DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Racing both days this weekend, as PRP's season starts to wind down. I'd like to bag another win if I could, or at least a runner up. Time to start thinking about what to do over the winter.

I fell asleep last night before I could check... any word on how Guy is doing?

Text coming your way at some point, Michelle. Kick butt!!

Hi Mike! Wave

Don't forget to be generous with the ice cream and hugs this weekend
Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
cool, gettin loaded to go...Hope you're okay Mike, I've tried to call several times...give us a shout. We'll send some prayers anyway...
HI FloYd!!!

YOu guys have a weekend full of smiles, we're going to! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hi Michelle, have fun.
Goin to go to a fund raiser party for Hector tomorrow night and then with my boy Sunday to a VW race. Maybe we can get some of the bugs worked out on his new car.
Everybody have a gooden. Good luck, Chuck.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone!

I am so sad about BobJ! God speed my friend! Today is 8 years since my Dad passed. And Mark's one year is coming too fast! I wish we all could live forever, especially the little ones! It really makes you stop and re-think your life. But you gotta make due with what you have and just keep pushing.

Miss you all, I'm okay! Hugs and kisses!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, hug, you got it, girl.
Everybody have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning.........
Fooseball..............
Alright.............Alright...........
........... Hum Tongue..................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fooseball?
Must be a Virginny thing. Hum

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
The Devils in that fooseball............................ Wink....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Last nites prerace party/fund raiser was a hugh success. Good food, good company and raised a lot of money for Hectors family.
Today it's a VW drag race. PRA Finals.
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Floyd have fun out at the race track today,glad it was a good day for Hectors family,good job to all involved................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and see ya'll afterwhile..................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin Y'all!
Well, we brought the car home running and in one piece. We didn't get to race, it was misting all day. It would stop and about the time they got the track dried, momma nature said, you boys and girls don't get to play today. Nobody got a single pass. Frown
Oh well! Shyt happens. I hope Michelle did good.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,it's MONDAY,MONDAY,MONDAY,it's another exciting start of the week and to just think,we only have 5 days till Friday,so grab a cup of coffee and a biscuit and get at it....................... Wink...........................

Well prayers all around,and hope ya'll have a great day,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile,I hope.......................................................

Oh yea,the Monday Morning Drr Football report,has Mannie's Team playing two games yesterday,and winning one,and losing one,so a pretty good day and Mannie had one sack in the back field and another saved touchdown tackle,at the 10 yard line,tackled by the shoe strings,no points scored,but a good team day,so yes I'm proud................... Big Grin..............................

Wave Hey Chuck ..................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Not much happening here in the "House of Mouse" this morning, but life is good.
Over did it with my knee this weekend, but i found out what i can and can't do for now.
Sending prayers to Guy. It sounds like our friend is in need of them.
Y'all have a good one, and we'll talk to you later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
PrayingThanks for the update, Mouse. I didn't know Guy took a turn for the worst. I sent Jami a message telling him I'll buy at the Tilted Kilt. That oughta perk him up. Good looking girls and free food. Ice Cream Smile
I'm thinkin about him.
Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at it, woohoo. I am thankful, just starting a little slow this Monday. Couldn't find the tree when I needed it over the weekend. Monkeyed trying to get an 11.9x pass out of it, but I think I need to go on a diet to get it. 12.06, 109.8mph are the new bests. I have some checking over to do. Have a nasty vibration underneath, may be simple as exhaust rubbing, or could be tranny or who knows.

Big time prayers for Guy. I haven't been on FB all weekend, didn't know things weren't what we're hoping. Hang in there Guy, you can do this!

Hi Mike! Wave Sounds like a good weekend of fooseball. I'd be proud too!

Floyd, sounds like an awesome tribute to Hector. Is the law anywhere on catching the perp? Bummer about the rain... we've all been there.

Mouse, take care of that knee. Finding limits is good, just don't blow past them. Big Grin

Michelle is still racing at VMP today. In Hot Rod (10.90) she took .006 too much 2nd round. In Quick Rod (8.90) she was .012 dead on with a 4 for the win. Get 'em Michelle!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen just updated this morning too... I've updated Bob's thread, if y'all wouldn't mind checking it out please.
hug hug Praying Angel

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,breakfast is ready,come and get it,saying lots of prayers for our friend Guy,may God take his mighty hand and heal our friend................. Praying.........................

WTG Michelle,good job at VMP,and sounds like alot of Drr members had good weekends,racing is fun,and fun is racing........ Hum Tongue..................

Ok got to get at it,Dr.put me on the sticks again over a big toe problem,for one week,so I'm a little slow,over a toe,had to ryhm alittle...............anyway have you ever walked around trying to hold your toe up so it would'nt touch the ground,lol,may I say,it ain't easy................ Eyes....... Big Grin.......................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to many on the board,especially Guy,see ya'll afterwhile......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, hard getting that close & not closing the deal..esp the next day-- but I've got a great family, Madi told me not to beat myself up, that she was proud of me. Rick & Madi were running through the lanes, took a bad fall, she skinned all of her knuckles, palm, and hit her knee & chin really bad, tore a hole in her new skinny jeans..Rick is worse, he hid his bleeding hand from me while I made 2nd rd in hot rod-it happened as I was pulling under the tower-I didn't know until I got back to the pit. Like I said on fb, Madi was pretty upset/worried as little girls aren't suppose to see their Daddy's fall...and don't get me wrong, happy to go rds, cars are just wicked, but kickin myself for covering that -011 red from the bye before (took a chance on being 20, then missed it & was 30) & for turning on the prestage & sitting there forever waiting, should've backed out, lesson learned I guess but it's all on me. Re-thinking some things, maybe nice guys do finish last?? lol

Sending prayers for all, esp Guy, hang in there!! Chuck & Floyd you guys were awesome this weekend! You'll have to send me your address Chuck so I can send your stuff. Have a great day gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Michelle, you rocked all weekend long! You were still there in the final 3 when just about everybody else in all the classes were loaded up and gone. Just remember to make a sammich next time!! Wink Maybe nice guys finish last, but at the same time, karma is a B ITCH!! Big Grin I wasn't on last night very long, just checking on Guy, didn't know that they fell. Will send a text with info, thanks again!

Hi Mike! Wave Been a long time since I had the sticks, don't envy you there.

Thoughts and prayers for Guy. So far sounds like he's hanging in there, not getting worse, but not improving yet either. Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, put a sling around your neck down to the toe. That will keep it off the ground. Rolling
Michelle, like I said, you did good, Girl. I didn't see that about Rick and Madi. Tell them next time don't speed in the pits. LOL. Tongue Biggest problem I have is tripping over tow straps in the lanes. I'm stupid
Thinking of Guy! Praying