DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Daughter came over and we did some last minute tiding up on the car before we head to Tucson on Friday for Super Chevy. I probably will go down mid-day Friday and get all of our credentials as her youngster's have AIMS testing most of the week and doesn't conclude until Friday and they probably won't make it down before ticket booth closes on Friday evening! They will be taking their fifth wheel with the Jr. Dragsters in it. Daughter Jami will be behind the wheel of Priceless One Again and plans are for her to "clean house"! Hope everyone's Sunday is going well! Wink Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Monday is apon us again.

BB hope you all had a good weekend.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all Smile And the start of another great week is upon us Smile just do it

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,beauuuuuuuitful day here at the beach,Wrightsville beach that is,getting ready to head home around 1PM this afternoon,we've had fun,but I want to see some Mountains, welcome mtd44,MsFurr will be along in a little while with some breakfast,I bet Wink Yall have a gooden,going to be a wild day my little boy's 7 today,OMG,1 yr to Jrs. help Big Grin..................................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Java & cinabons this morning, grab 'em while they're hot guys & gals!
Happy 7th birthday Mannie!!!!! You are growing up on us lil man, get ready Dad-jr's are the toughest thing we've ever done, maybe we'll be able to help after another year of it!
Tee said to tell Mannie happy b'day from him, he's on the road already but how 'bout our Tee wearin 'em out in Charlotte at slot cars???? Not just finishing 1st & 2nd, but 3rd also!! wtg Tee!
Had a great weekend BB, hope you did!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
happy birthday Mannie Smile& many more

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WTG TEE you're one bad slot-car racing dude,and Mannie says,Tanks (Mannie Talk)for the b-day wishes........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin!

... misses the days of required NAP TIME... Sleep Razz

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning, it's Monday and I woke up to snow!! Racing starts this weekend for us. I will be staying home. Frown Not ready yet, but everyone else is!! Have a sweet day!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Mornin Ma, I'm glad the "quiet one" could join us this am! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. Yay Monday. Mad
Happy birthday Mannie!
Awesome, Tee! Congrats! Post up some of those slot car pics ^ up there in the DRR Car Show sticky!
Welcome mtd44!
Christine, nutso weather this morning. I'm glad it's not lasting. Looks like we might have a nice day for Saturday. I'm not ready either, but I'm going to watch and get a fix.
Hee hee.... that's her, MsFurr, just a whisper in the wind. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Yep, that's me--whisper, quiet, and very shy!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hope this week proves much better for my daughter and her "clan"! She is a teacher's aid at an elementary school and not only has to deal with her own children's problems but those of a number of other children and an even bigger problem with teacher's with no common sense, only an education! Her and her husband took their kids out Saturday night to a nice pizza place on the north side of Phoenix and when they came out they found someone had took a screw driver and hammer to the passenger to door look to gain entrance into the 2003 (I think) Ford Diesel Dually and then tried using the same tools to try and start the vehicle! They either got scared or just gave up cause they were long gone from the damaged truck when Jami and family returned to it. Called police, waited 30 minutes and they didn't show up so her husband Joe was finally able to get the truck started and they went home! Guess the economy has taken it's toll on the Phoenix police department as well! Gotta go get CO2 bottle filled this morning and gonna look at some of the axle tie down straps for the rear of my car to make it easier to release than the current chain method I have been using. You all keep your chin up and look for my daughter to clean house at Super Chevy in Tucson next weekend in my Priceless One Again Camaro! Have good ol big un! Wink Eyes Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks...noway im gettin up this early just had to let the dog out and figured i'd jump on & tell ya'll to have a great day
Smile

Posts: 156 | Location: western pa | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Barnzee Wink
Big L & DRR

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster, glad to see ya getting us started this AM.

BB all
BB2 Barnzee up-and-at-em this mornin Smile

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here in good old Indiana Smile Hope you all have a good one !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
mornin all...busy day, breakfast on the new guy Wink

Hope Mannie had a great b'day! Our lil man's 6th b'day is Sat, thinking we'll have him a little party at Mooresville if any of you will be there~come by & have some cake with us!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dang, Guy and myself must be the Sr. group here Eek I have a little one with a birtday soon also, but it's my grandson that will be 7 months old sat. Smile