DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hope everyone is doing well. Things here are not so very bad.

Missed out on a nice race this weekend. Actually, I haven't heard how things went, so maybe, didn't miss too much.

Yesterday went to a RV show. Lots of nice stuff out there, but nothing I need to spend money on. What we have is just fine.

After that watched the Packer game. Would have been nice to win, but the way they are beat up, it is time to go to ground, get the wounds healed, and wait for next season.

OK, on our way to the VA for a Cat Scan, and then Peg has a stress test right after. Peg has been telling the Doc that with me around, she don't need no stinking stress test. She's probably right.

Anyway, we are outta here.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,hey Mouse good to see ya, Ken ya'll take it easy out there today and I'm sure Peg is stressed enough and probably don't need the test, lol,.................. Wink..........ya'll be safe in your travels........... Wave.............................

Hope everybody has a fine day I'm going to spend the morning plugging holes in the camper to keep those sub-zero temps out for a few days may have to plug Manny in the biggest hole he says he tough, we'll see against that zero weather how tough he is, j/k............... hug.................

I wish I could have gotting the pic. of him yesterday, I heard someone singing behind the barn walked around the corner and there was Manny sitting on his donkies back with head phones on listen to music on his I-phone and singing along rocking to the beat in camo coveralls and a catfish hat, and all the time Donkey(that's her name)was just standing there looking down and probably thinking how did I get here....................... Tongue Laughing .......................................

And a little later on yesterday evening Manny was on something they call instagram talking to a little neighborhood girl that he does not like, even though he has pictures of her smiling face on his phone and they are talking back and fourth and Willies son from Duck Dynasty sent Manny a message about it sounds like Manny likes this girl it was too funny to see Mannys face turn red, now Manny is one of 67 friends that John Luke Robersons has how cool is that................... Double Thumbs up......................................

Ya'll have a fine day............................ Wave......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin' and stay warm, Mike

Chasing The Fame, Keeps Them All In The Game, But Money's Still The Way They Keep Score.

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You too John, time for nap, see ya.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wow, what a weird stretch of weather... cold cold cold on Friday, 30s Saturday, upper 40s yesterday, melted most of the snow, rain came in after midnight, along with the wind, and switched to snow, temps going down all day today, going to be -8 tonight, and then 40s this weekend. And we're getting it light, compared to other parts of the country. Prayers for all those folks dealing with it, especially for those that have to work outside.

Ken, sorry to hear about the truck keeping you from racing. Hopefully you get a good day as a reward for your good attitude. I hope you and Peg pass your tests today. Big Grin

Floyd, that sounds like a breakneck pace. I hope you can withstand it. Big Grin

Mouse, good luck to the 'Noles tonight. I just want to see a good game.

Mike, that sounds like a Kodak moment for sure! I remember that age... the girl you liked the most, you would never admit it, and tease her the most.

John, Junior, good to see you guys stopping in.

You all stay warm and safe!
Snowman

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Am I the only one not frozen solid?? Bbbbrrrrrr

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, COLD 8 below here

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, burrrrrr, it was -2 at 4am here, and 13 now 2 cups of coffee is the deal here now maybe three, Junior this ain't motorcycle riding weather for sure, stay warm and safe...................... Wave..........................

Chuck you take care up that way, and everybody else here be careful...................... Praying hug.................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hope everyone is doing well in the snow and cold.

About 15 when I got out of bed this morning. Don't know what the wind chill is, but since I ain't in it, I really don't care.

I was thinking of working in the yard today, but just as I was about to go out, the bed was calling "ernie, ernie, I'am warm and cozy, and all alone. I need some company. So, what was I to do. I did the right thing and stayed with the bed..........quilt and all.

Yes, it was a sacrifice, but it was something that needed doing.

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Mannys off to school two hrs. late this morning and I'm off to haul some froze logs going to be a interesting day, ya'll have a gooden.................... Wave.........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Who knew that 10 degrees could feel absolutely balmy? Big Grin Just glad that we're getting warmer. I don't know how people who work outside handle the extremes, cold and hot.

You all stay warm and be safe!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Evening All;

Hope everyone is doing well. Haven't heard any bad things for awhile. That's good.

Went to see the doc and get my pump installed today. Things are stable, and not getting worse. Not getting better, but not getting worse. I guess that is good.

We had a talk with the doc today about looking elsewhere for treatments that are not available at the VA. Doc says I should do it. He is a bit discouraged that I am not making progress with what we are doing. I am basically healthy, very healthy, but I've been at this for 3 years now. The tumors did shrink at first, but have somewhat stabilized, but growing very very slowly. Mostly it take 3 or 4 scans to see any change. It has been no growth or very little growth for about two years now.

As things are going now, I could most likely live until something else killed me. That's all well and fine, but my life style is not what I would call "prime". I can pretty much do most anything. Some for a longer time than others, but I can usually get it done. It does make racing a very trying ordeal, and makes it not as much fun as it use to be.

So, we are looking into some other options. We can do MD Anderson with more out of pocket expenses than we are doing now, but If we go for it and move to the Houston area, our living expenses will go down quite a bit.

We also have other options we are looking at.

But, make no mistake. I am very fortunate to have the care I am receiving from the VA. Peggy is a blessing beyond any expectations I have any right to expect. If it turns out that I have no viable other options, I am still blessed and will continue to give it my best effort all the while, trying to unseat John Force as drag racings big dog. Hey, you don't know, it could happen.

Ken Gasbarri

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Ken no doubt you got a gooden in Peg, you take care and a second opinion is a good idea to me.................... Double Thumbs up......................

You all have a great day............ Wave................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, we're going into the 30s today, heat wave! Big Grin I am very thankful that none of the pipes at the house froze or burst. Some friends weren't that lucky.

Ken, I hope everything works out for you. I'd like to see you unseat Force! I'm glad you're around, and hope that I can shake your hand in person someday. Keep up your good attitude about everything, especially Peg.

Sending out big congrats to my dear friends Brianna and AJ, on the birth of their second daughter, Alyssa Grace. She is 9 lbs, 2 oz, and baby and mom are doing great.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang, hope all is well with everyone, Mannys out of school today my quess is there is ice on the mountain so to rough to run the buses, and it's raining here like crazy................. rainy......................

No log hauling today and maybe not till late next week, so it's beans and taters for a few days, ain't so bad wifi's payed up for the month and I lucked into a new I-phone for a penny at US Cellular so all is good in the high tech world of mini-Winnie living, ya'll have a good day............................. Double Thumbs up Wave...............................................................

Good to hear mom and baby doing good, tellem Manny and Dad said congrats.............. hug.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Cows was sun bathing yesterday...............

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone, Hello Mike

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Junior............. Wave...............

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!! TGIF! Nice little warming trend, feels tropical after the temps from the first half of the week. I'm not greedy... I'm good with the temps in this range for winter.

Mike, you sure got the hang of posting pics! And now you're photoshopping! Cool! Big Grin

You all have a great weekend!