DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,got a stupid sinus infection,and feel crappy,taking stuff for it makes me feel sleepy,so it's a win,win situation to take the day off,but man I need to do something,not...................... Tongue..................................

Marty,nothing like riding horses,I love it,Mannie has and old mare named Honey,so you know how she is,he just goes out in the pasture,and gets up on her back,and she just goes wherever,no halter or bridle,no saddle,just Mannie and Honey,lol,they have fun,I may even give riding another try,since I got my hip fixed,I believe I can climb up in the saddle now from the ground,and not need to find a bale of hay, Big Grin.....................................

And as far as Mannie growing,yea he's growing like a weed,and he's started pee-wee football,playing half-back,he said,Dad when I run I need to run fast,I said yea,just don't let nobody catch you,but stop just passed the goal line,I don't want to come to Hillsville to pick you up...........lol.............but he's having fun and growing,thats what little folks are suppose to do,I reckon............

Take it easy on that horse,and you and Lacy have fun,I bet she's done some growing too,catch you later...........................................

Ok,a fresh pot of pintos with that good seasoned bacon in em,but for those that don't or can't handle beans for BF,I got some bacon fried up just for ya'll,with eggs and on toast,so come and get it,prayers all around,and we'll catch ya'll on the flip-side,as my buddy Guy used to say..............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Prayers all around.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn..........sure is a nice day here in carolina.......nothing could be finer than being in carolina in the morning........still I miss home.....
Mike, Laceys pony is a gelding and is 16 years old, been foundered, but over all is just like a puppy dog, follows you every where. Mine is a colt still, stud at that, we gonna make him a gelding as soon as it cools off. makes me hurt to think about what they are gonna do to him Eyes. I will start working him over the winter, he has already been ground broke and can be rather aggravating if you are trying to do work in the pasture.....wants to be hovering right over me all the time.......
Tell Manny to run run as fast as he can....and yeah stop at the line.....he will do just fine...
sorry to hear you got a sinus infection, they can be rather aggravating......take a day off and soak yer head in a hot shower, take some meds.....
well ya'll have a goodern and be cool catch ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Checking in before I hit the track. Hi Mike! Got Mannie sounding like Forrest Gump the kick returner.

Marty, that souns like good stuff with the horses. Hope you all enjoy.

If I can squeeze some time on AJ's laptop, I'll be back in. Y'all have a good'un

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,good luck today Chuck,have some fun,and turn on that bulb at the end of the track,all you can............. Car.........................

Marty that pony sounds like a baby sitter for sure,ya'll have fun,and you be careful breaking that colt this winter,my colt breaking days are over,I'm riding the baby sitters along with Lacy and Mannie,If I fall off,I'm affraid,I'll lose some parts, Eyes Big Grin.....................

Ok,the rest of you lets get to it,all but you Mouse,you're excused for awhile, Smile.......the rest of you grap a coffee and fund raising donut(for Mannies football team)and growl, Big Grin........and the Mini-Winnie Diner Special this morning is with MsFurr in mind,a plain butter biscuit,with butter only(it's a blonde thing) Wink..........ok,ok,you can have some grape or blackberry jelly ifn you want,(love ya MsFurr)............. hug.............Prayers all around and a special prayer for the racer out of Ga.who lost his life racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway (I think they race on the front strench of the raceway)and for the Grump,he has been a racing hero of my since I was a little boy,may God Bless these families and friends,and send peace to all hearts......... hug Praying............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks for letting me off the hook for awhile Mike.
Time to make more coffee.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of kill the bottom
posted Hide Post
Morning to all! Hot pocket is my breakfast of champs this morning fixing to hit up the second shift yall guys have a good day!

Posts: 12 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, DRR folks. well today is the last day at OIB, tommorow morn we head back north to home. crying Back to reality.......sure wish I could have more of this R&R. but I guess all good things must come to an end.
Mike I hope you are feeling better, the wife says to go get you some echinacea, take some of that stuff and it will help ya out.
ya'll have a goodern and be cool.......time to hit the beach for the last time......for a while at least.... Wave

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,ktb,welcome,grab a glass of Chucks sweet tea,them hot pockets mite need cooling off,anyway glad to have you come by,pull up a pop crate and stay awhile..................... welcome.............................

Funny thing,bout puters,sometimes they work sometimes they don't,had to take mine to the Walmart parking lot this morning to getter to hook up on my wireless connection,weird huh,quess it just wanted to go to Wally World,I wish I could just send the puter,instead of me going,it's Mayberry days here in Mt.Airy,and folks are runnung wild around here,ifn I did't need my insulin,I would have stayed home,to many Andy and Barneys running round............................... Big Grin............................

I wonder if old Andy ever thought that folks would be so krazy over him and Barneys and Mayberries country ways,well I quess there's hope for me yet............... Laughing ..........................

