DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
HiDee ya'll,man it's hot around here,but before you know it,it will be winter time again,so happy,happy............. Smile..............

You're so right Floyd,got to favor the hip,and take care of Mom,man with 4 sisters and 1 brother,I sure got alot to do, Wink,but I sure love my mom and want her days here to be good ones,so it's all good,even if they'res alot of it.......... Hum Smile................................................................

Well ya'll have at it,got to get to it,and get this day rolling,prayers all over and we'll see ya'll after bit................ Wave Hey Chuck........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I barely beat the rain to work, whew! It poured pretty good, for about 10-15 minutes. Let it all out now, so I can go to Norwalk and huff a little nitro Friday, and get some racing in for myself on Saturday.

Hi Mike! Wave You're right as rain, nothing like family. I went to my parents last night for a belated Father's Day. My brother Joe was in for a few days, and my sister brought the girls over. Good stuff.

Can't help but feel for Bob even more over the last few days. Karen updated yesterday the Carepage yesterday, and it's on Bob's thread. And for Christine and the boys. Praying Praying

Lieutenant Dan! Ice cream! Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hadn't pulled the car outa the trailer in over a month so backed it out, charged battery and fired her up! Sounds good as every, and no fuel leaks anywhere so I am happy. Checked golf cart and battery dead so am charging it now and will leave the 16 volt charger on my 16 volt batteries for most of the day. Will probably be September before I race again as I can't handle these high tempertures! Supposed to get up over 105 today or tomorrow! Time to kick back under the A/C! Ice Cream Eyes Hum Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Eat some of the $1 ice cream for us at Norwalk Chuck! Ice Cream

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday. We bout got this one over with.
Going to be another hot one around here. High in the upper 90's with a heat index of 105+.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,hot is the right word for it Mouse,I got out awhile yesterday morning,trying to get a few things done,and about got over taken by the heat,I quess it's the meds that are making it so hard on me,anyway ain't it life,like according to this thread,it's only a few pages back and it was colder than,well cold,so it's a good subject to talk about,but hard to be sadisfied with,and I'm the NO.1 complainer................. No No........... Big Grin..............................

Well got to get after it this morning,and get Mom to the heart Dr.and me to my family Dr.for final clearence for the hip surgrey,they're both in the same town(Mt.Airy N.C.)and about 10 min. apart,so one of us will be sitting and waiting on the other,I'm sure...... Smile............................................

Well ya'll have a gooden,and prayers to all and I sure miss hearing from Bob,I kinda took aliking to Bob,I believe he's a good guy,and praise the lord for little JJ,so glad to hear the news,and thank you all for being this old country boys friend,sometime I get to feeling I'm in a world all by myself,and then I turn on my real family(Drr GM family)and ya'll guys are there praying for me and listen to my ramblings and don't ask the world of me like,well I'm sorry for talking all that stuff,and I love my family,with all my heart,but sometimes,well lets just say they push alot,and I'm sure I do to,so love ya'll and ya'll tear it up today and have a little fun along the way,God Bless and Love ya'll.................... hug......................................

Hey Chuck, Wavemy Friend.......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Volunteer
posted Hide Post
G' day DRR

Mike, we luv ya!

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 170 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is. Get through this one and tomorrow then it's off to Norwalk bright and early Friday to see sportsman before huffin' some nitro. Can't wait to see Stock and Super Stock. I might get a little $1 ice cream too.

Lieutenant Dan! Ice cream! Ice Cream

I'll see if I can catch up with Big L too.

Hi Mike, my friend! Wave You know we always got your back in here. I love all my family too, my DRR GM family, my track family, my work family, my friends family, and oh yeah, my family family. Big Grin Isn't Mt. Airy where the Andy Griffith show was filmed, or the inspiration for Mayberry?

