DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good to hear the tooth came out with little issues. Sometimes we just get lucky that way. Another balmy 18 this am. Darn I miss living in the Keys.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone, Cold here 19

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Also glad to hear everything went good at Dentist Mike.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Junior, it be cold in them there hills................... Wink.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! And it was booger freezing weather out there this morning... in the teens with a wind chill down to single digits. And it's not even winter yet. C'mon, Mega Millions, turn me into a snowbird! Big Grin

Mike, glad to hear the tooth came out fine. I hope you're feeling better. Junior, MI, good to see yinz (y'all) stopping by.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
My little great niece Kenzly and Manny with Chocolate pupcake (cupcake)in his teeth and me.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Mannys big Cat!!!!!!!!!!!here kitty,kitty.......................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang Smile in Indy for PRI and it's freezing!! Floyd you should have came with Marty, I'll send a hug! Chuck are you coming, since we are up north this year? lol It's too cold up here for me...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Holly cow, up at 3am running gas line in my basement and it is cold outside. what is a matter with me.... Banging Head

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good morning gang, a nice brisk 3 degrees here, brrrrrrr needing some crispy bacon, biscuits with molasses, and milk with ice this morning (after the java)
hope your day is full of smiles Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Michelle, 3* is too cold for this old man.I'll leave the site seeing and partying to the younguns. Marty is supposed to be looking for a trailer for us. Remind him.
Praying Angel hug hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I will remind him Floyd, 3* is too cold for anybody with good sense lol...wish you were here!! hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone, You to Mike. Hows things down your way.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Wayne I bet when Mama hollared the heats off you got you shoes on that's how it works around here,Ma can't get cold, me on the other hand just grab some more cover.................... Double Thumbs up.......................hope you got it fixed............................

Junior everything is good here you know a little cool but got to haul logs and keep the lumber ind.moving, lol................... I'm stupid..................................

Well the rest of you folks stay warm and keep smiling it's all down hill from here this week have a gooden......................... Wave...............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, no heat loss, just couldn't sleep so got up and started working in the basement. Remodel work, had to go outside to run the gas line thru the craw space into the basement. And was cold out here.

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! More booger freezing weather... 15 when I left this morning, with a biting breeze again. Sun makes it look nice out there.

Wayne..... couldn't you have just counted sheep???? Big Grin

Michelle, wish I was coming. Hopefully next year. Sounds like a good DRR gathering. Hug Scott & Nicole for me.

Mike, I went to grab some more cover last night, and ran out of them. Turns out when I made a late night walk down the hall, I grabbed the side of the blanket when I got back into bed. Tongue I was getting popsicle toes!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.. Chuck, I tried counting them sheep but they just kept coming, didn't see a end to them so I just got up away from them things...lol. No problems sleeping last night, in bed at 10 and up at 5. Ready to go now.
Everyone have a safe and warm day.

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

Holy crap on a cracker!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it seems like it's colder this morning at 20 than it did the other day when it was in the teens this feels like ice.............................. Snowman...................................

Wayne when you said gas line and that early in the morning I figured heat,but that's the way to manage your time when you can't sleep you work that's the way we could get out of this funk economy we're in, but me at that hour I just want more cover and think about work, you know thinkers and doers.............. Laughing .....................
I'm a thinker about doing............. Wink............................

Chuck in the camper Manny wants all the cover and sometimes you can't find him he's like our little dog Tipsey he burrows up in under the pile of cover me I got to have one foot and my nose out atleast................ Hum I'm stupid.......................................................

Well off to haul some logs this morning Junior must to have forgot to put anti-freeze in lastnight he's mia so far this morning I bet it's single digits in them there hills this morning....................... frosty...........................................

Ya'll have a warm and safe Friday sure hope the boys have cranked my log truck this morning and tighed my load down so I can jump in and go, but I won't bet on it, they're tough on the old man...................... Double Thumbs up Wave...................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
This was summer needed a fan that day.......................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone.Hello Wayne Mabe

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway