DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, thanks Chuck I'm really sorry to sound like I'm complaining because to me doing for Mom is a privilege she has treated us all the same all of our lives just can't figure it out, so I vent on you guys if I say anything they(siblings) just make a big deal out of it and cause Mom a lot of grief so I just carry on with my heart breaking for her, thanks for your prayers................................. Praying.................................

Well time for Manny to go back to school on thrusday so going to need some dynamite to get him out of bed, this because he'll be going to middle school and needs to be up a hour earlier than usual and he has already not took to kindly to that, so it may get interesting over the next few days figuring out way to get him up and going.................... Banging Head........................................

Well off to the log yard my friend that I drive a log truck for along with my own log truck, his wife and he just(Friday)had a 10-4lb. baby boy named Jasper Perry Allen, me and cousin Dean(1st.cousin)are trying to fix a car seat to go on the logging skidder and his mom done has his 1st. chain saw so a logging man he will be well if Mom says it's ok..................... Double Thumbs up......................................

See ya'll after bit..................... Wave............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! C'mon rain! Treat today and tomorrow like it's raceday!

Mike, you're not complaining at all. I feel bad for your siblings... they don't realize how much they're going to hurt later if they don't step up now. For Manny, ice water in a squirt gun. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Over center day.

We lost a long time member of the PRP family yesterday. David Greene was a racer, and after he stopped racing he worked the starting line. Really good guy. I really hate cancer.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck sending prayers to your racers friends and family................ Praying..............................

Need ya'll's prayers Moms back in hopitial again with to much fluid and going to have to stay a few days and get straightened back out so keep her in your thoughts....................... Praying...........................

And staying on the praying theme this morning a friend of mine, sisters new borned baby is in the hospitial right after birth and is facing surgery it cannot swallow so keep it in your prayers...................... Praying..............................

Well prayers sent out to everyone today and to our MIA's bless ya'll and I hope everything is fine............................ hug Wave........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a nice couple of days, hoping that goes in to Saturday, for our Nikki & Mark memorial race.

Going back through my phone, messages with updated on David's condition, how he was improving, then the bottom dropped out. Really hate cancer. This is a rough time for Karen and Bob too. Nikki's birthday is tomorrow, and her angelversary is the 18th. Really really hate cancer.

Prayers for mom and the baby, Mike.

You all have a good day.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Finally Friday! Weather looks good for tomorrow's Nikki & Mark memorial race. Hard to believe this is the 5th one. And Nikki would have turned 12 today. crying

Gonna need some medicinal ice cream. You all get some too.
hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,starting out with some rain this morning, and Moms still in hospitial and Manny actually like his first day back at the new middle school, you know Chuck Manny and Nikki would have been the same age, I can't imagine how hard it must be on these days, our prayers are sure with the whole family................. Praying Wave......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, Alrighty then, got the trailer hooked to the truck, the car and cart sitting in the drive way, and my bags packed.

All I need to do now is hop in, mash on the foot feed, and steer North.

Going up to Chicago to pick up our baby girl, Frankie (the ugly boxer), and all their junk and haul it all back down here.

Should be back next Thursday, or maybe sooner if I can light a fire under her.

All you guys and gals behave and talk among yourselves until I return. Expect a quiz.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope everyones weekend was great and you seen some sunshine, a real wet weekend here and looks to be a couple more days of it here so got to put my mudders on and get out and stomp around in it a while but for now no log hauling this week I figure but who knows mite get lucky and haul some junk instead............................ Double Thumbs up....................................

Ken you be smart up there toward Chi-town heard that place was mean............... Wink.......................................

Chuck hope you got to race some this weekend, I'm pretty sure no one got to around here this weekend.
And I got Mom home about 2pm yesterday she's not doing well but as she says if I'm not doing well I drather be home than in hospitial, please ya'll keep her in your prayers.................... Praying.........................................

Well hope everyone has a great day and stay dry if at all possible...................................... rainy Wave................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope you all have a good old dry Tuesday, looks to be a wet one here.......................... Wave...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone................ Wave.........................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Mike so sorry that mom is not doing well. I keep you all in my prayers daily. Good to hear that Manny enjoyed going back to school.

Not much has been going on around here, just trying to scare up some work, it is one of my slow times of the year, but it will pick up next week. They started harvesting the grapes this week so my payrolls will be a lot bigger.

