DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking forward to a little cooler weather for the weekend. I haven't had a chance to put the AC in the window yet, and the house is pretty warm. I may end up living in the gameroom when it's hot... it's a good 10-15 degrees cooler downstairs. At least the rain yesterday didn't hit PNC Park, and the Pirates took a 1-0 win, their 7th shutout of the season. 10 games over .500, tied for the 4th best record in MLB! But the Reds and Cards won't get out of the way still.

Mike, that's good, glad Manny isn't overscheduled, and is being a kid. Great stuff.

Mouse, very glad you and your family are ok. I can't even imagine what people are going through. What a great testament to your wife on FB, that is so awesome, and what great examples you're both setting for your girls.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, got up a little late and still can't getter going, so I hope ya'lls day is outstanding.................... Praying Double Thumbs up.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Cool weekend ahead, but looking nice and sunny. Bucs sweep the Cubs, 11 games over .500! I believe! Big Grin

Happy birthday, Nicole! Smile

Don't forget your ice cream!! Ice Cream Ice Cream

You all have a great weekend!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Looking like a great weekend for racing, darn now if we just had a race car it would be perfect. Going to the track in Sonoma anyway to cheer on our friends and do a little partying on Sunday night. You all have a great weekend and stay safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie (aka Mrs. Homegrown)

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang, great weekend at home...beautiful weather..hope you have a great weekend, holiday wknds rule Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning, pretty here to the last couple of days really enjoy the cooler temps feels really like spring when it's cool in the mornings and warms up in the afternoon............... Double Thumbs up............................................

Hope everyone has a great Memorial day and has some fun doing whatever you may be doing.............................. Praying.......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks and I want to thank all our Vet. from my heart for our freedoms and for keeping us safe with all their sacrifies ...................... hug Praying........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gooood morninggggggggg, helloooooooooo, anybody in here, I quess everybodies hungover from a long weekend, me I worked all day hauling you quessed it logs..................... Double Thumbs up....................................

Well if anybody comes by today I left some bacon and egg bisquits in calvinator and the microwave is clean from the little mishap from the bright idea Manny and I had over the weekend, you know one mind is a mess, but two minds is messes Hum Eyes No No Tongue..................................

Ya'll have at it and well catch ya'll after bit...................... Praying hug Wave................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post

.... Wave....

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning boys and girls.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
At least it's a short work week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I know it's Tuesday, but it's like Monday in disguise, after the long weekend. I didn't do much, a little announcing on Friday night, a couple of friends surprised me, popping in to PRP on Saturday, great to see them, and a lot of sleep. I should have have been doing stuff, but it felt good to do nothing, and I'm real good at it.

Friday, PRP had a bracket race, split by ET instead of box/no box. Christine's son Mark won the 6.50 and up class. Mark went down to Mason Dixon for Sunday and Monday, and won their pit bike race Sunday evening. It was a fundraiser for some M-D racers that were in an accident, and Mark kicked 60% of his winnings into the fundraiser. I know Christine is a proud mom, and I'm sure Mark Sr got a big smile.

Mike, I gotta ask, how did you make a mess in the microwave? Something go boom?

Susie, anything decided on the Cutlass? Smitty is still waiting for piston rings for me. No one keeps inventory anymore, especially for Olds.

Happy birthday to Kimmy! Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck lets just say I got there before it become to big of a mess, Manny likes his ice cream softened up some out of the freezer(my fault)but it only needs a few seconds, lol, Eyes Ice Cream Tongue...................it's all good just had a half a gallon milk shake................................ Double Thumbs up.............................

Happy b-day Kimmy............ Wave..........................

Well going to get after it this morning, got lots to do and lots to see, it's amazing what you can see when you look at the world through a new set of eyes and new attitude my new motto It's all good, even if it ain't it's all good, even when I found that big knot on my rear tire Monday on the log truck that cost me a 1/2 of day, it was all good cause it could have blowed out and made me wreck or worse make me mess, well you know TMI....................... Hum No No.................................

Bye ya'll I'm outa of here like Obama leaving a Rep. dinner party....................... I'm stupid No No Wave..................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Humpday already. I like short work weeks.
Y'all have a good day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! I like short weeks too.... even shorter week for me, got Friday off, going to PRP to hang out/help for the Pro Am test and tune.

Mike, that is good stuff! Big Grin And I'm with you... you just never know, like with your tire. Sure, it wasn't convenient, but, it beats what could have happened, especially if you were hauling a full load.

Mouse, you turning the S10 into one of those tank storm chaser vehicles? You'd have the power to move it! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Geeze this weather is so unbelievably weird. A week ago it was summer, now for the last 4 days it thinks it's winter again and by Friday we are supposed to be in the 90's.

Mike, like you said that tire deal could have been a whole lot worse. Glad you are okay.

Chuck, haven't done too much on the Olds yet as it has been an issue of money, I'm sure you all can relate to that. Fortunately I have a friend who can't stand the fact that we don't have a race car right now, so he is giving me some money to help us rebuild the car. Hopefully she will be back together within the next 2 or 3 months. I am so blessed to have so many people that love me.

Well better get back to work and make some money. You all have a great day and take care.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, hope ya'lls week has been as good as mine, you know new attitude and all, feet slid out from under me yesterday in the wet grass and pulled thing I forgot I had, Eyes Tongue but thank the Lord I got up and kept moving, it's funny(for lack of a better word)how sometimes it takes falling to make you remember how good all things are, Hum Wink....................................................

Alright hope ya'lls day is outstanding it's hot here and looks like a dry racing weekend who knows may lay the top back on the Vette and Manny and myself may go cruising the strip somewhere this weekend, 8 seconds at a time........................ Car Double Thumbs up...........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, woo hoo! Pro Am/Nitro Jam is at PRP this weekend, so I'll be a track rat. Hoping to see some of my DRR friends in the house. Temps are going up here too. I shouldn't have been so lazy last weekend, and got the window unit AC put in.

Susie, sure can relate. That's great your friend is helping. I know exactly what you mean about being blessed.

Mike, gotta love when something like that happens. Doing all the moving, I think I found all those things too, muscles that hadn't been called on in awhile. Go racing!! Big Grin

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Evening gang...it's amazing how much work you can find that needs to be done when you are not at the track lol...but we've managed to have a lot of fun too!
Hate we won't get to see you this weekend Chuck, hope you have a great weekend!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all, man what a prutty morning here in Cana, starting of in the upper 50's and moving into the high 80's by evening so a great spring day......................... Double Thumbs up..............................

Hope ya'lls day and weekend is outstanding.................... Praying Wave.................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to ba warm one here on the left coast today. I don't know if Buddy and me are goin to do anything or not. Might be one of those kick back and stay cool day's. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post