.................

Hope everyone that comes by today has good day and I as others have said hope Kens ok miss hearing him tell his adventures,and to all MIA's hope you all are ok also............. Praying Wave.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbbrrrrisk start to the week. Frosty out there this morning, in the 20s. And I'm already messed up from moving the clocks back.

Mike, it's good to see the Steelers playing like this now. Hopefully they can keep it going. Quite a roll by Rothlisberger, new record, 12 TD passes in 2 games.

Hope everyone is doing well out there. Have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope everyone has a great day......... Double Thumbs up............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Cooling off, but I'm hoping the weather at least stays dry for this weekend. My buddy's son wasn't able to come up and try out the junior, but he's good for this weekend, no soccer games or activities scheduled during the track's hours. I hope you all are doing well. Ken, you're worrying us... no news is not good news.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,I'm with you Chuck praying Kens ok,good thoughts sent that way......... Praying................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Friday morning friends........ Wave............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Cool and windy out there today, but looks like we'll be ok for tomorrow's test and tune at PRP. Looking forward to seeing Kyle make his first runs in the junior. My older brother is in town, so on to my parents for Sunday, watch the Steelers, my sister and her kids will be over, and I'm hoping mom will teach me how to make pie crust. I'd like to give a shot at making pumpkin pies this year.

You all have a great weekend! It's ice cream time!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, things here are OK. Just a lot going on. Not a lot of time to chat right now, but will get back soon.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,good to hear from you Ken glad alls ok,I understand the a lot going on thing,take care of yourself........ Wink.............

Ok it's Monday and I know it's Monday so all is good ya'll have a great day........ Wave...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like today and tomorrow are the last warm days for awhile. We're looking at a few weeks straight of temps in the 30s. Time to put the fireplace to use, I think. Pretty disappointing Steeler game yesterday, but I'm doing fine if that's my only complaint about the weekend. My friends had both of their boys complete all their passes for the junior dragster licenses. I think the dads were smiling bigger than the boys. Really good stuff. I ended the weekend at my parents place yesterday, a mini Thanksgiving for my older brother who was in for a few days. Always good to be with the family, plus get my mom's cooking.

Michelle, tough draws this weekend, was watching a little on the live feed. The Camaro was dead nuts on.

Ken, so glad to hear things are ok. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Mike, really cool seeing the memories you're posting on FB.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another nice fall day here in Cana,but then winter starts peeping thru going to be cold for a few days kinda understand the Bears that hibernate in the winter thinking mite do the same......... Hum.............

Well Chuck hope you don't get to cold up there in Pa.you will probably be firing the old fire place up before long........... Wink..............

Hope everybody has a great day and a good week.................... Wave................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Yep, tshirts on Tuesday, getting the Cutlass back into the garage, Carhartt winter coat this morning. I am hoping it is warm enough this Saturday, PRP's last test and tune of the year, get my last fix in.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening man it is getting cold here tonight and the wind is hollowing so a lot of staying in and movie watching for Mannie and myself,Chuck hope you get to race sat. me I'm in for a day or three,have a good weekend to everyone..........

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Came out this morning to a little dusting of snow on the hot rod Cavalier wagon. It's much too soon for this. At least the sun is out now, and it looks good, even if it is still cold. I don't know if the track temps will allow for racing tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some work done in the house since the Steelers play Monday night, and the NHRA finals are Sunday night.

It's that time again. You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm back to workin full time for a while so my boss can heal up from his hip transplant. Buddy ain't to happy about me being gone 5 days in a row but he's being a real trooper about it. I'll make it up to him today. We'll run some errands and that makes him happy.
It's a bit chilly out here and it's not supposed to get over 67* so it oughta make for some good fast racing at Pomona. That is if they can keep the Top Oilers from messing everything up.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sheesh, winter is moving in too quick. Rain turning to snow, temps going down to the 20s and maybe teens. It was too cold here Saturday to race, so we're down to our last day of the season, a slow index race for daily drivers. We have a lot of fun with it, plus eat a good lunch.

Cool stuff seeing Erica Enders win the Pro Stock championship. Not so cool seeing team orders for Hagan in funny car. I know they happen, and I understand the economics with sponsors and all, but for me, it's not the way I'd want to win a championship.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,you're right Chuck this is to cold to early to suit me and it looks like a good period of it...... Banging Head......

Mannie killed him a eight pointer Sunday evening he's pretty happy plus we have enough meat to do till next year probably so I told him if they was another one killed we would have to find someone else to have it,he really doesn't mind he just enjoys the hunt......... Double Thumbs up...........

Well hope every body has a good day and week me I need a nap........... Wave...........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,is the GM thread dying a slow death Chuck seems kinda died around here,Floyd stops by and Susie,miss all the Mia's and Ken does stop by from time to time,but I guess FB and every bodies busy life it was bound to happen,I was hoping for maybe at least 10,000 replies before it dies out,but hate for them all to be ours Chuck,but we'll keep plugging along maybe business will pick up,here at the Diner it's getting harder and harder to keep the lights on.............. help..............

Well hope everyone has a great day I'm going to stay in till it warms up a little outside even if it takes me all day........... Wink Wave.................