DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang, just stopping in to say hello!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,a little cloudy and windy around here this morning,ain't but a little chances of rain today but in the words of a famous kid(Manny)you just never know Dad, you just never know...................... Hum Wink..................................

Well gotta to go play plummer at Moms her bathroom plumming has messed up gotta to get to it,hope ya'll day is outstanding.................................... Wave............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Belated Merry Christmas, early Happy New Year! Been off since last Monday, didn't spend much time online. Had a nice get together with friends last Monday. Mom had Christmas Eve dinner, my aunt & uncle had Christmas day, great to see family.

Mike, that's a great pic of Manny grinning, and what an awesome thing for John to do. I am a big fan of Johnny Lightning, I think they get a lot of detail into their cars. Sorry to hear about your friend getting robbed again. I can't stand a thief.

Ken, nice pics, love the pup giving some extra warmth and protection.

My brother got us tickets for us and his boys for yesterday's Steeler game, that was cool. Can't believe KC missed that field goal that would have put the Steelers in the playoffs. We got back to my parents house, and watched that game. My nephews went hollering and running around the house when we all thought KC scored a TD in OT. Ah well. Steelers missed their own chances this season.

You all have a great day, and best wishes to all for 2014!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. It sounds like you all had a very Merry Christmas. We spent Christmas at my sister's, something I have been doing for over 20 years. Good food and love being with my brother & sister & their families.

Mark had last week off, so he spent most of it working on the race car. The front end is coming along, though I had to buy him a new welder on Friday. The one he was using turned out to be a piece of junk, so I just bit the bullet and bought a new one. Hopefully we will be ready to go by February. Finding fenders is going to be interesting.

You all have a wonderful day and a safe New Years.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looking like a nice sunny cool dec.day new year a coming I sure hope 2014 bring good stuff to everyone, and by good stuff I mean inner peace and happy times.............................. hug....................................

Well going to go and play in the mud this morning hopefully make a few bucks while enjoying another day.............................. Wave......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, and Happy 2014 going to be a good one I believe............... Wave...............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of John Farr 1107
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
Good morning folks, and Happy 2014 going to be a good one I believe............... Wave...............................

Good Morning , Mike

Happy New Year to you and Manny and whoever else is in your life

Posts: 132 | Location: Wishing I hadn't sold the Racecar. | Registered: December 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
This isn't one of my favorite days of the year. It always brings good memories but sadness as well. This is number 14. Yep 14 years ago today.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug New Year

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year gang...sorry Floyd you are in our hearts today...wishing each of you a year full of smiles and happy memories in 2014!!!
New Year

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, yea Floyd it's hard losing your best friend especially around the holidays,man I miss my Dad big time, it seems like just yesterday but was 5 years thanksgiving, but I don't recon love has a time table........................ hug............................It seems he's with me all the time, like he could walk up at any moment..........................

Hope ya'lls day is full of whatever you need most, me and Manny need about 6 more loads of logs this week to pay the bills....................... Double Thumbs up Wave...........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
6 more loads just like this one............................ Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time, whatever you did, for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I shipped my BBO headers to Nitroplate, and we had a small Christmas on New Year's Eve. My sister and her kids were still fighting bugs, so they kept themselves quarantined. I feel bad for them... not a fun way to spend their Christmas time off, plus missing out on seeing my brother and his family. They left after dinner Tuesday, and I went home and let the New Year watch me sleep. Big Grin

Susie, remind Mark to check out ROP. There are some ads in the For Sale for '70-72 parts. If he needs anything for the engine, I might have some stuff left.

John, good to see you stopping by.

Floyd, I feel for you. I hope you got through it ok enough.

Michelle, love the pics!

Mike, I don't think there is a timetable for love either. And I'm sure he's with you. Be careful hauling those logs, especially if you're getting weather like we're supposed to get up here.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, wow it's cold here my lucky number don't feel all that good now, 13 degrees, and the winds a blowing with blue sky and sunny, kinda misleading, but we're cool with it(pun intended) it is Jan. and winter time, so all is good here as long as I can stay inside, ya'll have a fine as wine day, mite take a little wine to warm us up.............................. Double Thumbs up help Wave...........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Mighty mighty bbbrrrrrisk out there. I'm just hoping the pipes don't freeze at the house. This next week is going to be a test of their freeze/thaw capacities. Back into the 30s tomorrow and Sunday, then teens Monday, and below zero on Tuesday. Ain't January fun?

I want to hibernate. In Aruba.

You all have a great weekend! I'd say it's ice cream time, but it's too damn cold... Nicole, how about a hot chocolate smiley?? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hey Junior bet it's cool upon the hill, it a pleasant 20 here now so I quess the winter is here................... Snowman........................

Hope everyone has a great day me and Manny are going to do what we do best, loafer.......................... Double Thumbs up Wave............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Man, what a rough week. Stopped working on the 24th and went back Jan 2. Was off yesterday and won't go back till next Tuesday. Buddy is really getting used to me being home. If he didn't get me up to take him for a ride I'd probably spend most of my day in the recliner. It's a tough life but somebodys got to do it. Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Morning all;

Well, a bit chilly right now, but will be in the 60s for first pass, so we are going racing.

I'am feeling good, the weather is good, the racing is good, and if only we could bring the driver up to speed, we would have a winner...................oh well, going racing regardless.

Gotta go get propane and dump the trash, so I am otta here.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Don't ya just know it. Another race day shot to Hell.

Got about 10 minutes down the road, and had a coolant problem. Turns out one of the heater hose connectors broke.

Got the truck home in short order, but because I absolutely need that truck Monday morning at 6:00 am, so hopping into the car and going back to the track was out of the question.

Took me a couple hours to track down the part, the tool, and get everything back together.

But, once again I miss a race for a penny anti part.

Life is good. I am still handsome, lovable, and humble. Racing is just the dessert.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post