DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I am so looking forwardd to this 4 day weekend.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
mornin' all! 4 daysof racing, woo hoo!! Hoping Mother Nature cooperates for tonight. Going out to button up the Cutlass now. Great weekend to all.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got the last few hours of thrash comin up and then head to Sacramento with the boy to see if his VW will go down the track. Hiom being out of the country for 10 days sure didn't help. Weather looks good so that won't be an issue.
Everybody have a gooden and keep 'em green.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,puters acting up again,cutting off without warning,well duh,it would'nt be bad ifn it had a warning, I'm stupid............................

Well got to get at it,ya'll have a goooden and prayers to all,and hopefully everybodies weekend will be a hit......................................... Big Grin...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Another weekend at the house stayin' outa the line of fire! Grandaughter is here with us so may get her to take dog (Monster) for a walk so I can start up car and make sure everything is still "race ready"! Gonna be close to 100 degrees which is a lot cooler than normal! You all turn on win lights and have a good time this holiday weekend! Wink Hum Ice Cream not worthy Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,pretty here,Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all,have a gooden.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Loaded up and getting ready to head out for the first of 2 days of racing.
Y'all have fun and be safe.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! Back in the Cutlass today, couldn't finish in time to make last night. Made it 6 cars, had an .003 to my buddy AJ Casini's .027, but didn't get rid of what I picked up after there was a break right in front of us for 15 minutes. Took .04 need to take .02. DOH! But man it felt good!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,hope everybodies having a wonderful weekend,finish it off with some rest,cause the next thing you know it'll be Tuesday............................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wtg Chuck!! Hope your win lite keeps coming on this weekend! You're right Mike, it'll be over before we know it!

We finally get to take the Camaro out!! Going to make some test laps today, I'll try to get some pics up, I can't wait!

Happy Memorial Day!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Just want to remind everyone in our "family" to fly their American flag high no matter where they may be this Memorial weekend! Show our gratitude by remembering those who gave to much so that we can have what we have and enjoy the things we do! GOD bless America! Praying not worthy Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Happy Memorial Day morning gang,good weekend so far,got to go mostly one day without taking any pain meds.so for me it's been a good weekend,sitting in front of the TV,and in front of the puter,so yea it's been good............................ Smile................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,especially our soldiers near and far,and bless their families,because I can't even imagine how hard it would be to have my loved one in harms way,so we could be here enjoying our freedoms safe and happy,God Bless our troops........and God Bless America............................. Praying hug Smile............................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, it is the day we memorialize all of the soldiers who gave their lives and more to give us the remaining freedoms we enjoy today. For my family it has always been the day, since virtually none of my family served in the armed forces, that we remember all those who toiled the soil and herded the cattle and other livestock so that the soldiers and the rest of us could enjoy the nourishment that no one anywhere else in the world could enjoy also. Don't get me wrong, but I think Memorial Day should be recognized as the day to memorialize all American's who have gone on to the promise land and have contributed to making America the greatest place on earth to live despite our current problems! The farmers and ranchers of this country have never received the notarity that they should have for all they have done over the years. God Bless all our agriculturalist who nourish this great country! RIP Praying not worthy Wave Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Hope y'all had a great weekend.
I really don't want to go back to work, but the wife says i must.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hope you had a nice and fun weekend,looks like thunderstorms here today,and well thats ok,cause it is that time of year..................

Hey Chuck and everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had a fun time at the VW drag races in Sacramento. We didn't do too good, new car blues. We worked till 6:00 PM Friday and got to Sacramento @ 3:00 AM Saturday morning, still hadn't started the car. Got it started Saturday morning and fixed all the fuel leaks, made the 1st qual pass and it fell on it's face. No boost. Changed the turbo, worked on the carb and valve train and it got a little better but won't launch. That trick 1050 3 barrel carb my son built wasn't right and we couldn't fix it.
The race was a huge success for others, though. One of the guys set a new record 8.26 @ 177 mph and backed it up with a 8.27 @ 175. That's in a '64 Bug with a turbo, spinning the tires all the way thru 2nd and third. At least we didn't blow it up.
Everybody have a gooden, I'm back to work to get some rest.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Nice quiet weekend at home except little Canon i80 printer "took a dump" and took it in this morning to see if he can be repaired. Little boogers are great to use with my Crew-Chief Pro 7 as they are small and give a high quality print. Hope they can fix it for less than $100 as a new one cost $300! Banging Head Confused Hum Eyes Cool

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Good long but hot weekend. Saturday was a blast going rounds. Sunday started good with a .006 and a win first round of the no box shootout, but I snoozed big time second round. In the $5k race, a buddy dropped an .018 package on me in his 16.80 daily driver truck second round to end my day. He's done that to me before in that thing... I think I'm going to buy it and just let it sit so I don't have to race it anymore. Just as well, because I started tossing the belt, and I had to get home on that belt. I gave my Monday entry to my buddy and just watched. It was good stuff. Christine and Mark's son Markie won no box yesterday, and that was really good stuff.

Michelle, how did the Camaro passes go?

Hi Mike! Wave Glad to hear the hip wasn't hurting as much.

I'm with you Floyd, back to work so I can get some rest. Whew.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I'm hoping that i get the results that i have been waiting for and then i will tell you guys all about it. This is going to be one of the longest freakin days that i can remember having in a long time, but i'm confident it will be worth it.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing