DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Hello Junior, hope all is well for you.

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Good Saturday Morning, time to get back to work and see if I can get some sheetrock hung in the den. Then only 2 more rooms to frame and wire so I can get it ready for sheetrock.
Everyone have a safe and warm day, looks like a little more bad weather coming this way. Christmas

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Wayne you got to much to do for your day off, lol, me I got plenty to do but it's started raining here already and I'm done already................... Double Thumbs up............................

Hey Junior, ya'll getting rain or snow on the hill ? ......................... rainy Snowman.........................................

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend........................... Wave..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning everyone.. Mike, I'll take a day off when the wife has her basement back with a new den, laundry room, and office. Of course by then should have the weather to start on her new deck. Banging Head That may have to be done around racing... Laughing

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Wayne I hear ya, sold my house to my ex and bought me a camper and been living in it for about 6yrs. love every minute of it, don't hate the ex but not having to listen is great and Manny loves having to places to stay on the same property so It may not look normal from the outside but from where I am everything is ok.................. Double Thumbs up.................................

Hope you get sometime today to rest up Mondays coming....................

Well hope everyone has a grest day and enjoys some of this weird looking blue skies............................ Wink Wave......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Evening All;

Hoping everyone is doing well.

Things here are about as well as can be expected.

Woke up yesterday with the pain in the foot thing, but decided I wasn't going to let it keep me from another race. To be honest, it wasn't as bad as last time, so not so big a deal.

Anyway, we did get to the track, made a few passes, but nothing to brag about. Went out in the second round. Red lit, but it didn't matter. I tried to run it out, but couldn't hold it to the 1/8 mile (it was a 1/8 mile race). Really squirrely. Peg heard others talking about how squirrely the track was, but I am thinking I just might need some new slicks. There are very small dimples on the slicks, so I might have one more race left. Hoping I can find some reasonable priced replacements. Have a friend that owns a tire shop, and carries slick, just don't know if he has something I can use. Will find out this week for sure.

Other than that, things went well. I learned that I can work through these feet issues and complete a race. On the other side of that coin, Peg also realized that I can function under duress, so she has the Honey Do list out and is checking it twice. I got no excuses, I am gonna have to get some things done around here.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, sounds a little windy this morning and a brisk 33 so all looks good for a working Monday trying to make some money for Santa and the dec. monthly bills amazing how all my ins.and county taxes and lin.fees for my trucks come due in the month of dec. make a feller appreciate being able to do something even when you want to say the heck with it all...................... Hum Wink....................................

Ken glad you got past the foot pain and got to race some, hope you find the right slicks you need this week, now take it easy and tell old whats her name that I said you needed a nap........................... Double Thumbs up...................................

Well hope everybodies Monday is a great day and that the sun will shine wherever you are.............................. Wave.........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang Smile

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Some snow flying around up here this cold Monday morning. We might get a couple-3 inches. It's making it hard to get motivated to go out in the garage, but I think once the holidays are over, that will be plenty of motivation enough, especially with the Steelers not in the playoffs.

Wayne, I bought my first house this year, and I'm starting to create a mental list of what I want to do. Freshen up the game room downstairs is #1 I think, get rid of the '70s carpet and wallpaper, make it look a lot better.

Mike, that is really great you have a good arrangement with Hope. You don't see that often.

Ken, is your 60' going away, or becoming inconistent? That's what happens to me and my buddies on our small tire slicks, the sidewalls go out long before the tread. I hope Peg takes it easy on you on your honey do list.

Glad you're stopping by, Junior.

Michelle, looks like you had a blast at PRI. Hopefully next year I can go, even for a day.

You all have a great day!
Christmas 2 Christmas

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Michelle and my boy at PRI.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess its good afternoon now.

Chuck, Not my first house but it will be the last that needs remodel to this degree. Would not have done this one if it had not been my grandmothers place and the place I had grown up in. Oh well, maybe she is looking down and smiling now.

With 6 kids and 16 grandkids with #17on the way I am sure glad I work in food...lol

Mike, if it was just me I would have me a big garage with a apartment in it and be happy as can be. And have a faster and better race car also...lol

Now if my son will move out of my old place maybe I can sale it and build that garage...lol

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning friends and neighbors, hope all is well this morning, it looks to be another fine dec. day not quiet 50's so no short britches today but maybe winter shorts for tomorrow....................... Double Thumbs up..................................

Wayne I know what you are talking about I've always bought fixer upper houses and the last one was on my Dads family farm and I swore I was done, but it was satisfying to fix one of the old houses up, but now since I have been living in the camper,I not sure I want to go back to a house and my next project I hope will be a garage with an apartment for me and Manny ......................... Praying...............................

Ok hope everyone has a great day and Chuck one can only wonder what kind of season the Steelers would have had if not for all the injuries....................... Hum Wave................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Got another couple inches of snow last night, might get another inch or so today. Supposed to warm up into the 50s this weekend, kind of a bummer, as I do like a white Christmas. I also like seeing people's Christmas lights when it snows. But that will also help me get my butt out into the garage with those warmer temps. I want to make sure the Cutlass will be ready for opening day 2014.

Wayne, it took me a long time to find this place, has just about everything I wanted. What I really wanted I couldn't find, and it's just what you said... big garage with an apartment above it. Actually, I kind of found that, but it was way out of my price range, and even then it would have needed complete remodel on the living space. That's great you have your grandmother's place. I think there is a lot to be said for a house with family tradition.

Mike, it's been a season of coming up short. 2 point conversion against the Ravens, Brown 1 inch out on the sidelines against the Dolphins, Suisham misses 2 FG against the Raiders, and the D allowing way too many big plays. And then they throttle the Bungles. Ah well.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Good ole cold Wednesday morning all. Man I sure was hoping to win that big one so I could take a week off Hum oh well, maybe next time. Have a good day everyone!

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone hope ya'lls day is outstanding, got a little shower of rain last evening and now we can play in mud while hauling logs today, wooooooooohoooooooooo................... Double Thumbs up................................

See ya'll tomorrow............................. Wave.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, six days to Christmas, WOW where did that come from, seems it was 90 and July yesterday, but time marches on......................... Christmas..................................

Well hope everyone has a super fine smilely Thrusday, and the suns a shining where you are.................... Wave..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out this morning, looking like a nice day, supposed to hit the 40s, and be rainy and warm tomorrow through Sunday. Sunday they're talking 68, I'll take it, get out in the garage and not need to turn the torpedo heater on.

Wayne, no luck for me and my work pool either. Oh well. It was fun to daydream about it. Man, that woman in GA hit a grand slam... bought 1 ticket, picked her own numbers.

Mike, I'm with you, time is flying. Bought my tree yesterday and got it up, bought gift cards for my niece and nephews. Gotta do cards tonight then decorate the tree.

Christmas Christmas 2

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looks like a short britches day low 60's perfect day for whatever comes along, log hauling seems to be the task at hand, so I hopping to it......................................... Wave...........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mike and everyone;

Well, just got home. Ol' what's her name had one of those sleep tests last night. Drove her to the hospital 9:00 last night, and had to pick her up at 5:00 this morning. Didn't really know where the hospital was, and both of our GPS units took a leave of absents, so it was an adventure getting there. Once I found the place I was good. Can't remember what I did before GPS.

Anyway, didn't get much sleep last night. Thought I would sleep good without the diesel next to me, but didn't work out that way. SO, I am going to bed about right now.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post