DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,good luck Mouse,I'll say a special prayer for you as the day goes along,I know or hope everything will work out for ya.................. Praying..................

Hey Chuck,I just really like your post about whatever,but specially about racing,you always paint a fun picture,and thats what this is all about................ Wave..........................................

Floyd,you son is very lucky to have a Dad like you that willing to go and help and enjoy racing with his family,I've always wished for that kind of family,and now that I got Mannie,well it won't be long,I hope till he can find the fun that I have found racing,not to mention the great friends,I have met,and still meet everytime,I go to the track........................... hug Car.....................................

Guy,you are so right about us all looking to the ones that have gone on before us on Memorial Day,everyone that has crossed my path in this life,has effected it in some wonderful way,some just more than others,you and all the folks on Drr,has been in the good way.............................. hug Big Grin......................................................

Bob J,don't know where you've been,but I say a prayer for you each day in hopes that you are doing ok,and am so glad that the good Lord guided you our way.............. Smile Praying.............................................

MaB,I always look so forward to seeing you on here,you make me smile and make me want to be strong like you are,God Bless you ( and I'm so glad you my friend )and may your day be Blessed........................ hug Praying...........................................

Michelle,hope your first days of kids being out of school or good for you and the kids,I know it sure does take sometime,to get the routine down after a full year of school goes by,but we just got to stay young(in mind atleast)to remember how special summers are,how'd the Camaro do,I hope all is well, hug Praying..............................................................

Well I'll hush now and say a prayer for all my friends and family,that we'll all have a great day,and I'm off to the dentist,this morning for clearence for the surgrey,and then back to my family Dr.for a checkup on how the new BP med.is working,and get her to sign off on my clearence for the surgrey,and ya'll have a gooden and God Bless you all my friends...................... hug Praying.....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Amen & Couldn't have said it all any better Mike! Awesome Chuck! Hate that Guy. G'luck Mouse!
I am so enjoying the kids & I've got lots to say but have to run with Monday being a holiday, work is crazy and if we're heading to Richmond this weekend...so I'll be back in a bit! Camaro did great, on stop & made a flat out pass because it was spinning a little we didn't think it would come up too far & it went a 5.68, not too bad for a 3000 lb car Wink

Smile a bunch today!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! Particularly all my ladies! hug

Got to brag a little, she might not run good yet but she looks good, my son's new car;

By goodscotch at 2010-06-01

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I got happy tears today. I'm an uncle again. My sister Carole's daughter was born late last night, mom and baby are doing fine. I'm waiting for my parents to call to see if Carole and Denny decided on a name yet, and how her big sisters Evie and Katie are doing. I'll post a pic when I get one.

Prayers for the good results for you Mouse.

Thinking about Bob J as well.

Also sending some prayers for a young man in Ohio, Stevie Dembowski. His dad is an Olds guy, and posted on the Real Olds Power board that he got diagnosed with lymphoma. Stevie is having surgery today to remove the lymph nodes in his neck. Prayers that is may be localized there, and not spread anywhere else, and that he gets through the chemo strong. Stevie, being a teenager, is most worried how soon he'll be able to play football again.

Floyd, that's an impressive launch for any car. It's amazing the power your son is making, good stuff! Looks a lot different than the stock '68 Beetle that Bob used as a pit vehicle Sunday... it was almost a clown car with just me and him in it. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I'm with you, met so many great friends through racing. I hope Mannie catches the bug and you guys can race together a long time. Good luck with the docs today.

Pics from the PRP weekend are up. Here is Christine and Mark after his no box win.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nice pic of Christine and Markie, Chuck.
Glad they are out there havin fun and winnin. I'm jealous.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Awesome PIC!!!! cheezin is so cool Wink

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,thruday already,funny how sleeping lets the days pass by,new BP med.and pain med.is letting me catch up on the ZZZZZZ's........................... Sleep Big Grin......................

Got to head back into town today and see family Dr.to get clearence paper signed for surgrey,and check again on BP med.and see if it's helping,by my small metor,it's doing better,so we'll see................. Praying.......................................

