DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....havent been here for a while.Found out what I have is kind of rare and Drs. dont have a whole lot of data...well not in this Country.Several cases in Europe have been claimed to have been cured.
Cleveland Clinic Monday.....yea.
Hope all is well...prayers all around Praying Praying

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, good to here from you. After Cleveland are you planning a trip to Europe? They go drag strips over there.
Thinkin of ya, Pal. Smile

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea Bob best of luck! Hope you have better luck than Floyd does on his Louisiana trip. You will have to ask him for details as they are pretty nasty! Laughing Eyes Hum Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Hi Madi, have you opened up your own bracket racing school yet?? Smile

Hi Mike! Wave Man, I'm sure sorry to have missed your birthday. Happy belated! Good to hear you had some Ice Cream ... and I agree, ice cream is good as a present or just 'cause. Good luck finding all the parts to make the S10 a gear jammin' jaw breaker. Real glad to hear mom came home too.

Bob, good to see you. Sorry for the news, though I am hopeful the Cleveland Clinic and the data from Europe will help you kick this thing's butt.

Need some prayers please... our friend Kimmy's boy JJ will retested for systic fibrosis tomorrow. There was something when they tested him first time that wasn't right, so they are restesting, and Kimmy is really stressed out. This is on top of some of the respiratory problems he's had. Praying Praying for good results and Kimmy's peace of mind.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got another do nothin weekend planned. Maybe I'll spiffy up the hay hauler and get it shiny for next weekend. Or maybe I won't.
Gotta go see the disc jockey today, got a nagging pain in my back. No, Guy, a little higher than what you are thinking.
hug to all the ladies!
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!

No racing for me this weekend, Chrysler Classic has PRP for the weekend. Looks like I'll be working at the track instead, hopefully in the air conditioning.... gonna be warm out there.

Hi Mike! Wave

Prayers for JJ today. Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey everybody,hot here,it is summer time,stay cool if at all possible,see ya'll after bit................................

Prayers for JJ and Bob,and to all in need..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike, hope you're feeling well.
Hey Bob, Happy Fathers Day!
And to all you other dads out there.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Daddy's day!! Prayers for everyone!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
hug Christine!
Goin to brunch with my kids today, the local ones, and the soonest we can get in for a party of 9 is 2:00. That don't seem like brunch to me.

Everybody have a gooden. Happy Fathers Day!
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,Happy Fadhers Day (Mannie Talk),Mannie and I are going down to the frog pond around the edge of dark and have a PBJ sandwich and celebrate,he picked the place,and I said cool, Cool.....................

To me Fadhers day is about being with loved ones and making memories,I sure miss my Dad everyday,and today even more,wouldn't want to put him back in this old mess of a world,but the selfish side of me would love to sit and talk with him this morning,we'd always have the best sunday morning talks,even if I was on the road racing,we'd talk on the phone,man I miss those days,so if your Dads still around,and if at all possible make your way to see him,and if you can't get there call him and tell him you love him,you never know the last time you'll have that chance,so don't waste it,do it,please.....................................................................

Hey Floyd, Wavelooks like me and you are keeping the doors open around the old
drr GM thread,Hi Christen,well ya'll have the besten you can have and come see us when you can,and prayers to all and thanks for the prayers for Mom,she's home and seems to be feeling some better........................ Praying hug...................................................................

Happy Fadhers Day to all the Dads,God Bless Ya'll..................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Mike. Everybody else is sleeping in. Tongue
On the Dad note, mine has been gone 22 years now, he's up there with My Diane watchin down on me. I know he's proud of what my boy and I are doing with our drag racing. I just wish he could come to the track with us. Diane, on the other hand, is probably having a fit with the speeds we are running now. Daddy is probably saying, there's a little more there if you try.
He is probably ecsatic with the 170's Marty's little altered is running. I know he likes my old hay hauler.
He was my bestest friend and I hope I'm the bestest friend for my boy too.
Good memories and good thoughts for my Daddy today. Praying Angel hug crying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Fathers Day.
Got the S10 loaded up and ready to go to the track later this afternoon.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's Day to all you "Pop's"! I hope your kids appreciate you! Get to spend mine with two of my grandkids! Have a good one and enjoy your PBJ Mike! Might go to Los Dos with grandaughter for mine! Need to get the old bowels some inspiration! Wink Big Grin Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Another freakin Monday is here.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hope you guys had a happy Dad's day yesterday!! Bristol was a lot of fun with the kids, RFC Kids had a great service for the kids, lots of water balloons too, got to park in the middle of the pro mods, lots of pics took of Chad McCreary's clown on the nose of our dragster & we talked to a lot of the race fans-those people make you smile...that was fun stuff, Rick & I BOTH had on our DRR t'shirts Chuck, but it didn't work-another wrong side of the W on a very good race. That's racing. We hung out until Sunday, Rick & I stood behind the starting line for the 1st rd, Ricks day to do what he wanted...my kids have a great Dad!

Prayers all around, have a fun day gang!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Wave Chuck,and everyone,hope ya'll have a good day,and prayers all around,see ya'll after while.......................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Busy weekend, out early, home late, doing announcer duty at PRP for the Chrysler Classic. Happy Father's Day to all you dads, especially mine, my brother Bill, and my brother in law Denny. At the Chrysler Classic yesterday, they did a really cool thing called a Generations Race, one round, bracket style, grudge racing, for fun. Fathers versus kids, husbands versus wives, sibling versus sibling, etc. One family brought up a note. Tim Kost and Tim Jr were running against each other, and the note asked that we mention their son/brother Andrew, who passed away in December 2008. I got all choked up reading their message, and mentioned that we at PRP knew their pain all too well. I hope they had a very special day together. I also thought a lot about the Bucky Covington song "A Father's Love", and how my dad always says "Careful careful" to end an email, or when we hang up, and I know what he's saying.

Good news on JJ, the cystic fibrosis test was negative.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope you're feeling ok. Glad to hear mom is feeling better.

I got your message Michelle. Frown I don't know if I've ever known anyone to run into such a streak of tough races first round. I think I had to get the DRR tshirts out a couple times before the lamps started lighting up, so keep trying! Big Grin Did you get my text about coming footin' with us?? Hee hee... Big Grin

hug hug hug for all. Time for some Ice Cream

Lieutenant Dan! Ice cream!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Chuck, I don't think I won a single round last year, if I remember correctly so I know how Michelle feels. It's goin different this year but I still haven't hit the big pay window.

Bob, hope you're good.
Mike, favor that hip and take care of mom.

Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing