DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Mike Guy is puttin ya on a bit. I'm 6'3 and 200 lbs. The only problem is my ****ie doo. My belly sticks out more than my ****ie do!
Goin over to my son's this mornin to do a little roll bar work on the truck, gonna add a couple of bars.
Have a gooden!

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
They have closed our primary route across state to race due to fires/smoke. I may have to stay home and irritate wife! Eyes

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
One thing about it muggs that is if your wife is anything like mine after 44 years, it don't take much to "irritate" her so not much energy is lost! That surprises me Floyd! Haven't seen you since Vegas a few years back so you must be a regular at Denny's now! Do you wear a blue thong too? It's gonna be hazy here today and up in the upper 80's (but it's a dry heat!) and I have about polished or painted almost eveything that goes back on the car when I get the engine back. Guess I could pull the hood back off and see if I can figure out how to get some of those stains off the aluminum that covers the firewall. Has some water stains on it and need something to clean it up! Maybe I will experiment a little and see if I can figure something out! You call have a good weekend and Mike keep on feedin't those bunnies and they will teach you your multipication tables! Eyes Big Grin Tongue I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
No thong, Guy. Wore it out pulling it out of the crack.
Between Denny's, Hooters, my own good cooking and less evercise than I use to get when Diane was still here, I've put on a few pounds. It ain't a bad thing though, I don't have to carry them rocks around anymore.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
More rain here today. Starting to get waterlogged.
Y'all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, lived in Weatherford for 4-1/2 years back in 70's, wife's dad lives in Seminole she found out when she turned 50 several years ago, and her sister just moved to Salisaw a few months ago. Her sister's daughter lives down south of Noble a little ways! Would love to come back and race at Noble some time but at 68 don't think I can talk the wife into making the trip with me! She won't even ride across town if I am pulling the race car in my 24' Haulmark with my 2004 Silverado HD 2500! Banging Head Eyes No No I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
wide awake this am glad i'am off sunday good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Spent most of yesterday with my son, adding a couple of bars to the old hay hauler.
Funny thing happened on the way to his house. A guy pulled up beside me on the freeway and said I had a blowout on the trailer. I pulled over and sure enough the tire was shredded. I didn't even feel it. The bad thing is the fender cut the other tire just enough so I got to replace both of them. Stuff happens.
Well, I'm on my way to the track this morning to stand around and look important. My son sponsors a class at the VW races out here. It's a heads up low 8 car qualifier called Outlaw Turbo. We aren't racing , just going to do the tech and pass out the money. Going to be fun.
Everybody have a gooden!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
More rain today.
Guy, if you could talk your wife into it, you should come race at Tulsa.
Y'all stay dry and have fun.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
We ended up getting to track by regular route after they opened roads. Made it through first round in sportsman class and it started to drip from the sky. They called it and we went home.

Still beats going to work! Big Grin

Posts: 3083 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Folkes,lybals to be another rainy day here to Mouse and muggs,if folks got to race at all yesterday,they were very luck,well if yall did hope you had alot of W's shining at ya,well ya'll have a gooden..........see ya'll later.............Oh Floyd yall have fun to day and keep those arms crossed and looking important,and keep a pen handy,you might get asked for your autograph today......... Big Grin............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mouse, if I had had a $1,000 bet on the horse in the Derby yesterday, I would be there in a flash! Ooops, maybe notta flash as I gotta get engine back in car first! Once ny headers get back from Chris at Nitroplate it will be ready to drop in! With these dang door cars, you gotta have procedures and puttin' the headers up in there first is real important! Big problem is we are lookin' at 100+ degree temperatures this next week! Might have to move my canopy out off the patio and put it over the car and turn a couple of fans on and we will be okay! Remember, it's a "dry heat"! Eyes Wink Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Rain won at Bristol, both days...but we had a lot fun just camping out with the kids..and we made it home in time for Aidayn to go to a b'day party for one of the kids in his class.
Enjoy your Sunday evening!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Watched a show on the History channel today on "hillbillys" in West Virgina. Made me wonder if Mike Hawk was from one of those "hollows" originally and if he learned to "run the hills with shine" and that's what got him interested in drag racing? Eyes Wink Big Grin Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, Rooster lets go...Monday is apon us again.
BB

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
Well crap, it's Monday again. As bad as i hate to, it's back to work we go.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Big L:
Mornin all, Rooster lets go...Monday is apon us again.
BB

10-4 Big L been to work over a air dryer early this am no time to say hey till now HEY Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
............Good Morning all ya'll DRR folkes,hope the sun is shining where you're at,cause it sure ain't here,but what the Hey,I can still see green and thats a good thing.
Guy the only Moon Shine I ever got to run is when I was a kid,we didn't have indoor pluming,and we'd have go to the woods once in awhile,cause the out house would be full,and while in the woods,you would reach down for some striking paper(old newspaper)and there would be a Snake,so there's when we would run Moon Shine,if you get my drift,when I was 3ft.tall I could move with my pants around my knee's,even ran out of them a time or two,so I quess that would be a FULL MOON, censored Eyes I'm stupid Rolling Smile
Anyways I live just off I-77,just under the peak of the Mt.just below Fancy Gap if you look down threw the hollars you see me,I'm the guy with all the junk and old school buses in the hollar,now if you get your Binockalars out and tune them in just right you may see a full moon now and then,cause living out in the country,well lets just say when you got to go you got to go, Wink but I am on the Va. side.

Well enough of that,but my Grandpappy he used to run a little shine in his younger days,so thats probably where the speed factor came from.
Well I hope everybody had a good,fun and safe weekend,and turned on some W's,well ya'll all have a gooden............... Big Grin.................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Still raining here, in fact all weekend and all this week too clear into the weekend! Kinda of a sober weekend. First, Nikki bone marrow biospy came back with blast cells still there! Nikki will start today a heavy chemo treatment to knock this out! I didn't get to see her though, the move to the new hospital was on Saturday and I got, still have a migraine! Must be all this rain! Just sitting here thinking about Nikki and asking God to take these cells because Nikki doesn't want them anymore! We'll just keep praying and keep postive that Nikki will beat this!

I hope everyone who raced had a great time and won some money!!

Hug your kids today and everyday!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ma Brewer,our thoughts and prayers are with Nikki and family............................and I hope your headache goes away.................................