DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to All... Past the Hump and sliding towards the weekend fast. Had an amazing breakfast and I'm paying for it as I sit here and pound on these key's....LOL
Maybe its not a great idea to have Bacon and Eggs with a side of Hash Browns with a big stack of blueberry pancake's. Oh well lost 4 lbs. last week what the heck, gotta get it back....

Barry , now that is funny! So what car takes the cake on that worst list of yours?

My guess a white Prius

Chuck, Sounds like the parade was a good time. The fans and the team deserver it all basking in the glory...

Fern , As me and the wife have very little family left I can still see how feel.

Floyd , you and woody getting ready for the heat that's coming ?

Everyone Have A Great Day! Weather

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all
We is ready for the heat. Got the ceiling fans work in and the AC is set. Bring it on.
Y'all have a golden.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Good morning to All... Past the Hump and sliding towards the weekend fast. Had an amazing breakfast and I'm paying for it as I sit here and pound on these key's....LOL
Maybe its not a great idea to have Bacon and Eggs with a side of Hash Browns with a big stack of blueberry pancake's. Oh well lost 4 lbs. last week what the heck, gotta get it back....

Barry , now that is funny! So what car takes the cake on that worst list of yours?

My guess a white Prius

Chuck, Sounds like the parade was a good time. The fans and the team deserver it all basking in the glory...

Fern , As me and the wife have very little family left I can still see how feel.

Floyd , you and woody getting ready for the heat that's coming ?

Everyone Have A Great Day! Weather

clapping Yes indeed ! Blue was 1, White 2, Green 3,...... When I retired My CHP buddy Mike took my log into show his sups.. They drive like idiots... My dually hates Prius... I bet there was one crash (Prius involved) per week in my last 10 years. The "Entitled" obviously drive them...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:

My guess a white Prius

clapping Yes indeed ! Blue was 1, White 2, Green 3,...... When I retired My CHP buddy Mike took my log into show his sups.. They drive like idiots... My dually hates Prius... I bet there was one crash (Prius involved) per week in my last 10 years. The "Entitled" obviously drive them...

Yep, I have a strong dislike for Prius drivers and those persons who fell they are "Entitled" I believe for that that is was those Honda Civic folks... Sorry If you own one of these...LOL

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

What I found when I bought a Civic in 96 to commute in... U get run over, you develop road rage and start driving like one of them. I gave the car to my daughter, good little bracket racer and good driver. It ruined her! She came home on the chip every day... No more small cars here..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:

What I found when I bought a Civic in 96 to commute in... U get run over, you develop road rage and start driving like one of them. I gave the car to my daughter, good little bracket racer and good driver. It ruined her! She came home on the chip every day... No more small cars here..

That's was funny , and it hurt. Was drinking s Redbull when reading now its all over my desk...Dang

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Still dodging raindrops here, looks like it will stop this morning and go back to hot and humid. Mopars vs The World at Keystone this weekend, so I will soak up the AC in the tower and babble on the mic.

Nick, you're making me hungry! The water and banana I had for breakfast definitely pales in comparison to yours. The parade was awesome, fun stuff, nice little break in the day too.

Floyd, is Woody adjusting better? You guys keep it cool out there.

My daily drivers have always been small cars, out of economic necessity. I don't think I am one of "those" drivers though! Big Grin

Ice cream time again! You all have a great weekend!
Relaxing

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

Weather forecast for here (25 miles East of San Diego) says it's going to be in the high 90's low 100's but as high as 119 in the nearby desert. Glad we don't race in the desert.

Hope that ya'll have a great weekend and if you are racing have fun but stay safe!

Bob

Posts: 3086 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
Like Bob said it's going to be a tad warm. Funny how this happens every year about this time.
Woody is doing good. We have a nice evening breeze up here so it's the perfect time to cruise the neighborhood in the mini-truck. Put a scotch in the cup holder and go see the neighbors. Nice living on a cul-de-sac with no through traffic. And it's posted golf carts okay. I think this qualifies as a golf car.
Too hot to go racing so we will probably go cruisin again this evening.
Y'all have a gooden!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all, I'm with Chuck TGIF did not come a day to soon....Hahaha ...This morning traffic was real light with most driven like normal folks for once. Looking toward the race tomorrow night. Just wondering does your track have a gate time at 2 in the afternoon when the track goes hot at 6 pm... Seems a little weird especially when its 109, I wonder why this is happening, a night is done to get out of the heat. But these guy's plop us right in the hottest part of the day... Been e-mailing the track about its and was told a few guy's asked for more time to get setup, and others want a early night.... I'm still laughing about this, who is thinking this is a good idea. I can't stop laughing.

