DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Had busy week after layoffs, I came home entertained 6-1/2 week old grandson and then passed out (slept) in recliner.

This last man standing stuff is going to wear me out.

Going to race somewhere today.

Hope all have a safe, fun weekend. Big Grin

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
It's going to be a lovely warm one out here today. Going to help my boy put the motor and trans back in his car and see if we can keep it together for awhile. I keep telling him to put a Chebbie in it and it might stay running maybe longer than one race. But he's hung up on that turbo charged VW crap.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Guess i'm going to watch it rain today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
When you get that done Floyd, head over this way! You oughta make it by Wednesday as that is the day I plan to drop the motor in the Camaro. Beats h*ll out playin' with a "two lunger" It's only supposed to reach a high of 100 on Wednesday but hopefully we will have her all buttoned up before temp gets that high! As much cleanin' as I have done under that car we shouldn't get to greasy either. Gonna have recent "pacemaker" crew chief, "heart ache" Gonnell and "one-legged" self doing the installation soo Floyd you can come over and bring your video and film this fiasco in my backyard! Hope it doesn't turn into a comedy of errors! It will be the blind leading the deaf! Hope we remember to put the balancer to the front of the car when we drop it in! You all have a nice weeked! I need to go plug the fan in so it will be cooled down by Wednseday! Eyes Laughing Banging Head I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Well, I'm here at work! Yeah me! But work has to be done now that computers are up and running!
A little rain, this morining, but the guys are off to Ohio to race and then Mason Dixon tomorrow for the foot-brake race! I thnk I just might go for a long drive to Ohio and meet up with them, just to watch! But, I have to see how fast I can get these records in this computer first!
Nikki is doing well with the chemo this week. I hope to visit early tomorrow.

Happy Mom's Day!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,good to hear Nikki's doing well,prayers still being prayed for her and Marty and the rest of the board,they sure are alot of folks having alot of stuff happening right now,but God ain't never to busy to help another family with issues.

Well another no racing weekend for me,but we'll need the rain were getting in July,so onward and upward,my good morning,should have been good afternoon,been mowing and weed eating since early this morning,now it's HOT and getting ready to storm here,so now I can rest.

Well ya'll all have a gooden.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks. Today was a better day than yesterday. I am glad to hear that Nikki is doing better. We will keep her in our prayers.
Mike, I'm sorry you didnt get to race today. BTW, where do you run at? We are gonna have to make a trip to meet ya some time. I aint particularly tied to any track this year, so I may be able to make a road trip sometime. Seems my buddy George Page said you was running at The Farm.

We took my daughters baby, Lacey, to the Floyd county trout rodeo today. She is 2 years old. We had a blast. She "caught" (paw paw did the reeling) 3 fish and won 3rd in her age group. :bowing That youngin was a sight to see, that big ole smile on her face!

I want to thank you all for your support during this crisis.
Ya'll have a goodern
And hug your youngin's today!

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Marty, I think he runs better "on the hill" than on the "farm" cause from what he tells me he has one leg shorter than the other and "the hill" is more suited to his running than the "farm" because of the slope! Now Marty, if you are gonna take trip, come out here! Don't worry about packin' a lot of clothes, you can run around naked, it's so d*mn hot! Just bring shoes so your feet don't blister! A couple of thongs and you will be right up town! Just had to humor you up a little! Be proud of that 2 year old! A "trout", huh? Is that anything like a chicken? Remember, there ain't much water out here so I may be missing something here! Have a big ol good 'un tomorrow for momma! Wink Big Grin Eyes Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of you all!

BB happy mothers day to all the gals out there.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all ya'll this beautiful Mama's Day morning,Rooster and Big L good to see ya'll this morning.

Well I hope all the rest of the gang had a good weekend,and got home safe,or will get home safe,from where they may have been racing at.

So hope all the Mama's have a great Mama's Day,and lets keep all our friends that are sick and that have lost loved one in our thoughts and prayers.

Well you all have a gooden...............................................

Marty I race at the Farm,when I get to go,but hoping to go to MM this year sometime,maybe the 10 grander,that is if I can find enough pop cans to pay my entry,but I will let you know,I bet you did have fun with the grandbaby yesterday fishing,well have a gooden...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know why rooster is called rooster 4:48am Sleep

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guy M. Price:
When you get that done Floyd, head over this way! You oughta make it by Wednesday as that is the day I plan to drop the motor in the Camaro. Beats h*ll out playin' with a "two lunger" It's only supposed to reach a high of 100 on Wednesday but hopefully we will have her all buttoned up before temp gets that high! As much cleanin' as I have done under that car we shouldn't get to greasy either. Gonna have recent "pacemaker" crew chief, "heart ache" Gonnell and "one-legged" self doing the installation soo Floyd you can come over and bring your video and film this fiasco in my backyard! Hope it doesn't turn into a comedy of errors! It will be the blind leading the deaf! Hope we remember to put the balancer to the front of the car when we drop it in! You all have a nice weeked! I need to go plug the fan in so it will be cooled down by Wednseday! Eyes Laughing Banging Head I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

Guy, I'm sure your's will go easier than ours did. We got it in finally. I'll tell ya, it ain't your normal VW. It's as big as your small block almost. It has a 4.125 bore,3.7 stroke and a 6.2 rod. That's 3 1/2 liters with twin turbos and alky injection. He expects it to run low 7's.

Everybody have a great Mothers Day! I'm taking mine to a fancy champagne brunch.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Mothers Day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Happy Mothers Day to all.... I stayed home and took wife out. Then watched baby while youn people went out.

Hope everyone has great day! Big Grin

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
God Bless all the mom's out there! Without you none of us "better halves" would be here! But then with out us the mom's wouldn't be here either would they? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Life has been nothing but confusion since day one, whenever that was! At least it gives us all something to think about while we thank the mom's for all their efforts over all the year's of mankind! Bless you all! Big Grin Eyes Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mike and the rest of the gang Cool

BB Monday is here and we get to start it alllll over again.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Monday's here already. At least it's just a 3 day week for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR wet 1 here again Smile