DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon All;

hope everyone is doing well. Mike; go to hear some good news, and hope it gets better. Nice to hear Mom is home and resting.

Oh, and by the way Mike, Manny is a good looking young man. having you will certainly help him grow to be a good man.

Having a heat wave here. 68 degrees out there. Sure wish it would cool off for awhile.

Leaving tomorrow for the cruise. Got kids coming from Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, and Georgia. Don't know how they got so spread out, but it sure is nice to gather them all on a boat they can't get off for 7 days.

Well, I've been feeling good for awhile now, but still get winded real easy. I think some of my problems are allergy related, so maybe it will get better on the boat.

Any way, got packing to do, so better get to it.

Ken Gasbarri

If you don't hear from me for a week or so, I'll be on the boat. If you don't hear from me for two weeks, the boat sank.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, well there's a lot of snow around and a lot on our private road, I'm not the only one with a tractor on the road but I'm usually the one that pushes the snow and takes care of our road, and most of these folks are kin so they know about my foot issues but still nothings being done and I'm not going to risk doing it that's why I own a 4 wheel drive I can get Mom or me back to the horsepitial (as our friend Guy would say)and I saw where Chuck said it the other day and it made me smile, anyway it's amazing how time flies it's the middle of Feb. usually by now my cars are ready to run for the season and I've never even unloaded from the last time I raced, but it'll be all right I'm sure..................... Double Thumbs up...........................

Well hope you all have a great day and Ken remember don't rock the boat don't rock the baby, Tongue.................................................. Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! I hope everyone is surviving if they were in some of the bad weather. I ended up with about 4 inches out my way. Sun is out for the moment, but we're supposed to get another 3" tonight into tomorrow. I hope the weather people are right... the long range forecast says we're supposed to get a stretch of 50 degree days end part of next week.

Ken, that's great you get a week vacation with everyone. I hope it's an absolute blast. I don't normally wish allergies on anyone, but I hope maybe you are have some problems, and being on the ship helps those out.

Hi Mike! Wave No joke about how quick time flies... though I'm starting to think we'll have a white Easter, the way this winter has been. I'm glad you're taking it easy, and not feeling like you had to take care of the road since no one else did. Time for someone else to step up. Sorry no one is.

Michelle, Christine, Nicole, all you lovely ladies, happy Valentine's Day! hug

You all have a great weekend! Ice cream time! Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
This is my great niece Midora probably spelled wrong but shes one pretty little gal..................kinda takes after her GREAT uncle............ Double Thumbs up....................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
This is the way Manny and I spend snow days playing with another great niece Kenzly and again I can see GREAT uncle Mike in her pretty face ................... Double Thumbs up...............................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, winds a getting it done this morning along with the snow on the ground reminds me of winter time when I was a kid, we've had nothing like this in years, but hey it is feb. ................... Wink.................................

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day and stay warm wherever you are....................... Wave............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Manny took time in his busy day to build me a snowman, kinda cool (pun intended)....... Snowman..................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, still a lot of snow around and I'm still screen shopping for nothing but looking at a lot of stuff for sale, ifn I had the extra bucks I'd buy me some stuff to look at because really right now that's about all I could do is look.................. Eyes Double Thumbs up.....................

Well hope you all have a wonderful day and hope you get that much needed day of rest, Mondays a coming................ Wave......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, here it is Monday again, supposed to get to the 60's around here Tuesday thru fri. wooooooohooooooo can you say muddy...................... Double Thumbs up...........................

Got a pond started last fall that I never got around to finishing it will be a great mud pit to play in now that it snowed and with all the melting let the mud fly.............. I rule..........................

Ok ya'll have a fine day and I ain't heard of no cruise ship mishaps so Ken must be behaving, have fun Ken............................... Wink Wave...........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Chuck, you too!!! wow, Manny is growing into a young man! they grow up way too quickly, thoughts and prayers all around gang...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, yea old Manny is growing like a weed for sure, I used to worry that he didn't eat much and always in the back of my mind I'd think one of these days I'll probably be wish he wouldn't eat so much well those days are here he'll eat supper and then a couple hours later say Dad you got anything to eat, lol..................... Eyes Ice Cream..............................