Chuck, I saw that weather out in your part of the woods, hope everything works out OK...

Bob, come on out to Tucson (see above for gate Time) bring lots of water and turn the A/C on high.... Hahaha Thanks for stopping by this am

Fern, I hope you enjoy time with the family this weekend , Happy Fathers Day you old ****...

Camaroracer, Hope you have a your real state deals wrapping up soon.. Please have a Great Fathers Day too...

Barry, you got any plans this weekend?

Well, Please Everyone a Great Weekend, be safe out their ..... It's so Hot

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tucson is probably my favorite place to race, love the area just not the heat in the Summer. From my front door to the gate it's 410 miles which in March is a really nice drive.

Hope that ya'll are doing well, have a great day!

Bob

Posts: 3086 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
Tucson is probably my favorite place to race, love the area just not the heat in the Summer. From my front door to the gate it's 410 miles which in March is a really nice drive.

Hope that ya'll are doing well, have a great day!

Bob

Bob, Jim Hughes was been doing some great stuff at Tucson, Its my favorite place to race in the Spring, Fall and Winter.... LOL Kinda hot this weekend...... It's so Hot

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I got me one of those tow dolly things this morning so I can take a car on some future trips in the RV......Planned to race 2 days at Piedmont they have canceled due to the weather for cast. I passed the track this morning and a few were already parked--oh well. Daughter coming from MD for the weekend so we will dream up something.....everyone have a good weekend.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. I was on the mic for 3 days at Keystone, nice to be up in the AC, when it was mid to high 80s, sunny, hot, and humid. Lots of cool rides and good racing action. Hoping the weather cooperates for this Saturday; I'm ready to atone for stinking the joint up last Saturday.

Bob, that is toasty warm! And I sure loved being in AZ in March, so I agree with loving the drive then.

Floyd, good to hear Woody is doing good. That's a nice way to go visiting too.

Nick, that's nuts! I'd be all for night racing. Some strong stuff moved through here and there, but all good. Knocking the temps down a little for a couple of days.

Fern, I hope you had a good visit with your daughter. Any trips planned with the car on the rv?

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ferns in Baltimore. Got drenched today. Had a good weekend with kids. No car plans yet Chuck but looks like I might go to the Olds deal at Norwalk after all. Later

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Floyd do you have any updated pictures of your new baby? Big Grin

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We're getting a little break from the humidity for a couple of days. It sure made sleeping a lot easier last night. I'd like to save today's weather for Saturday.

Fern, glad you had a good weekend with the kids. Have fun in Baltimore. You're giving me a little incentive to head to Norwalk now.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post

This is Woody , Floyds new member of his ranch...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon to all...been a little hot here, yesterday just 115 and when I got ready for work at 3:30 am cooled off to a chilly 91.... OMG Saturday was not so bad when the gates opened a pleasant 108 with the first time hit around 6:30 pm it was down to 103. Last hit I made two weeks ago was a 10.526 off the trailer ran 10.521. I was set till second round I loss the flip of the coin, putting me in the left lane. I was .023 against my friend Chuck's light who was .025. He got to see me fishtailing it around 900 feet out , it was a wild ride and ended my night. In hide sight could have just lost the groove.

Sounded like Chuck and Fern had pretty good weekends, I believe my next race 1s 6 weeks away. So I'll be hanging around the pool till when. I do a pretty good beached whale imitation...Hahaha
Have plenty of time to clean out my work area in the garage, like I'm really going to do that...

You All Have A Great Day..... Anyone of there got and idea about 4 ton A/C in about 18 seer....LOL

It's so Hot

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Asking you all to keep my friends Lou and Jean Greco's daughter in your thoughts and prayers. Josie had some surgery a couple of weeks ago, and an infection has set in. They are waiting on different test results to see what direction they need to go, while managing Josie's pain. Josie has more courage and guts than most people, including me, could ever hope to have.