DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
As if I didn't have enough going on. High winds today, thunder storms, and a tornado near here. One of my big trees in the front yard bit the dust. I was looking out the door when it went. Wow! Now for the clean up after I get back from my adventure to WV to sell that property up there----just another day for an old guy!

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
All rain yesterday which meant index racing was cancelled which I'm ok with because I had to paint the soon to be kid's room. Was glad to know that I didn't have to worry about getting behind in points already.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y’all have a good day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Humpday everybody.
Y’all have a great day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
The Spring Fling starts today so I guess me and Woody are going to be watching a lot of Bang Shift. I've got a whole bunch of friends there and at least a half dozen or so entered into the Million.Daniel McClelland won an entry yesterday on a raffle so his dad Kmac decided to buy in too. Kmac has a deadly consistent roadsteer and Daniel has an LS powered wagon that he has done a lot of winning with. Friday is going to be fun.
Y'all have a gooden!

Posts: 4817 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sorry I've been away, got a little hectic around here. FINALLY got to race last weekend. It was so nice to be out in tshirt and shorts, and back in the car. I jumped it way red in the first round of the gamblers race, but I still had a smile on my face. This weekend is racing all 3 days, $1k, $5k, and $2500. I'm looking forward to it. I hope the weather cooperates.

Fern, are you going to Michael's race?

Floyd, what kind of wagon? I am a big fan of wagons.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
It's going to be hard to get that image of you in shorts and t shirt out of my mind. LOL
Daniel has a Malibu wagon, sponsored by K&N, and it's fairly quick and does nice wheelies. he one a raffle to get into the Million. His dad, KMac, bought in with his roadster that he has been winng with for over 20 yers. His most recent win was S/G at the Winternationals. They are real good people. You might have heard of Dave McClelland.Dave is KMac's dad and Daniels grandpa. He is known as the golden voice of NHRA. Dave is retired now but he still has the Fiat he used to race back in the day. They just pulled it out of the NHRA museum and are going to restore it and put it back on the track. Lot's of history there.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No Ducky race Chuck. I came from WV to Baltimore today got to go to court to evict one in the morning then Oriels game Sat and back to NC Sunday. No time to race it seems. You get the package?

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Friday, all! Weather looks good for tomorrow and Sunday at Keystone. New combo event, weekend of racing. $5K main event tomorrow, $5K 64 car shootout after it, $3500 to win Sunday. I’m looking forward to it.

Floyd, it’s not like I’m wearing Daisy Dukes and a tight tee! Lol

Fern, I sure did, thanks. Enjoy the O’s game. Camden is an enjoyable place to catch a game.

You all have a great weekend!
Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon , where is everyone hiding....
I'm out in the garage cleaning the undercarriage , How about you.....

Have A Great Evening....

Holy Moly

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It’s humpday, so enjoy!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern been on the road. Not racing but taking care of business. Got home yesterday so I was gone for a week. Tree still down in the front yard and it all needs mowed. Got Dr apt tomorrow then back to Baltimore Fri. Somewhere along the line I have got to get race car ready so I can go to the Elk Creek race memorial day weekend. That may be a stretch with everything else going on---race car always last on my list it seems......pouring rain here. Tell your friends to visit and Mouse tell us something about your life out there. Later

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon to All!!! Dang its hot out here in the desert SW.... Wish Floyd could blow some of that cool SoCa weather down here...

Fern , I travel 1,000 miles a week and I bet your driving more than me over the year... Don't you ever sit still....LOL

Mouse , Fern is right how is things going in your neck of the woods....

Have a Great Day Everyone.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
TGIF and Good Morning to all....LOL

You guys have a Great Weekend..... Relaxing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Up to Baltimore and back, 700mi, today. Traffic was awful coming back. Taking a rest right now. Hope everyone has a good racing weekend.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

It's quiet out here today. And cool.
Gotta take Woody for a ride. He was stuck inside all day yesterday while I watched all the races. He's good about it but I know he gets ancy.
Y;all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been working on my John Deere tractor for 2 days. No fuel to the injectors. Got it to the injector pump and have bled everything 3 times but nothing coming to the injector tubes......That thing never missed a beat for 20 years now this. Might have to get professional help. Race car is ready (I think) now just need to find a race here in NC. You all have a good one

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
went to the first race of the spring fling yesterday at Galot Motorsports park. Saw a lot of friends and some good racing in the dragster race. Sure were a lot of red lights as everyone was hungry for a win. One of the finalists in the race for a dragster was from Washington state. Can't get much further away than that and still be in the USA. Hope everyone is having a good day

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, just work and eating here...LOL Not much going on down here...

Fern, sounds like a good time, glad you got to go.

Lets all have a Great Day...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Went back today. Just a good time and lots of old friends on the property.