DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Still warm for a couple of days, then we'll be back in winter. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Hoping to get the engine pulled tomorrow out of the Cutlass.

Mike, that Riley guy sure has it made. He must not drag race. Big Grin Glad you were able to haul yesterday, and work back into the swing of things. Good luck on the mix n match shoes!

Floyd, been wondering how you were. Thought maybe you withered away being so dry. I wish we could send you the precipitation out your way. Y'all really really need it. That's scary.

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time! Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, the sun is a shinning in Cana this morning and it's headed to the 60's this morning and maybe drying up some mud that I know Floyd would probably like to have some of,where there is mud maybe some rain has past over, or a water pipe has busted and that's a wHoLe nother problem............... Hum help rainy..................................

Hey Floyd hope you and Buddy are perking along just fine............... Double Thumbs up.....................

Well I'm going to get out some today to try and mess around the barns and see what I can come up with to do, oh it's there just choosing the chore is the chore, maybe I better nap before I start.................... Wink Sleep Wave....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, a beautiful sunday morning here in SW Va. the birds are singing and it seems like spring, but don't put the coats away yet it's still winter time............................ Snowman.............................

Hope ya'll have a great sunday............................... Wave...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, suns a shining again today and mid 50's so looks like another shorts wearing feb. day.................... Wink....................

I'm not as bigger fan as some but I've followed Dale jr. as a fan since he came into the sport of nascar and have enjoyed watching him climb back to the top by winning the Daytona 500 lastnight, I gotta say that the most excited I've been watching a nascar race like in forever................... Double Thumbs up.........................

Hope everyone has a fine day and keep the sunny side up....................... Wave.....................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
we were excited to see Jr win too, drove a little more like his Dad, brought back great memories, glad they are changing it up some more like a drivers race, they have to know how to drive a little & taking the draft out of it some.

We had a great wknd, spent it with the Waycasters, kids had a blast, and the food was out of this world =) great just to get away sometimes...

thoughts and prayers all around...where is Floyd?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again, and winter came back after a nice little stretch of warm weather. Ah well, still got a ways to go before it's officially spring. Got a little done on the Cutlass, but not as much as I wanted. I know time is ticking, and I want to be there for opening day at PRP, in the Olds.

Mike, I hope you're getting along good now. Just be careful not to overdo it. How is mom?

Our friend Mouse lost his dad over the weekend, prayers going out to him.

My buddy's dad needs some prayers. The diagnosis is mesothelioma. They find out the treatment options today. My buddy is just stressed and beside himself about it. Praying

You all have a great day.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

I'm real sorry to hear about Mouse's dad. My heart goes out to the family.
Here I is, Michelle. Been busy doing nothing and getting the hay hauler ready for the March Meet. Got my new "header tethers" on and serviced the motor and she's ready to go. Had to call Marty to het the oil filter off. I couldn't budge it. He said "who was the bus mechanic who put it on"? I said you. He said OH! We changed the oil and filter at the beginning of last year but only ran 3 races so we didn't change it again. We will change more often this year cause I'm going to drive in 2 series and Marty will probably drive in another.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Evening Everyone;

Well, hope everyone survived my absence. Sorry about your Dad Mouse. Dad's are hard ones to lose.

Got back home early today from our cruise. I really didn't care for the cruise very much. It went wrong early, and never got better.

But, I had a grand time with family. we really had a lot of good times.

I tried climbing Dunn Falls in Jamaica again, but fell miserably short. Last time I climbed it with bare feet, and wasn't even breathing hard when I got to the top. This time, water shoes were required. Thinking it was because of me. They sure made a fuss last time when I climbed in bare feet. This time, with shoes, I didn't feel comfortable with my footing. But the biggest issue was my sorry ass. Got about half way, and I was totally exhausted. Had to quit.

Also, on the ship, I just couldn't rest. Every time I laid down to rest, the balcony door and the entry door would fly open, and I would be assaulted by giggling girls with pillows. But, every once in awhile, I would manage to grab one of them, and get my revenge with hugs and kisses. We did have a ball. The Grand Kids really had fun. Pillow fights, sleep overs, pool parties, and of course, the food.