The weather has been incredible, in the high 80's to very low 90's, with a nice cool breeze. This is my idea of perfect summer weather, but we will see how long it will last.

Chuck, how is the oldsmobubble running? Mark isn't making much progress on the new motor. He's been working a lot of overtime & Saturdays, so not much time left over for the race car. Hopefully he will get the motor done in the next couple of months.

You all have a great day. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, I am back. Got back about a day and a half early. That was the easy part.

Traveling is changing, and that is before the TSA gets involved. Anyway, I survived. Not sure I will be traveling with a race trailer, or a RV anytime soon.

But, I did get her stuff loaded, Even had lunch with the ex and her husband, and made it back here intact. Now, when she gets here on Friday, I can get the trailer unloaded, get the car back where it belongs, and maybe get me a bottle of cheap tequila to reward myself.

Gotta go

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...hugs and prayers

Kids back in school, life is so busy, time is just flying by.... wanted to stop in and say hello!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Went out to hook up the trailer yesterday and broke into a sweat just walkin out the driveway. It was 100*. Thought to myself, Self, it's too damn hot to go sit on a bunch of black asphalt this weekend. When I was younger the heat didn't bother me much but it sure does now. I'm just not into punishing myself any more. So the ET finals are probably out for me. The last points race for Summit happens to be the same weekend the Heritage Series finishes and my buddy Wayne is one point away from the championship in C/G and I sure want to be there when he wins it.
Y'all have a gooden. Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Floyd;

Know exactly what you mean. Had every intent of racing this week end, even though it is suppose to be 105. I gave it some thought, and like you said, it just ain't worth it.

Hopefully, it will start cooling down in a few weeks and I can get a few passes in.

Ken Gasbarri

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it seems to have no trouble raining as of late I have ran my old log truck all spring and summer with the windshield wiper switch broke but these little drizzly showers may make me have to fix it this morning...................... Banging Head......................

Ok in honor of Susie the Minnie-Winnie Dinner will break out the eggs wrapped in bacon monster taco looking wrap, we will call it the Heart Buster, served with ice SWEET tea(non of that unleaded stuff here)in honor of Chuck after the ice bucket challenge I saw Chuck do over on FB, I'm thinking Chuck needs refueling, the funniest part was when your friend ran off Chuck and the little girl with some left in bucket dumped it on you, too funny................................. Rolling................................

I'd put a pic. of the Heart Buster over here for all to see but I ain't got that far in my puter classes yet...................... Double Thumbs up........................................

Well sure hope everyone has a outstanding day I know whatever comes it's all good keep your prayers coming for Mom the swelling in her legs are really bad her old heart is really weak but shes in good spirits........................................ Praying Wave..........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back to the real world... that's all I got to say about that. It was an awesome week at the beach, all of my family was together for the first time since my youngest nephew was born 2 years ago. I'll post a pic once I download, or I'll steal my brother's if his is downloaded first. Hard seeing it end. But I ended in a great way, helped my oldest niece move back into her dorm, then took the rental back, and my buddy Rich and I answered our call out for the ice bucket challenge, and his wife Carrie made us an awesome dinner. We had fun with it, still are, 'cause now I get to tease Rich for running and me taking the rest of his bucket.

Susie, I'm tempted to sell everything Oldsmobile in a package deal. Razz We'll see how it goes this week.

Michelle, happy belated anniversary to you and Rick!

Mike, prayers for mom. I hope she's hanging in there.

Prayers for Karen, Ashley, and Bob today. 5 years since Nikki became an angel.

Might need something a little stronger than ice cream today.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Thanks Mike that monster bacon taco would really hit the spot this morning. I'm keeping your mom in my prayers.

Chuck, there was a big swap meet this weekend and Mark was able to find a brand new water pump, distributor and something else for half price. We went to Sacramento yesterday to watch our friends race and he found headers and a crank really cheap. Wow it is so much easier to find parts for a chevy than it is for an olds. Hopefully we will have it back together in a couple of months.

Floyd, I know what you mean about the heat. It was at least 99 at Sacramento yesterday thanks to all the asphalt and hardly any shade. I managed to survive, but it is definitely getting harder to do.

Well you all have a great day, I'm going to go eat my monster bacon taco and drink a Dr. Pepper. Hugs & Prayers all around hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
RIP PIG MOTOR Big Grin
HAMMER

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post