DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Another beautiful spring day here. Wish I could be out enjoying it instead of behind the LMFD, but I am also grateful to have my job.

Mike, you would fit right in at our pits at PRP. Big Grin Be careful playing with the oversized Lincoln logs.

Michelle, sounds like you all had a blast! That's the good stuff! Awesome job by Rick, hanging in there and chasing down the gremlin. Bunny - as in Burkett?

Update on Josie. Jean and Josie had their numbers ran, and they were in the best spot possible, said the docs. Jean will be donating one of her kidneys to Josie a week from today.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang, Chuck seems I fit bout anywhere anymore, well maybe not at some fancy smancy dining est. but Hey, I like common folks better anyway, we all got common folks in common.............. Hum Wink.................................

Off to the woods early today get to take my tractor and play awhile got some great big old logs to load this morning at a different site so calling in my old bigger tractor, yyyyeeeeehawwwww.................. Double Thumbs up...................................

Ya'll have fine day me I'm going to have a day fine or course ofcourse........................... Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of chritter4x59
posted Hide Post
Haven't been up this early in long time so I thought I'd get in here & say good morning. Headed to the 40th annual pate swap meet at the texas motor speedway.

Chritter's hot rod & custom
Paint.graphics.renderings.
Pinstriping.lettering.blues harp

Posts: 25 | Location: Lovington (the lvt), NM | Registered: October 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Looks a bit like it wants to start raining out there this morning. I got the race moved last night, feels good to have that done. Now for my parts car, tools, and parts.

Mike, I'm with you, I like the common folks. Fancy smancy dining just leaves me hungry and poor.

Good to see you Chritter, have fun at the swap meet.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Evening All;

Well, did the VA thing today. No scans or tests, so just going on with the program. Getting a milder dose this time. Last time really put me on my back side for awhile. Anyway, Still feeling great. Well, ok, maybe not great. Thought I was feeling good enough to climb the 12 flights of stairs to the chemo clinic. 12 flights of stairs is a lot of stairs. (at least for me) I was sucking air big time by the time I got to the top. Need to work on it a bit before I can claim "great shape".

Ya Mike and Chuck, I also agree. I've spent some time in the penthouse, and some time in the outhouse. Sure fit better with the people I met while in the outhouse. Don't know what that says about me, but it doesn't matter. I am an outhouse kind of guy, no getting away from that.

Got most of my chores and honey dews done, so in a few days, gonna put the car back together and go racing.

Later

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,I've had two of my post disappear this morning and it must be telling me to shorting up my post,so here goes, take care Ken and Chuck that's great you're about to get the move done, and it's cool here this morning so I'm out and gone to haul some logs ya'll have at it........................ Double Thumbs up..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cool start to the morning, bbrrr. Looks like dry weather for a few days at least. Hoping to move the parts car tonight, and some more stuff out of the garage.

Ken, good to hear you're feeling... something between great and ok. 12 flights of stairs is a lot of stairs, for anyone, except those people who think jogging is a good time. Sickos. Outhouse.... one of my best friends, I met in the men's room. My buddy and I were on the '98 Power Tour East, stopped at a Wendy's, in line for the head, popped my camcorder charger into an outlet. Steve was behind us, thought that was a brilliant idea. Been pals since. Good luck getting the car back together, and I hope racing is good medicine for you.

Mouse, how is mom doing?

Mike, how is mom doing?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Chuck Moms making it somedays are really tough on her, and then some are pretty good, she seems to be smothering worse now, it sure is tough watching her go down and not being able to help her, so prayer and thoughts are appreciated and thanks for asking Chuck.............. Praying...................

Well I'm off to another kind of woods today gotta go to court this morning over some junk with this kid who stole my batteries back in jan. but it's not over the batteries,it's over some other junk that he's done and doing in our neighborhood so a real stupid day in court and hopefully get some of this crap straightened out, but you know how the laws work, so we'll see, trying to remain positive........................ help Smile.....................................

Well hope ya'lls day is a good one and prayers to everyone and we'll see ya'll after court................. Praying Double Thumbs up....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Nice sunny day here, once the morning chill burns off, tomorrow is supposed to be nice too. Still trying to finish off moving, hopefully by tomorrow.

Mike, I feel for you. Sux not to be able to do anything to make her better. I hope the court stuff goes ok.

Keeping Karen and Bob in my thoughts and prayers. Added a pic on Bob's thread that Karen posted on the Thinking of Nikki page on FB.
Praying Praying hug

Keeping my friends the Grecos in mind too.. little Josie had a broken bone in her foot, just got the cast off this morning. Monday, they leave to go to Cincinatti for Jean to donate a kidney to Josie.

You all have a great weekend! Time for ice cream!!
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll, been mowing since 7am trying to beat the rain, mission accomplished............. Double Thumbs up........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon All;

Well, hoping everyone is doing well.

Been running a lot lately. A lot of time out of internet areas.

Going up to San Antonio on Tuesday. This is a strictly work on the car and get some stick time in trip. No VA appointments, no tests, and no side trips. Sure hope I get it done. Won't be nuttin to blame it on if I don't.

