DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Up and at it everyone Sleep Gonna be wet one here today censored Just staring to dry out a little so the farmers can get started and here come more wet stuff. Oh well maybe it will be gone by weekend. Going to a two day show this weekend and son informed me last night we'll be runnning pro and super pro both. Don't know who's tongue will be hanging out the worst mine or the old hotrods Car Enjoy your day all Smile

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,suns a shining here,and it's going to be another hot one,OK Ya'll get up,I've got biscuits and gravy with tenderloin and eggs,and some of granny's homemade peach pres.so who's hungry,Ya'll all have a gooden,save Guy and Floyd a little to eat,you all know they are old and slow so they will be in later................. Eyes Tongue Big Grin....................after they finish their beauty sleep...... Sleep No No Cool...............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
now that's a breakfast to get out of bed for! yummy Wink what a busy day yesterday, & apparently edit/delete are different? lol didn't have time to go back to my post...

I did learn something yesterday, if you are going on the stop 2 tenths out and you put the decimal in the wrong place it's hard to break the beam & you can have some stellar .04 lights!

msf~maybe Krypto will come back by & bring us some of those hot sticky buns for dessert?
msf2~Beautiful day guys, enjoy it!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm awake today. I think I sleptwalk my way through yesterday. Guy, the MSD will be in for fire up. Big Grin I'm getting closer. Degree the cam in tonight, hopefully get the heads on. Mike, you're making me hungry, especially with the preserves. Nothing beats homemade.

I'll post up in Bob's thread, but just wanted to let you all know that Nikki goes in the OR tomorrow at 7:30am. Lumbar puncture and biopsy, plus an injection of chemo and steroids. That makes me hurt just reading it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart, we'll be praying for Nikki...it just doesn't seem right for children to have to go through things like this, it makes my heart break.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T, if they give her a lot of steroids--I was on Prednisone for around 30 years---be sure they also give her some Fosomax or the generic form in improve her bone growth and structure. That is the only thing that I can contribute to my not breaking any bones when I slipped outa my trailer. Those steroids tend to thin out your bones and make fractures more common. Maybe I was just lucky but I don't like leaving things to chance. I am a cancer survivor (prostate) and wife is also (bladder) and there is no reason she can't be a survivor also. She has my best and when she get's 30 she can come out and we will talk about it as I plan on still being around then! Won't even be a 100 yet so we got plenty of time! Today will be under the car cleaning 5 years of grease and oil off on passenger side as I did driver's side yesterday and might even get the tranny out and get the freshened converter stabbed in it and have it ready. Mike's breakfast sounds great but hope somebody eats mine before it gets cold cause I don't think I can get there before the mold sets in! As for Floyd, if he eats an olive folks would suspect that he is pregnant! Wink Eyes Big Grin I'm stupid Smile just do it Razz

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Okay, I missed the morning yell! What a day! For breakfast I had a glazed donut, got to work, and 2 of my customers left their cars but no keys!! Well, it went down hill from there!
Anywho, good evening! There's a storm brewing outside now, more rain! Please say extra prayers for Nikki! She's doing a great job. However, the computer that was in her room was taken out because they are moving to the new Hospital this weekend! I will keep everyone informed!

Good night, sleep tight and watch out for the bad flu!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<78 Cutla$$>
posted
Ms. Brewer it's only 2 pm here. Stop the off work deal.. Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Banging Head

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the gang! HUMP Day is apon us so its down hill form here Cool

BB still workin for the weekend. Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's Humpday.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Another wet and dreary day here.

The older I get the faster I used to be !!

Posts: 567 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all Smile

... Key-card at work expired yesterday (supposed to have been Aug 3).. I found out when I ran outside for a min to have better cell signal when lil bro called from vegas to check in. Went to go back in and I was locked out! I'm the only one on the Late shift, so I was on my own. Thank the Lord, i had my cellfone in hand and car keys in pocket, so i just called it a day and headed home. Had to run up there this morn and grab my wallet, and close up shop... The early folks were worried that I'd been abducted by the aliens and had the MIB on alert! lol

Y'all have a good'n now, y'hear? Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
GOOOOOOOOD Morning Folks,got to get out and get to mowing and weed eating,got to get me a new weed eater one of them you can SPRAY,weed and grass killer has to be easier and cheaper,anyway hope somebody fixed breakfast this morning I fixed supper yesterday and don't want to wash no more dishes,I bet a drag racer created the word BREAKFAST,they used two favoite words for drag racing BREAK or BRAKE,and of course FAST,what do ya'll think........... Hum.........Hope all ya'll have a gooden........ Big Grin..............

Bunny report they are all alive and eating everything we throw them,this is just a reminder of why I dread turning them loose this morning a CAT was sitting on top of the cage I have them in,well I know it's nature,but I wonder if this is how I will feel (in some way) when it's time for me to let Mannie go out into the world all by his self,anyway it is scary to think about,knowing some of ya'll have done gone threw this,and I know God will take care of it................Thinking of Nikki God Bless her and her Family..........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning, a little chilly here this morning. Rained last night!

Karen has a computer in Nikki's room and she will update as long as there is a signal. Nikki should be in the OR for her lumbar puncture. May God keep Nikki in His loving hands!

Mike, it's never easy to let go! But, it seems you did a great job with those little guys! Rabbits are faster than cats!

Have a happy day!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That's a great way to look at the cup half full Ma, I like that & those rabbits do fly! The kids do grow up way too fast, I can't even imagine letting go. Here is a family photo from Bristol last week (& some ink)... the Furrs, when I look at it I can't believe how quickly they've grown up on me!

Sending prayers for Nikki, I know God has his arms wrapped around her...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! And happy birthday to my baby sister Jean. If someone is in Charleston, SC, deliver some punches for me. Big Grin

Mike, break is not one of my favorite words. And I'm often too late on the brake! Fast I like, for my old heap, but not for a diet! I think it's great you've helped the wabbits. I hope Mannie understands when you let them go.

Awesome pic MsFurr. That's the good stuff.

Cam is degreed in, heads are on, woo hoo! Do the valvetrain and intake tonight, and start on pulling the small block out of the car.

Nikki had a good day yesterday, and I hope it carries over to today for them all.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Way to go Chuck!! Today is Mark's birthday too! He's 49 today!! He's old too!!

Ms. Furr, nice pictures! Good looking family!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Today is my Thursday since I've cut back to 4 days. Got a little fabricating to do on my 3 day weekend.
Guy, I resemble that remark and I like olives.
Having nothing but good thoughts for Nikki and those bunnies. Everybody have a great day.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post