DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hows it going Junior,hope you and the family are well............. Double Thumbs up...................

Well another day in bed nursing foot it's doing great don't want to over do it so it's raing this morning and there's really no use to be out today Mannys out of school again for icy roads so we'll just hang out on the puter and search for bargins we wish we could buy and take naps, hope ya'll have a outstanding day........................... Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! It's a bit icy up here too, pretty messy this morning. The good thing is, it snowed first, so wiping the car off was easy... crack the ice, and brush the whole deal off. Roads for me were fine, as my route is all main roads.

Mike, glad to hear your foot is recovering well, and you're listening to the docs. I hope that continues for you. Enjoy the computer window shopping and naps!

Nolen went home yesterday, happy as can be. Big sister Sidney missed him, and slept with his bunny. She was in school when he came home, so she left him a note on the sidewalk in chalk.. "I love you Nolen" with a big heart. They're great kids, and I think Doug and Kathy have done great bringing them up.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck thanks for the report on Nolen having big and little sis,and bothers is pretty cool, so glad to hear he's doing good..................... hug...............................

And little Josie my heart just goes out to the family of little Josie nothings worse than seeing your babies suffer................................. Praying....................................

Well alls good here at the recovery center in Cana, the foots coming along nicely and Mannys feeling better and back in school and Hope had a good report on the cancer test she had last week and is still a little sore from the removal of the bump she had but doing good, and mom bless her heart she's just real down about not being able to do anything without running out of breath and we talked last night and she started crying and moms not one to cry real easy I told her we'd be fine and that she would get back after it comes spring she loves her flowers and I hope I'm able this spring to help her make her a big old garden of flower.................. Praying hug..........................................

Need your prayers for on of my sisters Jeanie is having a heart cath.this morning she's having BP trouble and with Mom having all these heart problems is kinda worried, so prayers for her.................. Praying....................................

Sorry for so much sad like typing this morning but that's how it goes somedays, and you guys and gals are the best at listening and saying prayers so I come to my web family first thing and then feel better the rest of the day, just send me your bill................... Tongue Praying hug Wave.......................................................

And this little guy Wave makes me smile everyday he's always smiling and waving a cool way to live your life...................... Cool Wave..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun looks nice out there, but someone left the big freezer door open again, it's cold. Came home last night to a nice little surprise... I live on a private lane, so the township does not plow it. One of the neighbors did though, and not just the road, also came and plowed behind my truck, and the spot where I park the wagon.

Wave Hi Mike! Glad to hear about the foot, Manny feeling better, and Hope having a good result. Sorry to hear about mom... that hurts too. I hope you're able to get her all those flowers in. Prayers for Jeanie, neat coincidence, my baby sister's name is Jean.

I agree with you on the DRR family, good people out there. Missing our MIA's, and the lurkers.

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone,Glad everything is going well with you Mike, We are doing fine the Lord has Blessed me with another day.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey Gang, been mia for a while, with no time to catch up, thoughts all around!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Evening All;

Hope everyone is doing well.

Great to hear the good news Mike.

Things here are not so bad. Had an attack of e-nurse-sha. I was in bed, bedroom was very chilly, and one of my arms was out side my blankie, and I had to call Peg in to put it under the covers. just to lazy to do it myself.

I am feeling pretty good, but get winded real easy. Think I will look into that when we get back from the cruise.

Well, that's all the good news from here. Check in later

Ken Gasbarri

OH, Mike; I use to love it when I broke something and wasn't allowed to get out of bed for a week or so. Felt great to be lazy.

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, just as I got done posting yesterday Mom calls and says she's having trouble breathing even with her oxy. and her BP was very low when I got her to the ER her BP was 68 over 41 so they finally got her stabile and put in the hospitial and it was a very long day but when I left late lastnight she was resting and talk to her this morning and she seemed in better spirits so keep her in your prayers..................

Hope ya'lls day is full of sunshine, and have a great weekend, time for my missed naps, Ken tell Peg I need a ham samich when she has time.................... I'm stupid Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Another nice looking day, from the inside looking out. On the outside, there's a cold wind blowing again, bbbrrrr. I need to fix my torpedo heater so I can get out in the garage and get cracking, fix the hot rod and be ready for April. I don't think the weather is going to get much warmer for awhile.

Michelle who???????? Big Grin

I'm with you, Junior, any day on this side of the grass, I feel blessed.

Ken, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good. And I have to applaud you.... having to call Peg to put your arm under the cover... may be the all time height of laziness. Bravo, sir, bravo.