Prayers for BobJ and BobD, and Christine and her studying.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Can't let this thread go to the second page, gotta keep it up front.
It's my Friday and a race weekend is coming up. Hope the weather stay's like it is.
Y'all have a gooden! Car
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, woo hoo! Norwalk tomorrow, back tomorrow night, race at PRP Saturday, then an all day cruise on Sunday, parking the Cutlass near my friends' rides as they display for their sponsor. Cool cruise, the city of Butler, north of downtown Pittsburgh, shuts down its main street all day for the cruisers to park. Tons of people come through, so we'll be handing out catalogs for their sponsor, and schedules and flyers for PRP. I'll be a tired pup come Monday morning... I'll need to come to work just to rest! Big Grin

Keep it between the lines y'all! Car

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,been along day,sad to say but been in the ER all day with Mom again,she's pretty sick,so I need ya'll prayers,she has conjestive heart failure,as I have said before,we'll they're telling her she's in the last stages of the illness,so she's going to be on a revolving door,in and out of the hospitial from now on,so needless to say she's pretty down,but ready to go and see poppa,and Nikki and Mark and Diane,and all the family in heaven,she loves kids so much,I hope the Good Lord puts her in charge of all the kids in heaven,cause with her new body and heart,she'll havem hopping and feeling good.............. Praying...........................

But I myself would love to keep her here a little longer,but I know it's in God's hand,so thank you my racing family in advance for your prayers...................................................... hug Praying................................................

Well we will see ya'll in the morning,I'm turning in,I'm,what you called wore out,so ya'll have a good night,and see ya'll in the morning,prayers on me,everybody have one,God Bless..................................................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
love ya Mike, sending our thoughts & prayers for Mom...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nothin' wears you out more than being in a hospital with a loved one! All our blessings to your mom and you Mike! Praying hug Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, ole buddy, I'm feelin for ya. I hope for your sake it goes the way you want , but like you said, she'll be in real good company.
God bless you, my friend and God bless mom.
Praying Angel hug Praying

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,thanks for the prayers,they do work,she had a pretty good night last night and is resting good right now,and she finally got something in her stomach today,had'nt ate in three days,so thanks so much for those prayers................. hug Praying............................

Well I'm heading out to do a little mowing and then get back to the hospitial,going to be a hot one around here,so stay cool out there racing and good luck and be safe,prayers to all in need,and we'll see ya'll after bit......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just spent the last hour and a half out on the back patio drinking my coffee and watching my daughter eat her breakfast. Life is good for ole Mouse.
Mike, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody! Haven't been on for a while, lots going on -- but that's life!

Mike -- I'm praying for your mom! I hope she gets better soon. Praying

Prayers to everybody else who needs them, as well. Prayer is such a powerful thing!

Enjoy your weekend, everybody! Cool

PS: Thanks to everybody for their prayers for JJ earlier this month!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Evening! Been busy with school and still getting things done around here!

Mike sending prayers to your Mom and for you! May God keep Mom in his loving hands! You're in my thoughts, always! Praying hug

Floyd, Guy, Mouse, Michelle, Bob J., Rooster, Chuck, Nicole and everyone, been thinking about you all! I always include each and everyone in my daily prayers! Reach for the stars and send kisses to Heaven!! hug Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Christine!

Might be a little warm today. I'm already pitted, tech'd and ready to go for the summit series race. My boy got his car all ready, not like the last time, put it on the dyno last night and is going to come out and play today. I hope he brings some help cause I'm going to be busy doing my own thing and won't be able to tow him. He got some good numbers, 398 rwhp and 325 torque. Those numbers in 1500 lbs should get him down the track.

Y'all have a gooden. Car Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Floyd,I am so jealous, Winkyou getting to go racing,with you son,thats so cool,I don't want Mannie to grow up to fast,but I can't wait for he and I to get to go racing together.

I know how proud I feel of my friends,when I'm helping them and I know when it is your son or daugther it is + 1000,so I hope ya'll have fun,and win or lose,I know ya'll will......................... Car Party................................................................

Mom report,she is doing so much better this morning still alot of fluid gathered but the Dr.said last night while I was there,that getting the fluid off her,needed to be done slow,and if done right her quality of life will improve greatly,so thank you all for praying for her,and I know in my heart,she's going to come home feeling better.................. hug Praying hug.........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and ifn you are racing,stay cool and be safe,and prayers all around,and Hey Wave Christen, love ya,and praying for ya always,see ya'll in a bit.............................................................

And Kim so glad to hear little JJ is doing good,and you're so right about the power of prayer...............................................................