DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Chuck this old house has more good memories than bad,but the family just ain't the same anymore something happened,maybe me maybe them,mite just be time,not sure but family is a complaicated thing,but right now I'm just doing my best and bitten my tongue and trying to keep mom comfortable and resting,being the primary cre giver and in charge of meds.is really hard when there's 30some opinion from front row dr............" Wink..............

Hope everyone has a great day............Wave..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, TGIF! Still hoping for some good weather this weekend... looks like test and tune might get moved to Sunday, the way Saturday's weather forecast looks. Just so long as I can get some runs in and find some consistency. SBRA bracket finals are next week at Mason Dixon, and I'd like to do some good.

Mike, I feel that way about my parents house. It's a home, still is, hopefully still will be for year to come. Family is definitely a complicated thing. You're doing right by mom, that's what is important. Hopefully the family sees that too. Hang in there.

Ice cream time! You all have a great weekend!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hope everyone has a great weekend............. Wave...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
God bless you, Mikey.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,thanks Floyd it's been a tough couple days I really don't know what to do with myself I don't believe I've ever felt so alone in my life,Mom passed sat.evening and I don't know what to do with myself.

I know she in a far better place and not suffering anymore,but man I miss her so bad,please to all my friends no matter how old you are you are never to old to tell your mom or dad how much you love them,and if you can and your parents are still here,stop and call or better run by say hey,or get a hug,I know this is the emptiest I've ever felt ,please say a prayer for me and my family as we go thru the next few days,that we be what Mom would be proud of and thanks to all my friends for the thoughts and prayers.............. Praying...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning all.

Mike, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you're going through, and I just witnessed it, still witnessing it, with what my buddy Barry is dealing with after his dad's passing last month. No doubt in my mind the kind of stand up man you are, good to your parents, good for your son. I hope that good memories may be of some comfort when you need it. And you can bet, I will be giving my mom and dad a little longer of a squeeze next time I see them. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, I keep you & Manny in my prayers everyday. You were such a good son to your mom & I know she will always be with you. I know your faith in God is strong, lean on him, he will get you through this. Sending you & Manny hugs. hug
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Mike;

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Wish I had words to make it a bit softer for you, but that will come in time.

You are in our thoughts and hearts.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thank all you folks for your prayers it's going to be a tough day,but I know moms spirit will be on one side and Gods spirit on the other.

Ken good to hear from you hope all is well......

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all.

We're all with you in spirit too, Mike.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,kinda windy here this morning but not raining,fall has got here and the leaves are falling and it looks like we're in for a hard winter.............. Hum................

We buried Mom Tues.and it sure is lonesome around here,I know she's in a much better place,but me and my human selfishness sure miss her bad,thanks so much for the prayers and still appreicate any sent this way.......... Praying...............

Well I hope everyone has a great day and to any of our Mia's that come by and don't post we miss ya'll and hope all is well with all of you.............. Wave........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Mike, nothing at all selfish about that. I'm with you on our MIA's... hope they're doing well and will stop in. How is Manny taking everything?

Off to Mason Dixon for the SBRA Bracket Finals, looking forward to having some fun and hopefully lighting a lamp or 2.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,good luck Chuck and have lots of fun........... Car...........

Chuck you know I'm sure you know how kids are,Mannie seems to be ok,but after we have lived so close to Mom since he's been with us I encourge him to talk about her everyday and we relive lots of great memories,and I hope he's ok,it's just hard to tell about kids,they're hard to read sometimes.................

Hope everyone has a outstanding weekend............... Wave...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking to be nice day here,got to get motivated,ya'll have a gooden...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,looking like another really nice day today,hope everybody has a outstanding day........................ Double Thumbs up...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back in the real world after the racing weekend. I had a good time with my friends at Mason Dixon. Christine's son Joey did awesome, winning Friday night, and runnered up on Saturday and Sunday on his bike. It was good to see Chad Harris and check out his cool Vega wagon. And my man Jared won Sunday's $20k at the Cars Million. Great stuff.

Mike, I'm glad great memories are helping. Along with some fishin'. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,happy hump day in memory of our friend Guy,what a guy........... Double Thumbs up...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as dear old Guy would say about hump day.

Ken, you doing ok?

Looking forward to an exciting game 7 tonight in the World Series. Pulling for the Royals.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,cooling down here over the weekend,burrrrrrrr.......... Wave...............ll.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Cooling down here too, supposed to rain later on and tonight into tomorrow. I'm hoping one of the days gets salvaged for test and tune at PRP. My buddy Rich's son is looking to make his first passes in junior dragster. It will be really cool to see the next generation get involved. Kyle has been coming to the track for about 6 years now and is excited to go down the track.

Susie, congrats to the Giants. Were you one of the people rioting in the Mission district?? Big Grin

Cooling off or not, it's still ice cream time. You all have a great weekend. Go Steelers!
Ice Cream