DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Enjoying this little warm up, even though it's going to bring some rain in over the weeknd. That's not a bad thing either, wash the salt and cinders off the road some.

Ken, I'm still using maps and directions. The doubting Thomas in me trusts those more than machines. I hope Peg's test was fine.

Mike, be safe out there.

Everyone, lurkers included, have a great weekend. Ice cream time!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, man it was lonesome around here lastnight and this morning Manny had his first sleep over a friends house just a couple miles away.
The kids mom that he stayed with said they layed down at 6am and was back up at 9am oh the fun days of sleep overs.

Hope ya'lls day is great.................................. Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning folks, the mini-Winnie is having bis.and gravy this morning with bacon and eggs so come get it while it's hot, have a great day........................ Wave.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Boy it's cold out here.I'm sittin here playing on the computer in my bvd's and it's so cold my nipples are hard. Couldn't figure why it's so cold till I looked outside to see ice on the roof. Hope it warms up a little more for Christmas time.
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug Christmas 2

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone, Its 60 here.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hoping everyone is doing well, and looking forward to a grand Christmas celebration.

Had one of those morning today. I woke up, or maybe just realized I was indeed awake. My eyes were closed, and it seemed dark (it was). It was totally quite, and nothing on my body hurt, and actually, I didn't feel anything. I just laid there and enjoyed being in a void. Finally decided to get up start the coffee and do the dishes.

Other than that, it's a bit slow around here. Been doing some "honey dews", and waiting for some parts for the truck. Waiting for a day with nice weather and no VA appointments so I can go to the track and putz with the car. That may take awhile.

Well, enough blabbering for now.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's been way, way, too long since I've been in here.
Hope all are doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Folks, good to see you Mouse hope all is well, Ken take it easy and don't do all your work at once I had 6 tires to change the other day on my old hand tire changer got 3 done 1 at a time and took a break after each one, still got 3 to do, do 1 take a break and then do another, don't want to do them all at once don't want to run out of things to do......................... Hum I'm stupid help Wave.......................................................

Well hope ya'lls Christmas eve eve is good and get ready for Santa in a couple of days, Mannys bout to have a fit to get some presents poor kid ain't got nothing to play with it's sad, lol.

............................. frosty Rudolf Snowman Double Thumbs up..............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hope everyone is doing fine and having a nice run up to Christmas. Hope y'all have a grand Christmas.

Oh, and Mike; I don't hardly do anything in a hurry these days. Get one chore done and take a break. Don't matter how hard and fast I work, there will always be something else to do, so I just take it one day at a time.

Well, got an appointment for a "Cisto" today. Another fun day at the VA. But, they are keeping me alive, so no problem.

Gotta go

Ken Gasbarri

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Man, we had some warm weather over the weekend. It's gone now. But that's ok. I'd like to see at least some snow on the ground, for a white Christmas. What we had all melted. I've been after my mom to teach me some of the baking she does at the holidays, so I did that Saturday. Cookies I'm good with, it's the nut rolls, apricot rolls, and fudge that I want to be able to make. Track dinner Saturday night, bowling after, had a lot of fun. Cleaned off the Johnny Lightning Holiday Classics and got them on the tree.

Mike, I remember those sleepover days, and not sleeping much. Glad to hear kids still do that.

Floyd... you're channeling our dear Guy, I see, with the TMI. Big Grin

Ken, I take breaks too. Work smarter, not harder, right?

Good to see you in, Mouse. Congrats to your 'Noles on their season so far.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Christmas eve morning folks, a lot cooler and windy here today but it is Christmas time but without the wind would be better.............................. rainy............................

Hope everyone has a great day with friends and family, me I'm on a mission to spend the day with Manny and Tipsey our little pup and wait on old Santa to come through about 1am so ya'll have at it........................... Double Thumbs up...........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Chuck;

Ya, I take naps and think about what I am about to do. Sometimes, I get an idea, and I have to get out of bed and check to see if the idea is a good one or not. Sometimes it is, and sometimes not. BUT, it is easier than doing it by trial and error.

If I am fully awake, there are too many things running around loose in my brain, or what serves as a brain. Can't get anything done with all the chafe coming out of my head.

So, I putz, I ponder, I nap, and sometimes, I get something done.

Ken Gasbarri

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Folks, Merry Christmas to all my friends on the good morning thread, it's been quiet the Christmas around here, first Manny got most of what he ask for including a new mt.bike and a youth bow(look out groundhogs)and a few other goodies and one of the biggest surprises was from our friend John Farr, he sent Manny a box of Johnny Lighting drag cars, Manny was tore up when he opened it up.
Want to thank John what a great thing to do for Manny and Manny says thank you John he's been checking them out ever since the box came in......................................

Now the bad we have had a lot of B&E going on around here lately and a friend that I drive a log truck for got broke into about 2 months ago and they got a lot of stuff that time, got broke into again lastnight they took the new TV that they just brought back for the one they stole the first time but lastnight they got his little girls Christmas presents they got all the big boxes.
This all happened in a matter of minutes, he and his wife had a new security system put in and just so happened to motion sensor at the back door didn't set the camera off so no pictures it almost seems they block it someway because the day before my friend pulled his truck in and the noise from the truck set the motion sensors off and this time they broke the back door in before the sensor went off.
So to say upset would be a gross understatement but we will carry on,what is this world coming to when someone will steal a kids Christmas presents on Christmas eve........................

Hope ya'lls Christmas will be a good one.........................

Manny with his cars from John...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looks like another dec.day here in Cana, springs a coming,maybe not as fast as we all would like to see it but it's just around the corner........................................ Wink.....................................

Hope you all have a fine day and stay warm wherever you are....................... Wave.........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's the morning after and I still have a full belly. Had a great time with the kids and grandkids all day yesterday. Now it's back to reality.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, we had a grand Christmas Day. Spent a lot of time on the internet with the kids on Skype. Opened presents while online. Not the same as being there, but better than nothing.

Had a nice meal of ham, spuds, and beans.

Today, picked up parts and such to get some things done. Also got my pump taken out. Always feels good to get unplugged.

Probably on Saturday, I will be installing parts. Tomorrow looks to be rainy, so not a good day to be putzing.

Hope to make a few passes in the next week, but again, the weather may have something to say about that.

Hoping everyone had a grand Christmas, and will have a great New Year's day and a very good entire year.

Ken Gasbarri

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, hope ya'll have a great day, gotta move this morning got to put 3 days in one today, can it be done, sure with Manny helping we are going to get after it............................... Eyes Double Thumbs up...................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looks to be a nice sat.with rain coming on sunday, hope ya'll have a fine day..................... Wave......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, another rainy sunday here in Cana, hope ya'll have a great day............................... Wave..................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Just a few photos of my baby girl Shannon. One taken in the forward hold of a 77 foot Elkins Cabin cruiser that belonged to a friend. Another is in the same boat (I think). Then there is her bringing me a beer. Last time that ever happened. And finally, Shannon acting like a growed up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragnRat,