DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Sunshine today! Lots of work, running around, same stuff just a differnt day! Lost 1 more pound! Feeling great! Hugs and kisses!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,another pretty day here in Cana today,they say rain tomorrow,my bones ain't saying since I had a DUH HUH minute on the beach yesterday and didn't use sun block on my legs,so the bones get a break,cause the skin is burning,these legs ain't seen a 100 watt light bulb in years,so anyway I bet this want be my last DUH HUH minute of the day,they usally come in three's,so stand by,great to be home,Thanks for all the B-day wishes for Mannie,he(we) had a ball over the weekend,364 days of hearing Dad have you got my Jr. yet,I want one with Frames (Mannie Talk) and I want it woud (MT)so I hope all yall have a gooden,B-Day cake at the Dirty MO,sounds like fun.........we had Chocolate Pie with the merang(puffy white stuff)on top,thats what he wanted for his B-day cake(pie)from The Hungry Farmer Rest.Oh well,I've always like things a little different myself........... Wink Big Grin.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
Good Morning DRR.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
G'mornin Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
09:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dragster66ss:
G'mornin Smile

Restin' up? Big Grin

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
LOL that's early for me lately... Packin the satchel now... HUMPDAY for us Cool I rule

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Lee, I must be gettin' old but what is HUMPDAY? I know what it was when I was young, it was my lucky day! Mike, you are gonna have to get your big hinnie out here and we will get a little brown on you from the AZ sun and then you will be able to handle those east coast sunny beaches--I did spell that right, didn't I?
Went and got CO2 bottle filled yesterday and got a lesson in how to drain them before you take them in to get filled! Turn them upside down and just crack open the valve so it drains real slow! If you just open valve wide open, it creates "dry ice" inside the bottle and leaves no room to put CO2 liquid in! Empty bottle well before you take them to get 'em filled! Also found some axle ratchet tie down straps yesterday that are much easier to tie down the back of the car in the enclosed trailer than using short axles straps and chains! Pair only cost $36.90! Leg improving as I walked on it quite a bit with cane yesterday but today my ankle is sore from walking at a bit different angle than I am used to putting weight on it! Gonna be another nice spring 85 degree day here in the desert! You all have big ol good un! Or a good ol big un! Wink Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Glad your leg is getting better...

Humpday -- Designated name for day in the middle of the work-week (normally Wednesday) as you're climbing the hill, but then Wednesday gets you 'over the hump' and its all downhill from there Smile

And as for what it 'usta mean' LOL Busted

Today is the middle day of my work-week. I'm confiscating my brother off to a sunny SOUTHERN beach for the rest of the week/weekend.

Hope this helps Smile Big Grin

Lee - thinkin that since today's my humpday, and the sun's shining so brightly (no rain)... does that make today a "Dry" humpday???? Hum Car

Lee Roberson

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Late mornin'! It was cold out this morning, but it looks warmer now. And it started nicely... my buddy AJ Casini and I won a raffle for an entry to the World Footbrake Challenge III. So now it's like we can both enter for half price. I think 3 $10k's for $350 is a good deal, but it's even sweeter at $175.

Guy, glad the leg is feeling better. Sorry to hear about Jami and Joe's truck. How is her car coming along?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Big Hinnie,Guy I didn't think we ever met,but thats me,all 6'4 1/2 and 265lbs. of me,thats a good nickname for me Big Hinnie...... Wink Razz Eyes Tongue Busted I'm stupid Big Grin.....................Can you say Big Hinnie got his hinnie burned up................... I rule Cool....................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck, her car is all back in one piece and it's current name is "spot" as there are little spots of bondo all over it. Her husband Joe is working on the finish sanding and hopes to have it in primer before the real heat hits! Then it will be painted white, then pink so that the pink is pink and not maroon! Front end alignment, check at chassis shop on Cal-tracs and corner weights and she will be ready to race again! All it takes is time and money and seems neither are in plentiful supply right now!
A big win this weekend would certainly help!
Mike, I don't know what a real "hinnie" looks like as mine either pulled up or my chest fell cause I have no hinnie and belly is bigger than chest but at 5'8", or little less, I'm still short of 180 pounds! Banging Head Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, HUMP day Cool

BB it's a down hill slide from here Wink

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mornin folks. Not a good one though as I did a little preventive maitenance last night after our first weekend out. Which by the way was a total waste of time. Cut filter apart and it is full of trash. Looks as if may be a good time to get caught up on honey do jobs and let the car set and my nerves calm down a little Mad Banging Head

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy everybody,mtd somedays it just don't pay to,well you know,happens to me all the time..........Rooster BigL,glad to see yall got started again this morning,Ok gang off to the leg Dr.this AM artificial hip is sticking again,I told the Dr. to put a grease fitting on that thing the last time he relined it,but no they are to smart for that,they might lose business..... Eyes Tongue Big Grin............well yall have a gooden............MsFurr can you say MEAN Big Grin .......................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Mike you coming to the FARM this week end Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Raining again! Boy, I don't know anymore. I think from now on I will skip the news in the morning, in fact all day. What the hey is going on? I'm getting depressed! I think the whole world has really gone mad! Obama, killing rampages, houses broken into and the home owners beat to death. Oh my I think I need medication! But, I'll keep praying and keep smiling. I'll just give more to the food bank!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O The Morn, ya'll. Rain is knocking me out of work. We just got started back Monday. I have about 400 ft of footers formed and getting rained in. That sucks. Oh well, aint much I can do about it.
Ya'll have a goodern.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bigblockmadness
posted Hide Post
good morining all

Posts: 46 | Location: New Carlisle, Ohio | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin everybody... raining here too, but it ain't gettin on my parade,, its my FRIDAY.

... Top secret mission to ensue in a matter of hours. Cool

Lee Roberson