Well hope everyone has a great day me I'm going to be watching the snow melting and see if the 6 inches that are left can turn to 3inches by nightfall wow never thought I enjoy watching snow melt, pretty cool.................... Cool Double Thumbs up Wave..........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Long weekend with President's Day, was nice to have, won't have another unless I take a day or 2 off, until Memorial Day. Got some sleeping in, in. Big Grin Those naps aren't going to take themselves, after all.

Great pics, Mike! My Uncle Larry does that too, stresses that he is GREAT Uncle Larry, to my brother's, sister's, and cousins' kids. I like his snowman, but he (Manny, not the snowman Big Grin ) needs to dress a little warmer!

Looks like you had an awesome weekend, Michelle!

Supposed to get some warmer weather this week, woo hoo! It feels balmy just having the temps above freezing.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We did have the best weekend Chuck, check out my post here about it...kids went back to school, they were actually happy about it! hope you all have a great day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mike, I emailed the post to Dad, hopefully it will make an impact...sometimes people need to see it, it's harder to pretend it can't happen that way, thanks again for sharing!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It was raining this morning, which was nice, that it was warm enough to be rain, but a little dangerous at the park and ride lot... a sheet of ice, had to do the old man shuffle to walk to the bus stop.

Michelle, that's the good stuff. Smile And just because I haven't said it in awhile, come footin'!! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey Gang, wish me luck-- annual work/govt audit today =( nice surprise when I checked out Drag Illustrated online issue "The Hottest 2014 - The Best, Brightest & Baddest Women in Drag Racing" --our family is on the Dialed in with Jegs page!

Drag Illustrated

Family is what matters most, glad you guys are part of mine...thoughts & prayers all around!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, 70 yesterday wow, man I love it but we know winter ain't over..........................

That's really cool Michelle ya'll looking sharp there, and good luck on the audit today always a rough day when they are looking over your shoulder, so to speak............... Wink............................

Outstanding report from the dr. yesterday said infection is gone and he would see me in two weeks so looking good and he said to go back to driving log truck today if I wanted to just take it easy and just drive, I said cool................... Double Thumbs up.......................................

Well off to the diabetic dr. this morning and then try to see how I do driving the truck, Thank ya'll for your prayers........................... Wave............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A lil slippy out there in the park and ride lot again, but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. Talking 50 today, woo hoo! Still not down to grass yet, but maybe today's temps and rain will reveal some green.

Michelle, good luck with the audit. I know that feeling, but from internal auditors. That article is awesome!! Also cool that Mia's article is right after it. Come footin'!! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Woo hoo!! Great news! So glad for you. Just make sure you don't push too hard too soon. Good luck with the truck!

Need prayers for one of my best friend's dad. He's been having some troubles breathing and getting air, been uncomfortable and tired because of it. He had a procedure on his lung yesterday, and in itself it was ok, but not what they found. Waiting to hear what the next course of action is.

You all have a great day.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, raining cows and horses here this morning, Eyes Tongue........... got to haul 3 loads of logs yesterday and have a load on this morning to deliever and then relax in the luxury of the Mini-Winnie the rest of the day, ain't getting much money made like this but living the life of riley ( wonder who riley is always heard he lived a great life ) Hum Ice Cream..........................

Ya'll have a great day and wonderful weekend me I'm going to go shoe hunting, dang gotta buy two pair now one size 14 and another size 10, wonder if Walmart will mix a pair for me........... Hum No No help Wave Laughing ........................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mikey, good on you, Mate. Glad the foots getting better.
Tell you what, I'll trade you some 80* weather for some of your rain. We are as dry as a pop corn **** out here.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post