DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Everybody just be on vacation.
Hey guys, do me a favor and don't send me any expensive gifts this year. All I really want is a piece of a$$ and a pair of socks and hope they both fit.
Have a gooden!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all!!! OMG Floyd did you just say that . Hahaha That was a real good one....I'm still laughing...

Really!!!! Shake head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
God morning my friends beautiful day here in Cana,Va. hoping the suns shining wherever you are and that you're feeling great and that Christmas will bring you lots of fun and some good memory making material lol,I'll try and get back before Christmas but if I get lost in the day Merry Christmas to you all my friends. Need for speed...............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern is in Baltimore for daughters chemo treatment. She has just one more and so Farr all has gone well. May head South to NC today. To cold here. If I don't get back everyone have a merry Christmas and count your blessings. Fern is good to go to FL racing 27 Dec so hope to see some of you there

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, Happy to see you guys posting, gets a little weird sometimes like I'm talking to myself... LOL

Been cooling down out here in the desert, 57 daytime temps and going down to 34 at night. Still got a little shopping to get done . But that's ok got plenty of time yet.

Last week Dons Hot Rod Shop had a great Christmas party with a lot of very cool cars in attendance. Just another reason to support local guys!!!

Mike good to hear from you , hoping your circumstance's improve in 2018...

Fern , I hope your daughter treatment goes good, and have a great time on your trip. Best of luck racing in FL.

Chuck, You get all your shopping done? I bet you have spent a lot to make all the family smile .....Haha

Floyd, You all bundled up its pretty cool in SoCa this morning burr 40 something. Woody is staying close I'm sure... Sure wish you could come out to Tucson for Hangover Nationals going to be a great time, I heard they have over 185 pre entries and weather should be in the high 60s..... Go fast weather....haha

Have a Great Day Guys.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Just had to come back in and let y'all know Mannie gets to atleast come home for Christmas and stay over night it's a great Christmas wish come true maybe this is getting closer to the end. Y'all have a good evening.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin y'all,
Yeah Nick it is getting nipply out here. From 70's and 80's last week to 50's and 60's this week. Glad I got thos new furnaces put in.
Fern, safe travels.
Mikey, that is good news.
Chuck, stay warm.

From what I thought was going to be a quiet Christmas I'm going to be busy. I've been requested to bring my world famous deviled eggs to 2 different family functions.

Eggs
Mayonnaise
Dijon mustard white pepper
Capers
Chopped ham
And paprika.

Lucky for me Costco has boiled and peeled eggs. I hate peeling eggs. So I will make 40 or 50 for the two dinners.

Y'all have a gooden. Have a very Merry Christmas! To all my Good Mornin DRR friends, Have a safe and happy holiday. Eat a lot. You can diet next week.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd downright cold going down to 45 where you are Tucson is going down to 33 While Pittsburgh it’s going to be a steamy 39 doesn’t seem right to me Burrrrrr....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern got back to NC---I 95 looked like a parking lot in both directions---thank heavens for the HOV Express lanes that got me way South of DC before I had to join the masses.
Been riding around some in my Smart car and it really impresses me. Had to buy 2 so I will sell one of them in Jan.....
Staying here for Christmas. Just thankful that so far my health seems to have held up.
Thanks for the carb Chuck, FEDEX about beat it out of the box but I got it today
RED I don't ever remember it being that cold in Tucson. But I was young and had other things on my mind than the weather.

Mike that is good news that Manny get to come home. Let us know how that goes.

If I don't get back on everyone have a merry Christmas.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Festivus everyone! Big Grin We had a warm couple of days this week, and today started warm and rainy, but it's turned into snow now. Might get a covering for Christmas.

Floyd, the piece of a $$, you may want to be more specific... Santa might have you taste the rainbow! Razz Man, I love me some deviled eggs... I like to throw a little Red Hot on them.

Barry, I'm really sorry to hear about Jim.

Fern, best wishes for your daughter. I'm glad you survived 95. Man I hate when it's all crowded. I try to time it for the wee hours, going to and from the beach. I hope Fedex didn't damage the carb. I'll be ticked if they did. Never had a problem shipping with them, but I don't think I ever sent at Christmas time before.

Mike, so happy you and Mannie get to spend Christmas together. I'm very happy for you both. May it be a great reunion!

Nick, it's pretty easy for me. My nieces and nephews are old enough, cash or gift cards. The youngest 2, I just buy the extra stuff my sister got off of her. Us adults aren't doing an exchange, so a couple pennies went to my county's food bank, and work will add to it.

It all works out, so don't stress over it!
Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Merry Christmas!
Made a big batch of my special deviled eggs to take to Martjys house last nite. They turned out realgood like always. Had a good load of his wife's family there and Woody had fun with everybody.
I got a special surprise, a new bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. We totally unexpected but appreciated. Doing breakfast at my daughter's this morning the make some more deviled eggs and go to my brothers this afternoon. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to rest.
Y'all have a gooden

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Merry Christmas to the guys, gals and families here on DRR.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas you all. Got it all over yesterday and am spending the day getting ready to leave for FL Wend am for the Gainsville race. Its cold here. Hope everyone has a good Christmas

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas all!! We are having a white Christmas, woke up to about 2" or so, hard to tell, the wind is blowing pretty good. Sun is out now, sure is pretty out there. I will be heading to my aunt and uncle's shortly, with my parents, sister and her family, and a bunch of cousins. Wishing you all a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all, had a great Christmas got a lot of rest to boot . Woke up to 33 degrees just before sun up, I have it made I’m still above ground..... LOL

Everyone have a Great day!

Need for speed

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Evenin y'all,
I for one am glad it's over. Too much running around from house to house and too many deviled eggs to make. I need a rest.
The good thing is Marty got me a bottle of JW Blue Label and my smoking hot blonde neighbor got me a bottle of JW Black Label with 2 glasses. Her husband might have had something to do with it but why ruin a good story with facts.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Leaving in the morning for FL. All hooked up, loaded, and ready to go. 30 in the morning then going into the teens after I am gone---might come back in the spring after it warms up. Floyd that JW will keep you warm and after a few---they are all smoking hot. Everyone have a good one till next time.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern, good lucky in your racing and have a safe drive down...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey guys sorry been busy for me. Kids had a great Christmas although both might be sick. Our third one that's coming is going to be a girl.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post