DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
love me some 55-56-57 Chevys since that's what I grew up ridin & drivin...sorry to hear about Furby(I like that lol), Floyd, you have had a rough year with your friends...sending prayers & hugz...

Chuck, glad your home safe...Megan had a white water rafting accident but is okay, Nicole put it into perspective on fb with "Thank you God for not making 7-18-10 the worst day of my life!" (think I got the date right) pretty much says it all...

HI Mike Wave give Mom a hug from all of us...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!! Smile

Mike hoping you start feeling better! hug

Floyd so sorry to hear about your friend Praying

Thanks Michelle, she is doing much better, she is not near a stiff!

Hope everyone has a great Wed.

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over the hump day! Still don't have my head back in the real world.

Hi Mike! Wave I'd say listen to those lay there thoughts for a little bit. Then just work your way back into your routine little by little. Before you know, we'll be hearing about the Broccoli Road Truckers again. Big Grin Definitely sending prayers for mom, hope she feels better soon.

Floyd, prayers for Furby. That is a sweet ride, and I hope he's pulling the wheels up again real soon. Missed dinner with friends again last night... think I'm going to have to have a couple tall drafts and tear up some wings to make up for it.

Michelle, I got caught up last night on FB for the most part. Wow, is that scary. Hugs for Nicole and Meagan, glad she is ok and bumps and bruises are much better than the alternative!

BobJ thinking of you too. Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck for the thoughts.Things are not going as planned.Been through 3 types of chemo and none is doing the job expected. Frown
I'll make the best of whats given me....I do apreciate all the thoughts and well wishes from everyone. Wave

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, we are all thinking of you. Praying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Went to see a sick friend in the hospital and a party broke out. Well, it seemed like it. He's all wired up like a short wave radio but he's doin good. They put in one stint and are using medication to shrink the other blockages for now.
I offered the nurse $100 to shave him, she said she couldn't cause of the blood thinners.
They kicked us out after a while cause there was 8 of us in there and more outside waiting.
I told him he would do anything for attention.

Thanks Folks for the thoughts and prayers for my little buddy. Gotta luv this big family.
Shamrock Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Floyd glad to hear your friend is doing well,I've got to say our little family here has alot of good praying power,makes you feel good just too be apart of it............... hug Praying........................................................

And thanks for your prayers for me,I don't pretend I'm over the top yet,but I'm climbing,so thats atleast onward and upward,I hadn't felt that in awhile,but this morning for the first time,I feel like the old routine ain't that far outa reach,so sorry for the long speech,but thats proof in the puddin,I'm starting to pick up the pace.......................................................................

And thanks for the prayers for Mom,she's really weak and don't get to far off the porch lately,but she's still here and thats a good thing......................................

Ok ya'll have at it,and have a gooden and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile and prayers all around,good to hear Bob is still around,and doing ok,and I'm glad to here Megan's ok,and to all that can take time today to hug that one thats on your mind,cause you never know when the last time that mite be.......................................................... hug.................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yes Mike, there's a whole lot of power here.

Another pic of Keith's '56. We'll have him ready for the Sept. Heritage Race in AZ>

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thursday is here... looking like things are warming up for the weekend, just hope we get both are points days in. I need to take out some frustration.

Floyd, great to hear about Furby. This is a fine group to have pulling for those in need.

Bob, sure hope the docs figure it out. Did you tell them to add some jetting and a couple degrees timing? Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Onward and upward is good. You'll be back in the thick of things in no time. Hopefully mom will bounce back with you.

Michelle, I kept meaning to send this to you:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10189/1071056-34.stm
Big Grin And now I'm hungry!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!! Smile

Bob, Man still send you prayers!

Chuck, Yes I am exremely grateful to be on this end of what that rafting trip could have been, I truely feel it is all the Angels Angel I have up there watching over all of us!!!

Flyod good to hear about your friend. . . Always good to have Party

Mike so glad to hear you are beating this thing!! We love when you ramble Wink

Well I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,got to go and get my staples out this morning,may get lightened up alittle................ Big Grin.........................................

