DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, foggy and misty this morning but gotta get after it, catch up after while, have a fine day........................ Wave....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mike, Do you ever slow down going to have to come down and spend a day with you.

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Junior you come on down anytime and give me a call, I always have time for friends, especially old friends, Wink......you know what I mean................... Double Thumbs up...................................

Well tried to rain all night and it's a little muddy out but hopefully we can get the logging equipment moved around this morning before the big stuff comes in, don't look to good for the Farms flea mkt. looks to be rainy all weekend......................... rainy..............................

Oh well could be a Transformers Marathon weekend, I wonder how many times you can watch these movies before you transform into a robot, ya'll have a great day........................................ Hum Eyes Tongue Wave.....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Yesterday and today, the temps are a tease. Low 50s yesterday, walked out of the house this morning, it was close to 60. Then tomorrow we drop 30 degrees, and get sleet/ice/snow. Ah well. December in Pittsburgh.

Mike, how is mom doing?

Christmas Christmas 2

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck Mom is actually doing better for now since her last visit and stay in the hospital and they started her on a new fluid pill and sense she got adjusted to it she seems to be eating better and moving some better, we just pray she can stay this way for Christmas, Thanks for asking....................... Praying hug...................................

Well the rains moved in and it's muddy again so I'm going to go and try to haul one load of wood this morning and then get in the dry and do a lot of nothing the rest of the day........................... Double Thumbs up.......................

Hope you all have a fine day...................................... Wave..............................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Got some rain right now, we're on the edge of the storm that's rolling east. It might give us some sleet or ice, and 2-4 inches of snow. I just hope the roads don't get too bad, planning to meet up with our team sponsor tonight for dinner.

Mike, good to hear about mom. I hope she keeps feeling better. Be careful out in the woods.

Happy weekend to all, including the MIAs and lurkers. Big Grin Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr, a little cooler here today and tomorrow with a chance of some weather coming in, it is dec. so looks good............... Hum...............................

Hope ya'lls day is great............ Wave..................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good evening all;

Well, today was a chilly one for us. Started out about 27 and don't think it got much above 30. Had to spend the day in of doors with lots of hot tea, and naps. Lots of naps.

But, on another note: Have you ever been sick, lame, or lazy by experience?

I have become use to my feet hurting, knees a bit sticky, and just a bit tired from all the drugs. I was at the market last evening, just kind of shuffling along at my "geezer pace", when I realized that nothing hurt, and I was feeling pretty good. Just got use to shuffling, and forgot to check in with the body to see how things were going. So, kind of straightened up and walked normal. Felt good. Now, I have to remember to check with the body to see how things are going, and take every opportunity to walk like a man.

On another note, got all my parts for the race car. Now, just need to get some good weather on a non race day so that I can get some puttzing done on the car.

Well, got to drink my tea, and take a nap so that I am well rested for a long Winter's night sleep.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, got a cool icy start to this sunday morning good day to lay around and do the Tranformer Marathon Today hope ya'll have a great day........................ Wave...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Hello Mike....hope all is well buddy

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Brandon alls good here, Manny's ready for Christmas and I'm happy when he's happy, I'm sure you know about that, hope your kids are doing good and you and your wife are fine, have a wonderful Christmas season and come see us here on the GM thread when you get a chance.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
A brisk 36* out here in sunny California. Got a little frost on the pumpkin.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks a little icy again today, Mannys going to school a couple hrs.later he's wishes they cancel the day but it don't seem to be happening, so a short day at school for him, looks to be a inside day for me can't do a lot outside with the weather like it is so another nap day.......................... Sleep............................

Floyd it is cold just about everywhere, sure hope you and Buddy have a good day, and I hope your family is doing ok after you alls loss we been saying prayers for ya'll.............................. Praying....................................

Ken you take it easy and before you know it you'll be back out building something........................ Wink....................................

Hope you all have a great day................................. Wave....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mixed bag this morning, depending on what part of the area you're in, you could have had snow, ice, or rain. I got the rain, light mist. Ice was in some areas Friday night after work too, caused me to be late for dinner (and I really hate that!), because an armored car lost its pennies on the highway.

Ken, glad to hear you're feeling good. I hope you get out on the race track soon.

Hey Brandon, good to see you stopping by.

Floyd, 36, wow, we're supposed to be warmer than that today before chilling off a good bit over the next 3 days.

Mike, 1 inch... 1 inch!!! If Antonio Brown moves in 1 inch, he scores on the last play of the game. Oh well.... just seems to be the way the Steelers have gone this year. It stinks not to have them to root for in the playoffs.

You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All, Cant believe i beat Mike out this Morning

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Junior, I'm thinking Mike decided to hibernate this morning. Big Grin

Getting some snow here this morning, supposed to get 2-4 inches today. It already made the morning commute a mess, hope it's done enough by this afternoon to not do the same the afternoon commute.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chucks right I was hibernating this morning but not by choice, got a jaw tooth that is giving me a fit and can't see the dentist till next Monday, and I took enough pain med.lastnight to knock me out and it did, but when I woke up I had flashbacks from my drinking days and man does my head hurt and I didn't even get to dance............................ Eyes Wink Laughing ....................................................

Hey Junior you know how it is to get into a routine and then one day the routine flies all to pieces, well today I'm going to be late at every turn, I'll try and get back to normal tomorrow, well see..................... help.................................................................

Something that very rarely happens just happened while I was finishing up my post the dentist office just called and said they had a opening at 12 Oclock and I said cool I'm on my way, ya'll have a great day I'm off to get a tooth pulled I hope......................................... Wave............................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Mike;

GOOD LUCK

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, how was the trip to the dentist office? Everything come out alright? BTW, It's a balmy 28 here in sunny southern Indiana. 4" of the white stuff on the ground. PRI Show this weekend.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, a little windy this morning here in Cana and 27 so it'll be a while before I get out this morning with this wHoLe in my jaw.................. Wink............................

Thanks Ken and mal, it was the easiest tooth I ever had pulled, new dentist that I had never used and no bleeding at all, I even asked when he was going to pull it, he was pushing on it and said this mite hurt so I said are you ready to get it now and he said oh, I've done got it, and the signs wasn't even right yesterday but I didn't care.
The signs on the Ramons Cal.said the sign was in the head but it was coming off the feet the day before so it bound to have carried over.
Anyway I never have surgeries or teeth pulled or cut bull calves or dehorn or anything to do with blood or pain when the signs up high, but yesterday I got away with it.

For those that mite not know when the signs are low the blood is too and the pressures are low so that's why I watch the signs, buried a few calves in my time before I believed it myself and by the second (of five) hip surgeries I started to notice the difference, but ofcourse this is JMHO......................... Double Thumbs up.........................................

Well Ken Chuck malicious and all the other folks that stop by hope ya'lls day is outstanding and warm.................. Wave..............................................