Nicole,hope you are doing ok,miss you,prayers for ya, Praying.........................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and hopefully we'll see ya'll in a bit......................................... Wave.....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Congratulations Chuck.
Well, the results didn't come in yesterday, so i'm really hoping it will be today. I'm not sure how much more my nerves can take.
Y'all have a good day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It might be hard to see on the pic, but on the window above the door handle, the sticker says "Dad". Good stuff.

Nicole, do we get brownies??? Big Grin

Good news on Stevie, the docs are pretty sure they got everything.

Mouse, hope you get your nerves settled today.

Hi Mike! Wave

Here's how the Cutlass is looking out in the sun now;

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,going to be another hot one around here today,hope it's good where ya'll are at,prayers to all,see ya'll later.......................... Wave...........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning e'body!! Good stuff Chuck. lil Man would be in on brownies...desert & chocolate...his favs! Trying to decide if we're going to Richmond...I hate making decisions.

FurrRacing.com

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Yes Brownies for everyone Smile

Yes I am doing alright, In-laws got a house and I have been helping paint and move stuff over to their house for them. They finally got in last night.

Hope all has been going good for ya'll!! When I have a little time I will have to catch up on what has been going on Wink

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
I got the results that i have been waiting for yesterday, and they were not what we were expecting. I had told you guys that i would tell you about it when i found out, but until i can talk about it without breaking down, i'm going to have to wait.
Please keep me and a young lady named Suzanah in your prayers. We are both hurting very deeply right now.
Thank you my friends.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mouse, I don't know what it is but I'm feeling for you.
Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Why do short weeks always seem so long when you're working?

Mouse, big time prayers for you. I hope for the best for you, whatever it is.

Good to see in Nicole. Smile

Hi Mike! Wave

Looks like Christine is going to have to take her job back doing the anti rain dance. Apparently I'm no good at it... looking at more wet stuff for tomorrow. Mad

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...hope all is well with everyone.
I've not been on here for a while so I havent read much.
I had a dirrerent chemo for 5 days and have been too sick to look much on here.
I am hoping to get into the Cleveland Clinic within the next week or two.

Just thought I'd do a little update for my friends that have had so many prayers for me...I thank you for all the prayers and please dont stop now.
I sure hope I get to the Clinic soon as it may be my best or only chance of beating this thing.

Prayers all around Praying take care of your health...when it goes bad everyone in the family suffers... Wink

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks for updating, Bob. I sure hope you get in as well. Continued prayers that you beat this thing.
Praying Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, you're going to beat this thing. You've got a lot of friends pullin for you.
Stay away from that Ford factory when you get to Cleveland. Big Grin
Praying Praying

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Saturday morning all,going to be another hot one,so can you say stay in the AC............. Big Grin.........................

Bob we're still praying for you bud,you hang in there,and don't worry bout us,we'll all just keep praying for ya,and when you feel up to it,drop in,and give us a update,but we'll keep praying so you,just hang in there,and God Bless you bud.................. hug Praying...........................

I got to say this is a fine bunch of folks,here on this board,especially on this thread,and I know some mite think it's dumb and some mite consider it childish sometimes,but I love it when folks pray for each other,and mean it,and without a doubt,I feel the seriousness in all you guys and gals prayers,so here's what my darling little boy tells me all the time,even when he ain't acting to darling of a little boy, Wink...........he says let me give you a little huggie Dad,so here's all ya'll a little Huggie hug hug...............and ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and God Bless you all..................... Praying Praying...............................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!

What a week it has been! But doing okay here! So proud of my son Markie for his win on Memorial Day! Tears, happy tears!

I am sending one huge prayer to all! May God comfort and give strength to all!

Heavenly Father we ask for your guidance as we go through each day. Surround us with Your love. Give us strength at our weakest point. Give us the answers when we are in doubt. Give us hope and light when darkness surrounds us. Give us love when we can't go on anymore. Hold us in Your loving hands and keep us safe from harm. Please help us tie another knot when we are at the end of our rope. Let us remember the true meaning of love and friendship!

Love you all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post