Ya'll have a gooderen and prayers all around and hopefully we'll see ya'll after bit.................................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Morning gang,got to go and get my staples out this morning,may get lightened up alittle................ Big Grin.........................................

Ya'll have a gooderen and prayers all around and hopefully we'll see ya'll after bit.................................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go get'em bro Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike, do they use needle nose pliers or a screw driver to get those things off? Hum

They sent Keith home last night. I'll find out what he's gotta do later today. Isn't modern medicine wonderful? Praying Angel hug

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All!!!

Mike hope all goes well!!

Floyd that is great news!!

Hey Rooster Smile

Guys where are you??

Hope everyone has a great day Big Grin

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! Party

hi Mike! Wave Make sure you rest plenty if you're getting the same heat we are, and drink a lot of water. Same for mom! Stay cool and hydrated.

Christine may have something up her sleeve for racing this weekend. Hhhmmmmmm Hum

Michelle, Rick, and the kids left for Moorehead City NC last night for a weeeknd of fising. She can't post from her crackberry, so we might not hear from her til Monday.

You all have a great weekend! Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream hug hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Made it back from getting the staples out,and Floyd they couldn't find their pliers to remove the staples,so I lent them my little chanellock pliers that I carry in my pocket,they weren't but 50 so it didn't take long........................ Eyes Wink Big Grin.......................................

Hey Rooster,you know us old hillybillies,we just go and get it done,no matter what the job we getter done,hope you're doing good........................ Big Grin..................................

Believe it or not,now they are ready to replace my right knee,he says the time is right,I don't know but as good as the new hip feels now,if the new total knee would make walking less painful,maybe it is time.....................

They can't do it for 90 days,because of the hip surgrey,so while I'm healing up from the hip surgrey,I'm getting ready for a new right knee,and then we'll see how it lines up,and then maybe a new right ankle,I said wow........................but if it'll take a little of my pain away,we'll we may go for it...........................................................................................

So thanks for all the well wishes guys and gal,who knows maybe it's a good idea to just totally rebuild it all,while I'm already hurting,we'll see,ya'll have at it,and have a good weekend........................................................

Hey Chuck Wave a big 10-4 on staying cool and plenty to drink,just got back from the Dr.done got into the recliner with a cool glass of sprite,and the floor fan blowing up my short legs cooling off,well you know,and the AC blowing,so life is good today................ Eyes Tongue Ice Cream............oh and a cool bowl of ice creme..........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn Mike, you gonna be a whole new man.
I wonder if there's any parts of me they could improve on? I know of one that got pretty wore out when I was younger, Hasn't had much use in a long time, maybe they could give me a new one.
Oh well! I can dream. Hum crying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,alittle too hot around to do alot,and Floyd,that little problem you're talking about,with being a type 2 diabetic,and with alot of blood issues,and med.reactions,they thought mine was a skin tag,and started to cut it off......... Eyes I'm stupid..............but didn't,so as I love to say onward and well usally upward............................ Tongue...............................

Hope everyone has a good weekend and stay cool as possible,this heat can grab you before you know it,so be careful,and prayers all around,and see ya'll afterwhile ......................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, that's funny. Wait till you get my age. Then you'll be happy you can stand up to pee.
Eyes

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, sounds like they need to lift your wig and drive a new body under it, kinda like me!
Goin' in for 20 minute nose surgery on Aug. 5 and now they want me to to a cardiologist to make sure I can handle the anesthesia! Since the last time I saw him have had intestinal surgery which required anesthesia and had a colonoscopy which required anesthesia! Why for a 20 minute nose job do I need a cardiologist?
blood press (top number) hovers around 100 and bottom number in upper 60's! Last time I saw cardiologist (2004) he told me that despite my smokin' habit (mechanical) my heart was in great shape! Pulmologist pulled 13 samples of blood and didn't say a word about seeing a cardiologist! Is this all a part of "Obamacare", stupid as everything else he has done? Glad to hear you are doing well Mike and I will remember to take my fold-up pliers with me when I go it for surgery! Mad Eyes Banging Head No No Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post