But, we are home and the weather is decent, so it's all good for now. About a week and I find out how my new regime is working.

Anyway, enough for now.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Ken good to have you back and sure glad you had some fun you take it easy on the way back to resting............................. Wink.............................

OK, another great day here in Cana they say a chance of a little snow tomorrow so we'll see, march is a coming............... rainy frosty..................................

Ya'll have a wonderful day and have some fun along the way if at all possible, and Chuck Mom is day by day some days she's like mom and somedays she has trouble knowing what alls going on, but Manny and I try to do all we can to keep her comfortable.................................... Praying hug.........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Winter definitely isn't done yet, but I'm hoping this is the last blast. Back down into single digits tonight into tomorrow. You all should see some of the craters we have going on around here. It looks like everyone is driving under the influence, trying to slalom through the potholes.

Floyd, I've been there, cussing at the moron (me) who overtightened the oil filter. I'm glad you and Marty are going to put some laps on the hauler, I hope you guys have a blast.

Welcome back Ken, sorry not everything was aces, but sounds like you had a great time with the family, and that's the good stuff. I took a look online at those falls, looks like that's some pretty serious stuff to get up there, I can see why you wouldn't be comfortable with your footing. I hope the whole family made great memories.

Mike, prayers for mom.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, sending prayers to Mouse for the loss of his father............... Praying.......................

Hope you all have a fine and outstanding day...................... Wave......................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

I believe Mouse's dad gets laid to rest today, prayers for Mouse and his family.
Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's raining in SoCal this morning. I don't know when it started but it's wet now.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug rainy

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Floyd that's good to hear I know ya'll can use the rain out that way.................. Double Thumbs up..................

Well going for the fourth day of hauling logs only about 4 to 5hrs. a day so not to bad sure get tried in them few hrs. just got to work my way back to work............ Hum Tongue....................

Hope ya'll have a fine day and Floyd you hold the umbrella for buddy if the needs to go afterwhile.............. rainy Wave.............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Brrrrrr... this winter just will not end. It was single digits this morning, and negative with the winds. I get the feeling we'll go from winter to summer.

Floyd, glad you're getting some rain out that way. Like Mike said, I know you all need it. Susie said it's been scary dry.

Mike, be careful on the job. That's a good way to ease back in, 4-5 hours at a time. Like my buddy Dave told me after I blew the 455 up, and all the work I had ahead of me... how do you eat an elephant? 1 bite at a time. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck you can turn that cold blowing fan off if you want to, I saw where you was in single digits last evening and this morning we where in the teens, so we're good...................... Wink Double Thumbs up......................

Well hope ya'll have a great day got to get Manny to school and haul a couple loads of logs this morning, see ya'll after bit........................ Wave..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's raining again but nothing like what was forecast. So far just a nice steady light rain and no wind. We was supposed to get a gully washer with high winds and flooding but it seems like we are going to be fine.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug rainy

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! It was definitely instant booger freezing weather out there this morning. Sun is out now, looks nice at least. Tomorrow will be ok, in the 40s at the start of the PRP banquet, but Sunday into Monday, we could be getting whacked with 6-12 inches of snow. This is the Terminator winter... just won't DIE!

Mike, I'd really wish someone would turn that fan off. Tired of the long johns and multiple layers.

Floyd, that's good, I was hoping you all would get an easier rain that soaks in, instead of something hard that would cause floods and slides.

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
brrr is right, it's freezing! glad to hear how you Mom is Mike. Ice cream time sounds good Chuck, blue bell dutch chocolate is our current fav around here.
Sad times, hate to hear about all those passing on, thoughts & prayers with all the families...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
I spoke too soon yesterday mornin. We got the high winds and lightning and thunder in the afternoon. it wasn't terrible in my neck of the woods but some areas got hit hard. I'm on top of a hill so our drainage is good. We had enough pauses in the storm for Buddy to be able to go out so he is okay. We got that same light rain this mornin so we'll see how it goes.
Today I gotta get the hay hauler down offa jack stands to head for Bakersfield Thursday mornin. Change the seatbelts and everything is good to go.
Y'all have a gooden!
Praying Angel hug rainy