Well here I go in to the pit of wally world,ya'll say a prayer,that I get out in one piece,them older ladies,with them head bands and wrist bands doing their excrises while they shop,well they're tough,I'm just waiting for one of them to ask me to hold their hand weights,so they can get their loaf bread, Eyes Tongue..........I mean these ladies a tough,lol,prayers all around and ifn you're off to race summers have at it and have fun,we'll catch ya'll after bit,or I may be calling for one of ya'll to come and bail me outa jail,one of them ladies mite misunderstand,when I say excuse me please,or could you hand me a sugar bag, Eyes......sometimes I say thing basackwards............ Hum Laughing ............................................

This old Country signing off and going to town...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Marty,yea I'm feeling better,and I may try some of that stuff,been chewing on some bitter root plant,and it's helping loosen that stuff up,and it's bitter too,but to not take all them chemicals in med's.I'll try bout anything,but thats just me......................

Ya'll be careful headed home,and enjoy them last few hours of R&R............see ya.........................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,headed out to do a little football practice,this morning,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and see ya'll later............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's goin to be a hot one today so I probably won't get much done. That's what's nice about getting old. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. Damn I'm getting lazy!

Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, if you wanta spice up those beans a little bit and give them some real flavor look in the grocery store for small yellow can called "El Pato" on it and add while hot and until you like the flavor and the heat they give off! Nothing better than corn bread and pinto beans. Hope the double by pass is a couple of weeks don't cut off my beans! Gotta have something to make me windy and keep me on two feet! Still no definite date but most likely around 7th or 8th of October. Thanks for all your hopes and prayers! Maybe I will pick that 30 or so pounds back up that I lost! Eyes Praying not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Bout damn time you got on here, Guy. I's beginning to think you went to the Tilted Kilt and didn't come out.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
I'm with Floyd,Guy you old poot,bout time you got back on here,you going to be so light weight now,that if you get windy,you'll blow away........... Big Grin I'm stupid..........................take care and come around,and see us,you had me worried,and I've started eating more hot stuff lately,cause of you,now when I go I think

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
No Floyd if I got under one of those tilted kilt you would probably hear me hollering for a weedeater or some hot wax to find my way out! Weight has stabilized, so it seems, just gotta be careful what I put my chompers around. Haven't had a cigarette since I think it was August 9 but have found more nurses with bad breath than I ever believed existed! Thought it was me for a while but but after 3 different ones I believe if I was there boss I would send them to the dentist for a good teeth cleaning! A little spicy smell ain't bad but "rot gut" is just as bad as it sounds! Eyes Tongue Ice Cream No No help Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,puter on it's last leg,got to to go to the P E R,and get some help for my poor old Dell,prayers to all and ya'll have a gooden.................................

Oh BF is served,come an get it.................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Beautiful morning here in northeastern Oklahoma.
Turned the A/C off yesterday and opened the windows in the house. Getting ready to open them back up again.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! What a weekend at bracket finals. I went red second round of the Thursday and Friday gambler races. My buddy AJ won the Friday gamblers race, and a real nice payout. They run first round of eliminations of the main event on Saturday, then the rest Sunday. I was .001 with plenty of room to lift and get the stripe for the W. And the .001 did not get me the bye! Dale Rhodea from BSD had a .0003. Won second round on a red eye. Third round I was .043 to a .063, got around, pounded the brakes, knocked 2mph out (1/8th mile racing), took the stripe by .02, look up and his win light is on, scoreboard shows we're both under .01, so I already know the MOV in the double breakout will be thousandths. Get my slip, and it's .0006. Worst part, I had a 7.65 on the window, and I told my buddy to change it to a 7.66. That hurt, but it's all good. Team PRP steamrolled all the competition by a 30 point margin. Winners throughout the weekend from the team, including the final 3 in Modified being my buddies Aj, Scotty, and my teammate Mikey. Scotty had the bye to the final. Mikey had a hurt car, a dead cylinder. We figured injector or harness (347 Ford EFI), dialed it up to at least go down swinging, if we're going down. Mikey went .0001 green to drove the stripe to go .01 to the good for the win. It sounded worse for the final, and we dialed up again. Mikey was .009, and got the Ironman when Scotty went red. It was unbelievable. I am real proud of all 3 of them.

Good to see you in again, Guy. Come on out east, we'll put you on the Chuck diet, and get you those 30 pounds back in no time! Big Grin Laughing

Hi Mike! Wave I hope the pc gets well soon. Big Grin

I did get to see BobJ all too briefly yesterday. I was always somewhere else when he stopped by the pits. You looked good, Bob.... for an Ohio guy. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy............
Good job Chuck and PRP team...............
Prayers to all you guys..............
See ya'll in a bit..................