Mike, glad to hear mom is doing better today. I hope she's not in the horsepital too long. Catch up on those naps!

You all have a great weekend! It's ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I know Chuck, need to stop and smell the roses lol...so glad we are not sitting in the rain in Orlando, Feb is just too early when you live in Virginia, making plans to move the cars south for March races, never know if you can get them back home this time of year.

At least we get to watch Pomona this wknd, thoughts all around & prayers going up...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, I'm off to the dr. this morning to get my stiches out and maybe get to pull the piccline so a lot to look forward to today, and hopefully get to bring Mom home afterwhile, she seems some better this morning when I spoke to her.................... Praying hug..............................

Well Chuck how did the party go I'm sure ya'll had fun, we need pictures............... Party....................................

Well I'm off to do my daily duties, Ken have Peg roll you over it's Monday again........ Tongue Rolling.................................... Wave.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
This is a picture of a picture at one of my cousins b-day party of Mom and Manny it's a little blurry but I wanted to share my two favorite people with all my GM Drr friends and family...............................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back it again. We got 3 more inches of snow yesterday, and we're cold again for the first half of this week. I'm ready for a little break. C'mon, Powerball!! Big Grin

Michelle, just teasing! Smile I hear you... heck, at this point, even if the Cutlass was running, and I had the time and money to hit something before PRP, it would be a big challenge to get the Cutlass out of the garage and down the hill to load.

Mike, I hope the doc's goes well today. Glad to hear mom is doing better. That is a great pic of Manny and mom!

It was an absolutely packed house Saturday night at the Black and Gold Grill. They have an upstairs and a downstairs, and both were full to capacity. Trainwreck was awesome! Karen posted last night that the event raised almost $3500 for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. I'll try to get some pics on the other thread later on tonight from home.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Sun is out here again, but we're not getting out of the teens. i'm hoping the forecast is right for next week, 40s. I'm ready to get working on the Olds. I want to be out on opening day.

I posted some pics on the thread Nicole started, from Saturday night's fundraiser. Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looks like the snows coming from the south usually that means a butt dragger, we'll see.................... Snowman..................

Chuck saw the pic. on the other thread looks like a good time by all................ Party.....................................

Well got a couple of things to do before snow gets here so as slow as I am it'll take the rest of the evening...................... Wave..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, the diner has a snow special on today, White milk gravy with a few bits of sausage in it with white fluffy bisquits with pork tenderloin(the other white meat)note the white theme Tongue.............................

Yea the snows a coming and I'm in and ready got everything I need that I can think off so bring it on.................. frosty.................................

Well be safe out there and come and get it before it gets cold, just ain't the same warmed up, and got a crock pot of pinto's with ham cooked in them and corn fletters for lunch, ya'll have a great day................................ Wave......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Man, it was cold out there again this AM. Wish I could have gone back under the covers for a few more hours. I'm not saying it needs to be spring, but temps above freezing would really be nice. BBRRRRRR

Mike, that sounds like some good warm ya up food. I hope the doc's went good, and mom is feeling better.

You all stay safe, be warm, and have a good day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good snowy morning folks, well we got a nicen here this morning and it's like a bunch of 10 yr.old peewee football players piling on it's getting deeper as we play, Hum............................

Manny says we got about 10 in. and it's still snowing so going to be a marathon of watching all three Transformers for part of the day, and then catch a nap or five between the marathons...................... Sleep...............................

Chuck the dr. took half the stiches out which was 8 and said we got one shot at healing this foot so we're going to do all we can to heal it, it's staying sore across the top of my foot and that's where it was sore before they took part of the foot, so we'll see and pray they don't have to take more, the next step is all the foot up to my knee................ Praying...................................

And Mom is resting comfortably at home in her bed and is still mighty weak and is watching her fluids and trying her best to stay up beat, but she still needs everyones prayers....................... Praying hug..............................................

Hope ya'll's day is warm and dry and if you have to be out be safe....................................... Wave........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I feel bad for those getting the storm. Jared posted last night on FB, he's got 10" of snow down in Coalburg Alabama. It's missing us on this go round, unless you're up in the mountains. I saw Duke-NC hoops was postponed til next week, while I was watching Syracuse break Pitt's heart.

Mike, that sounds like a good plan, some movies and naps. I am praying that this does it for your foot, that you're all good now. I'm glad mom is home, hopefully she gets some good naps and reenergized.

Nitroplate rules!! Big Grin