DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,got to get going this morning,I'm like a kid in a candy store this morning,I got to go get some JUNK at a car dealership today,usally it's crawling in the weeds to get it,but today just pick it up off of pavement,that deserves aleast one WOOHOO,hope all ya'll have a great day,and lets keep our Good Morning crowd in our prayers this morning been alot going on lately,Thinking of Nikki and Marty and any others I might have missed.......................................................................................

Oh,they are some new prayer request on the board this morning so lets put them on the list..................I'm gone I promise.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning..... I'll second that Mike! Keeping everyone in my prayers. We just have to stay strong and positive!

Nikki did very well with her chemo yesterday. She had lots of visitors including Ashley and Grandma! However, there is another child that needs our prayers. Eli and his dad Martin. The news was not good for them! Please bless all the children fighting their battles with cancer!

Everyone, be safe today and cherish every moment!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Prayers for all the kids who are suffering. They are paying for what we screwed up as we were growing up. Not a happy thought.
God Bless Them

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning all, I'll 3rd that...

Hump day it is BB...tom is our Friday heading to Piedmont for the Pro Am...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good moring drr ppl

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is. Some rain. Some more rain.

Take nothing for granted, in a second it can be all gone.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with wife's sister's husband back around Salisaw, OK and says he is gettin' tired of rain! Never thought I would hear that out of an AZ native! Said they finally get to move into the house they bought tomorrow and want my wife to get her plane ticket lined up to come back and help them decorate their new home! So will spend this mornin' lookin' for cheap airplane tickets cause she won't ride across New Mexico again!
Good thing she ain't goin' across Texas! You all have a good un and let the sun shine through! Wink Big Grin Eyes I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
I think AZ is the only place not gettin any rain!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day. Smile Cool

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 421 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea. we have to wait for the monsoons to start which won't come until after the 4th of July! It will be preceded by the dust from the Indian Reservation between Tucson and Phoenix first, such dust clouds as only seen in other desert areas of the world such as the Sahara desert or other arid regions! We will see 100 degrees (+) today around here I am sure! Eyes Banging Head Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I am so jealous, Mr. Price.....100+.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just got home from pickin' up motor! You think I was flat chested before, I now know the feeling of "flat busted"! Motor oughta last me the rest of my life now! On the way home couldn't help but notice the temperature in the rear view mirror on my Silverado. On the Maricopa Freeway around the south side of downtown Phoenix where traffic was at a crawl, the temp was 107! After merging into I-10 traffic and getting south of U.S. 60 the temp had dropped to 102 which is what it was when I got to my house in Tempe, AZ! Looks like I will be preparing motor for installation--put on water pump, starter and alternator--in the morning hours and will use the afternoon's for my "nap time" under the A/C. Might do the engine work in my trailer with trailer A/C on if it is too hot in the mornin'! Just crank up the generator and turn on A/C and a fan! Oh, the life of luxury spoils us, doesn't it? Confused Eyes Sleep Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Evening folks, It was a sad sad day here in Troutville.
I just want to Thank you folks for your prayers. I could feel them working.
I do ask that you will keep it up for a while, just whenever you think about it. Its gonna be a long time healing from this.
Her husbnd needs prayer also, his name is Richard, he is having a hard time dealing with this tragedy, as one would expect.
Again Thank you all and God Bless you all.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you got it buddy. please let us know if you need anything.

curtis, mitch, and cody

2009 IHRA Div. 1 MOD Champion

Posts: 65 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We have been Marty & will continue as you & your family have remained in our thoughts. Your daughter is so beautiful, I couldn't help but cry for you and her family but also smile for her when I read about how she felt about Heaven. If we can help in anyway, please let us know.
Michelle

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Marty,it's only though your strong faith in God that you're able to handle times like these,and I can tell from the way you talk that,that Faith is strong.
We will be praying for you and your family,and especially Richard and your grandaughter,God will take care of ya'll,and I know from experience,that the pain and sorrow don't go away fast,thats way it's the prayers of friends and strangers that will give you the strenght needed to make it,God Bless You All And May He Keep You In The Palms Of His Hands during this most painful time of you life..........................Mike Hawks & Family your Brother in Jesus Christ Our Savior..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Marty, wasn't aware of your loss until I did a little searching on posts! I grieve for your loss as well, nothing more valuable in this world than a son or daughter or grandchild! Even though you are a long ways away from me I know that you have a lot of strength coming from friends on DRR as well as those who are close personal friends of yours! Absorb that strength and move on! I am sure that is what that beautiful lady would want. I have lost a sister, my parents and my grandparents as well as some close personal friends over the years and delivered eulogies so I know the pain and suffering you are going through! I became very close to a young man who was dwarf and loved to race more than anything in the world and I helped him many times with his car and to lose him at the tender age of 26 was like losing a brother to me several years ago. Stay strong and struggle through this and you will be repaid at some point in your life for your sacrifice! God Bless you and your family from the Price Racing Clan! Frown Hum Roll Eyes Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, Mornin Hollywood and the rest of the gang Big Grin

BB Thursday (T.G.I.F.) for a lot of us Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Sending prayers for everybody.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Eyes Eyes Eyes Eyes I need some sunshine. Now that i've got that off my chest mornin all. Wishing all the ill and hurting the strentgh to overcome and grow stronger.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post