DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,finally got signed in on my I-pad love this thing as soon as I learn all the ways it works..............☺️..............
Moms hanging in there they are a lot of long hours here it's all in Gods hands.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like we'll have a nice day once the fog burns off.

John, I hope you can get back to racing, if that's what you want to do. I'd like to see you come up to PRP again, and get the W.

Mike, prayers for mom. I like that pic you put up, the one that's your favorite.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,got a good nights sleep last night,so did mom the first in a while got together with the hospice nurse and figure out a sleeping pill that would work with her condition and it worked,thank the Lord............ Praying..............

Hope everyone has a great weekend...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning folks...........

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Monday again,can't believe how fast they are rolling,and it's oct.6 awesome.................

Moms still hanging in there mighty weak and more confused as the days pass,appreciate the prayers and good thoughts.."............. Praying...............

Hope ya'll have a nice day............. Wave................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Not really ready for the colder temps... we dipped into the low 40s over the weekend, maybe even high 30s. I know what's coming next after that. Oh well. It will be time to get ready for next season then, and come out swinging and ready to go. Steelers won, but I was at the track, didn't see any of it. Not ready to get into football yet, since Susie's Giants took out my Pirates.

Mike, prayers for mom. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Mike I have you and mom in my prayers everyday. Chuck I was thinking of you the whole time I was watching the Pirates & Giants game, felt bad for you, but happy for me. Now let's see if we can with the whole enchilada. I'm only working half day today as game 3 against the Nationals starts at 2 our time. Good thing I work for myself so I can leave whenever I feel like it.

Supposed to be in the 90's today, good lord I am so tired of summer. It is supposed to start cooling down on Wednesday to more fall like temperatures.

Well you all have a great day & I'll talk to you soon.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,thanks Susie and Chuck for your prayers and for every bodies thoughts,days get long somedays and the nights are short somedays,but it's all in Gods hands............ Praying...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,been a long night,may have a chance to rest a little today,hope ya'll have a fine day....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, over center day. Hoping the weather clears up and we can get all 3 days of the Halloween themed race in this weekend at PRP.

Susie, glad for you for the Giants. That's all I have to say about that. I wish we could send you all some of this rain, at least.

Hi Mike :wave prayers with you for mom.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's my Friday. Yay! Weather is nice and maybe I can get my lazy butt doing something this weekend.
Mikey, hang in there, Bud. Always thinking about you and Mom. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a decent fall day here. Wish I could be at the track today. Some fast door cars did a rental to do some testing, then there is test and tune tonight. I'm still hoping the weather is good for the weekend. Tomorrow is looking iffy, but Saturday and Sunday look good. We have a lot of fun, and people really get into the costumes, decorating, and trick or treating.

Good to see you in, Floyd.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks,thanks Floyd I always know when my friends are thinking about me I get them good vibes and I appreciate it.........kinda sound like a old hippie............

Hope everyone has a good evening............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,has anyone heard from Ken,hoping he's out doing his honey do's for Peg................
Hope everyone has a good weekend..............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Dropping by just to say hi.......... Wave........."..

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a 3 day weekend at PRP for our Halloween themed race, was on the mic all 3 days. Had to rest my voice yesterday. Big Grin Great time, great racing, and the costume contest was fantastic, a lot of creative people out there.

Mike, aren't you and Floyd old hippies? Heck, Floyd even lives in Cali-forn-I-A. Big Grin

Wondering about Ken too, hoping he's just being a pain for Peg...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,yeas man,Chuck me and old Floyd be old hippies from back in da day,ain't dat right Floyd,I still got my bell bottoms and peace sign,cooool man....... Cool Wave...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yup, still got some bell bottoms, a couple of leisure suits, a peace sign and a "leaf" in poly urethane. Just don't have the hair anymore.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,I knowed you'd have the hippie stuff Floyd,well I have hair but I keep it shaved off but let my beard grow,go figure........... Hum................

I appreciate you alls prayers for mom,times have been tough the last few days she fell when she got out of bed by herself sat.night she has these energy burst and took off before I could get to her,so I'm dealing with that now,thankfully she didn't break anything,so I'm just trying to maintian her pain and keep her comfortable,see ya'll....... Wave..............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Going through a little rainy stretch, hoping it gets over itself. I'd really like to try to do a little testing this Saturday, even just 2 passes.

Floyd, a leaf in polyurethene... wow. Remember seeing some of those around when I was a kid on my paper route.

Mike, I saw your post about the house over the weekend. Man, that sure is a home. Good on you, brother, taking care of mom like you are. I hope the family stuff is going along ok.