DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, sorry about the heat Floyd...we're having off & on showers so we stayed home & I didn't race on my bday. Had a great, fun weekend at home with Rick & the kids. Hope you're all having a great weekend, and you're doing good Mike!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Michelle, this is a Southern California, we are in a desert. Heat is to be expected. No biggie, we just curtail some activities to adapt.
Happy Birthday, I hope you had plenty of ice cream. Ice Cream hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone,sure just ain't felt much like conversing the last few days,this one has been the worst so far,out of the 4 on the left side and one on the right,it has had the most pain,and the slowest at getting the strenght back,so maybe this week,things will get better,

Prayers for all,and thanks for my prayers,and maybe it'll all start getting better next week.......................................

I hadn't read back,but this page but haven't seen Guy around,sure hope he's ok..........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone! Still here. Doing all that needs done, and starting to see a light! I am hanging in and greeting each day with a smile, even if I don't feel like it!

Michelle, Happy Birthday from Chuck!! From what I understand, our hometown guys did very well at WFC! So happy you just had a scare!! I had one of those too, and I know how you felt!! Can't wait to see you!!

Mike, sending so many prayers of strength and comfort to you!! Haven't forgot ya!!

Floyd, I need a good joke!! Hope Guy is feeling well too!!

Okay, only four more classes to go and I will be done with my first semester! Still a long way to go, but I will get there!!

Thinking of Nikki today!!

Take care, love ya all!! Just because I don't post, doesn't mean I'm not around!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Even though it's Monday, have a good one.
Prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...hi Ma B!! thxs for the b'day wish Chuck, did you get my texts? We were watching 1320...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
sup everybody Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Happy B-Day Michelle Ice Cream

Hoping Guy is ok Missing

Mike good to hear from ya! Still sending ya some Praying!!!

Ma wow on the school. . . . good job!! keep it up Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Well off to start the week crying help Banging Head Sleep

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,trying my best to get back to some kind of routie,maybe it'll become easier in awhile,kinda of rainy around here ,maybe it'll get the grass to turning green before long........................

Glad the guys from prp,had such good luck at the WFC,sure hated missing it,maybe next year........................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers all around,and sure hope Guy's ok.............................. Praying.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody!

Glad to hear from you, Mike -- sorry to hear you're in so much pain. I really hope things start to ease up for you this week. How is your mom doing? I have been praying for both you and her.

Christine, I wish I could be more like you -- greeting each day with a smile even when you don't want to. I give you so much credit for that, it's not always an easy thing to do. Glad to hear your classes are coming along well for you. You're doing great -- and it will all be worth it!

Well, back to work here. Hope you all have a good day!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I'm still breathing Nicole, but still sore from my fold up chair tumbling over while down in the southeasten part of the state! Landed on a wooden ramp leading into trailerhome on right side and don't think I broke anything. Do fine sitting or laying now but have a tough time pulling up to get out a bed. Thought about having the wife just roll me out but not sure that would be pleasant either! At least I am still amongst the living and hope Mike's recovery is fast and it it should be faster for young kids like him as compared to old devil' like me! When I had intestinal surgery in 2007 it took me 5 months to get my energy level back to normal! If these are the "golden years" I'm not sure I wanta see the "platinum years"! You all have good week! Eyes Sleep Hum Wave Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Back to the real world. Sigh. Had a blast at the World Footbrake Challenge, even though that odor floating out of Bristol was me stinking up the joint. But if that's all I have to complain about, I'm doing just fine.

Michelle, no, didn't get your texts. I just figured you were having a REALLY good birthday weekend when I didn't hear back from you. Big Grin I am so glad to hear that all came out on the good side... we've had enough of that C word.

Mike, sure am pulling for you to feel better. Hopefully the pain means you're healing up and will be back bouncing around the farm in no time. How is your mom? Prayers for y'all.

Mouse, hope the docs see a way to relieve your knee pain.

Floyd, wow, I thought it was hot in Bristol this weekend. That's making me sweat just to read.

Christine, hug hug thought of Nikki too, and saw the update this morning. crying Yes, you will get there, no doubt in my mind! You rock!! not worthy

Nicole, thanks for the note with the shirt! I didn't open the envelope until on the way home last night, saw it then. That was quite a crew on the golf cart, Scott, Shooter, and Crisco. Big Grin

You all have a good Monday... it's past the halfway point!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nicole, so VERY, VERY glad Megan is okay!!!! hope you feel like new soon Mike, love gettin the notes from Nicole with the shirts too Chuck..I think I've got to get a new cell, I got your texts last night!! lol

morning gang Ice Cream

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Did I miss something on FB? Haven't been on since Wednesday last week, conked out when I got home last night. I'm still readjusting to the real world. You know I was whupped if I was too tired to go eat with friends! Laughing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hope all is good where you maybe today,just heating back up around here,thank God for AC..........................

Hey Chuck Wave thanks for asking about Mom,she's not doing all that good,all she can do is stay in in this weather,she's gone to the Dr.this morning,lately seems it's she or I burning up the road,we'll ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and maybe we'll see ya'll in a bit.................................................

And Guy,I hear they're making a new lawn chair,with a seat belt.................................. I'm stupid Big Grin......................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying to your mom, Mike.
Chuck, I think the heat is getting to you. Eyes
Guy, we better find you a keeper before you reall hurt yourself. Go over to the Twisted Kilt and cool down a bit. Banging Head

hug Michelle, Christine, Nichole and all you wonderfull ladies. hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,looking like more storming around today,trying my hardest to get back to feeling stronger,but I quess those 10 yrs.since that last surgrey,does make a difference,I know it seems to affected my mental part of trying to get going,one part of me says,just lay there and another says get up,and I tend to listen to the lay there one..............................................

Guy,hope you're feeling better since the chair wreck,and Floyd glad you're handling that summer heat,well the rest of you crowd,hope your wed. is a gooden,and prayers all around,and hopefully,we'll see ya'll afterbit.................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
One of my best buddies had a heart attack yesterday. Some of you out here know Keith in his high flying red and white '56 chevy. He is in CCU and we are waiting for results to find out what they do to him. He had one artery 99.9% closed and two 66.67% closed. They opened the one and think medication will take care of the other two.
It's been a rough year for our group. Two came down with cancer and only one survived. We've all been together for a lot of years. We work together, race together, eat and drink together, maybe some of that eating and drinking contributed to Keith's problems. Nah, it's all that pasta them dagos eat.
Anyhow, I would appreciate thoughts and prayers from my DRR family for a sppedy recovery for my buddy. You would all like him, we call him Furby cause of his mustache and beard. Here's a picture of his high flying c/gas '56 at a Heritage race.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mike, still thinking about you, pal, but my mind is out here right now. Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to your friend Floyd,praying that Keith gets to feeling better soon..........................................................