DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking at the unsettled weather for the week, hoping it holds off and lets us race. Or at least lets everyone else race, if the Olds keeps acting up on me.

Susie, that's one of the appeals about Chevy, parts are so much easier and cheaper to get, especially to go faster and faster. And I wonder if I need a change to shake myself up a little. I'd stay with something different though, would love to afford an AMX, but would go with something AMC if I could.

I need my Pirates to shake out of this slump. I hope Cutch is back tonight, because I REALLY hate losing to the Braves, and it's a big 3 week stretch.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Everytime I see you guys mention Oldsmobile, it reminds me of a car Rick drove when Madi was small, it was a cutlass tan with the 1/2 brown roof, Madi deemed it the "oldsmobubble" she loved that car, we had to bribe her with a pool when he sold it lol. Thanks Chuck, it's hard to believe sometimes it's been that long that we've been married. Really been thinking about Nikki a lot lately, her smile was so contagious! I don't know how Karen and Bob or any of the other parents are able to find a way to go on.
Susie, we are heading to Bowling Green this weekend, the forecast is 96,97,98,99...I don't know if I'll make it...but the kids love to go there. Hope you guys have a great day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope everyone has a great day, oh and happy middle of the week start all over day................... Wave.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Rainy start to the morning, hoping it all gets out of here for the weekend's racing.

Michelle, good luck in BG. Don't melt! BG looks like a neat track, especially with the other stuff there.

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sleep

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Friday all! Ice cream time!

Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Hope all is well for everyone.
Y'all have a great Friday.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope everyone has a great weekend looks to be a little stormy around here and then a little cooler for a few days and then back hot to finish off August.....................

Sure hated to hear of Ma Page passing, she used to stop by on occasions and visit, prayers for George and family................ Frown.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Another warm one over here so Buddy and I will probably take it easy. Any runnin around we got to do will be done early so he don't sit in the hot truck. Even with windows down and cool water in his cup I don't leave him in the truck if it's even close to 80*.
This is how he handles the heat.

Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice weekend, outside of stinking up round 1 in both classes Saturday. PRP did a Top Sportsman/Top Dragster class Saturday, and Bob got the W, so that was really cool.

Floyd, that is awesome. Buddy knows how to handle heat. You take nap lessons from him?? Big Grin

Michelle, congrats on winning the Moser shootout!! Man that was a shark tank at BG... tons of hitters. Tough loss in S/C. It was awesome to see Mia won TAD too.

Going to the Pirate game tonight with my dad, looking forward to it. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks................. Wave..........................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, man it feels like a fall morning here, love fall but August is headed outa here hot so maybe it won't be long before it's nice and cool all around................... Double Thumbs up..........................

Well hope ya'lls day is a great day and I hope ya'll will keep Mom in your prayers she's good one day and down the next, her old heart is weak but her spirit is strong.............................. Praying hug Wave..................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Really nice night at the ballpark with my dad, good time. Just a shame the Pirates couldn't play as good as the weather. And I had to hear it from Scott and Nicole. Razz

Prayers for mom, Mike. I have been thinking about her, wondering how she is.

You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, been a hot one here in Southwest Va. as much rain as we have had it's dry again, have a good evening everyone................................ Wave.....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Time for a 3 day weekend, woo hoo! We're 1/8th mile the next couple of events, so I'm hoping to get the Olds through them and do something besides stink. You all have a great weekend. Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning all, love long weekends!!!

(thanks Chuck, we left there feeling great about the cars & driver, and with loads of great memories!!)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, a little late getting around since it's been so hot I leave earlier than usual and get out of the heat ASAP, hopefully it'll cool off before long and I can get back on my normal routine, see ya'll in the AM.................. Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope it was a good long weekend for everyone. I did stink up the joint Saturday first round.. .055 advantage on the tree, dropped 4mph out, under by more in a double breakout. And so ends my shot at the bracket finals this year. I'll keep swinging, this Saturday we're running for Iron Man trophies, on our last points day.

Muggy weather this week, hope the rain leaves the racetrack alone this weekend. My one buddy pretty much sewed up the Modified class, but my buddy Rich needs to go a couple rounds to get the Street class, and Dave has some work to do in Trophy.

You all have a good day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Wave Ice Cream Snowman Christmas Double Thumbs up...........Cool thoughts..................