This is my third day back on chemo. Still feeling good. I think my fingers are a bit more numb than normal, but not an issue.

Been working around the house and yard. Might even be making progress, but it is hard to tell.

Well, not much else. I am feeling very good. Wish I had more energy, but I think that is just because I am old and way out of shape. Now I know why everyone wants to play baskerball with Gramps.

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had a little birthday party for mom yesterday at the "home". She's 92 now. Actually she's doing pretty good. Still has some lingering effects from the stroke but for 92, not too bad. Nothing has effected her appetite. If food is present, her fork is workin.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll raining chickens and ducks here this morning Eyes Tongue.........it is putting the rain down here today and seems to be raining everywhere that a drag race is happening except Richmond, they must be paying the preacher good up that way, as the old wives tell goes Double Thumbs up............................................

Floyd that's great about your Mom 92 Wow that's cool and Happy b-day to her, that is so cool to here,and hope you and buddy are doing well, see ya around bud, I mean Floyd and Buddy................. Wave...............

Well got a prayer request for you folks, my niece had to have her baby taken a month early because of some heart stuff she had going on,all went well during the birth, but they have been some complications since, but right now they are doing ok, baby is on oxy. and eating ok and the Mom is staying at the R. MacDonald house near the hospitial the baby will have to stay a while, not sure how long yet, so prayers needed for her and baby Olive May, thank you all.............. Praying hug................................

Well hope ya'lls sunday is great and prayers to all and especially Josie and family........................ Praying.....................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning, Quack Quack and I ain't talking DD it's rained enough here yesterday and supposed to today that I feel like my waddling has gotting worse....... Eyes Tongue Double Thumbs up.......................................

Anyways hope ya'lls day is good, little baby Olive(where do they get these names)had a good day and night yesterday so thanks for the prayers, ya'll have at it..................... Praying Wave......................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy start to the week here too, after a gorgeous Friday and Saturday. I got the apartment all cleaned up, now I have to finish in the garage. Got some help for tonight, hoping to take a big chunk out.

Ken, good to hear you're feeling pretty good. I hope you keep on making progress on the car.

Floyd, I was wondering about your mom after Mike posted about his. Happy birthday to her.

Mike, will do for baby Olive. Good to hear she had a good day and night.

Prayers for Mouse... he's having some sleepless nights, worrying about his mom.

Big hugs to Christine... Mark would have turned 53 today.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looking like another beautiful day here in Cana I've got spring fever bad not a temp, but the spring lazies and don't want to do nothing, but take naps and surf the web and am doing so, so well drink some diet Dr. Pepper and see ifn we can't get the fever down.............. Hum Double Thumbs up.........................

And Chuck I forgot part of Olives handle, it's Olive Lola May Waycaster, now how would you like to try and learn to spell that in 1st grade, or thinking about it, you would look pretty smart by being able to spell that big name when you start school................. Double Thumbs up..............................................

And speaking of names a friend of mine named Sparky and I was talking one day and I asked Spark what is your real name and he said it's Sparky and I said you're kidding I always thought it was just a nickname and he said naw my Mom gave me that name cause I was borned on July 4th and I said whats your middle name and he said jusy Sparky, and he said all Mom would say is when I came into the world all she could see and think was fireworks, but thought Sparky sounded better than Fireworks or Boom-Boom............... Eyes Tongue..................................

Anyway here's to whats in a name and no matter what your name is you make your name unique with your personality and that's why they may be a lot of Mikes in the world but only one Mike Hawks, Hum..............Thank goodness says the masses................ Laughing .............................

Hope ya'lls day is fine and hope it's dry where you are me I'm ready for a nap I feel my fever rising................ Eyes Sleep.................................prayers all around................... Praying Wave...........................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We're looking at a nice stretch of gorgeous spring weather, wish I could play hooky. I got a couple truckloads out of the garage last night, hoping to move the parts car tonight.

Mike, I'm thinking if Olive can spell her whole name in 1st grade, she's got a big step on learning!

Big hugs for Christine... I know she was missing Mark badly yesterday, as were the kids.

Prayers for my friends the Grecos. Jean is giving Josie a kidney this morning, and they're in surgery now.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Thought I better check in and let you know I'm still kickin.

Chuck the new house is really nice, I love brick houses they look so warm and inviting. Hope you get the rest of the stuff moved so you can relax a little bit. Been keeping little Josie and her family in my prayers.

Mike, I know what you mean about spring fever, only here in Northern Cali we skipped spring and rolled right into summer. Been in the 90's for the last few days and they are saying it is going to stay that way for at least a week. Geeze I'm not ready for the heat yet.

Ken glad to hear you are feeling good. I bet it makes ole what's her name feel pretty happy too.

Floyd, Happy Birthday to Mom. Wow 92 that is pretty awesome.

Hugs to Christine and the kids.

Wave Michelle, Mouse and everyone else. You all take care.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

hug Hey Allen did you think I forgot you.

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post