DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,prayers to Mouse,and Nicole,for Grandpa and brother in law,and thanks guy's and gal's for the prayers for me,just got back from the Dr.they drew more blood,and back in the morning for medical clearence,for the surgrey,and then next week,clearence from the dentist,for surgrey on hip,now go figure that out, Hum Confused Smile.....................................maybe,be finding out by the end of the week exactlly what day the surgery will be on,oh well,onward and upward..................................................................

Ok,good job Madi,and hang in there mom,and prayers to all my GM Drr family,and ya'll have a gooden,see ya'll after bit...................................

Hey Chuck, Wave..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, do they think maybe your hip is growing teeth? Or are they afraid you will bite your tongue in two when they start operating on you? Hard to figure why they need a "dentists clearance"? Maybe to make sure you are free of any mouth infections, huh? Guess malpractice insurance rates are getting outa line again and doctors are doing everything they can to cover their hinny! Keep movin' on brother and you will be the new $10 million man before long! Confused Banging Head Hum Eyes Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Guy,I think the Dentist and the hip Dr.'s in cahoots,it cost $229.bucks for clearence,split that 2 way,well naw could'nt be that,ifn they were in cahoots it'd be $1000.bucks no Dr.or Dent.is going to drive a Chevy payment,only a BMW payment................... Hum Eyes Busted Laughing ..............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
It's Humpday.
I am so looking forward to a 4 day weekend and the 2 day race at Tulsa. My mind and emotions need a break.
You all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,going to yet another Dr. appointment,and then trying to get some stuff done around the shop afterwhile.................................

Well ya'll get at it,and have a gooden along the way,and prayers to all you,and hopefully,we'll see ya'll in a while..............................

Hey Chuck Wave................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, off to Madi's award presentations!! hugzzzzz!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My boy got back from his 10 days in Australia and he doesn't have an accent. Now we got to get his car ready for a big VW race this weekend. All of my buddies are headed to Vegas for the Heritage race and I'm going to Sacramento. We'll be finishing the car at the track. I just hope it starts.
Don't ya just luv the last minute thrash?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day it is. Man I'm tired. Looking forward to a 4 day weekend and being in my own heap. 5 races in 4 days, sweet!

Mouse, I'm with you, hoping some racing is a good break and a stress relief.

Hi Mike! Wave

I'm missing my Aunt Pauline, who we all called Pops. She's on the right. She passed a year ago today. That's my Aunt Honey on the left. They were buddies as well as sisters.

Time for some Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck we now share this special day. My G Pa finally passed away this morning. crying Angel As much as I thought I was ready, I guess I wasn't as much!

Hope everyone has a great weekend with Lots of GREEN lights!

Hugs and Prayers!

hug Praying crying Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I don't know if we're ever really ready. I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you have a lot of good memories.
hug hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Even though it is as plain as day, you still never see it coming, basically because your mind doesn't want to see it come to an end. In most all cases, it is a blessing! Suffering is not good for anyone! God Bless! RIP Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Nicole.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends.
T.G.I.F. for me.
The stress and worry got to me yesterday, so i took the afternoon off from work. I'm feeling better about things today, so it should be good.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,Nicole,so sorry for your loss,as others have said,it's never easy,I knew my Dad had cancer for nearly a year before he passed and I took care of him till the end,and I was'nt ready to let him go,I did'nt want him to suffer,but sure was'nt ready for him to go,God Bless you and your family,you will be in my and Mannies prayers............. hug Praying...................................................

Floyd sounds like you've got a big weekend planned,me I can't make plans,they always seem to get cut up by the time,I make them offical.
Can't believe,they've moved my surgrey to July,12,they say it will take that long to get prepared,with all the med.problems I have,they have to be all in check,before the surgrey can take place,man that sure does the WFC in unless,I coome out without staples and no side effects from the surgrey,since the WFC is on the 16th of July,oh well maybe I can feel good enough to take in a day from the side lines,anyway,I'm sorry for complaining,just selfish I quess,oh well onward and upward.......................................

Ok got to get at it,can only go for about 2hrs.at a time before,I must rest awhile,so ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and we'll see ya'll in a bit....................................

Hi'd Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, Nicole I'm so very sorry for your loss, I can tell your G'pa was very special to you and hate you have to go thru what you are feeling right now. We'll be thinking of you & sending you our love & prayers.

Sorry about the surgery delay Mike, that sux. Good luck this weekend Floyd & Chuck hope you guys wear em out!!

Had something happen with some of my 'friends'--just hate when the people you think really care, let you down...sometimes life sux too. When we're in a group of people we should always remember that the friend who is being thrown under the bus just might be standing around the corner hearing every word-that we're saying or not saying. Frown And, its not the being talked about, I know that happens to all of us & I've learned how to deal with occupying space in others' heads...it's the disappointment in the friends you thought you had, the ones you thought were really different from the rest. Thanks for letting me talk this morning...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Nicole, my sincere sympathy to you and to your family. Please know that your "G Pa" is in good hands. May God comfort you. Angel hug

Mike, sorry to hear about moving the surgery date. This will give you more time to prepare. Thinking about you and sending you tons of prayers.

Mouse, praying for you too. I pray that your heart and mind will come to a place where you can breath again!

Floyd, thank you so much for caring. I so appreceiate it!

Michelle, I know how you feel about some friends. I have learned to so much going through what I have been through the last six months. But know that you are loved!

Chuck, you're doing a great job on the dance! See you over the weekend hopefully!!

Okay, my friends, may God comfort, bless and keep you all safe! Just one day at a time!

Missing my buddy, six months today! Praying Angel hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Christen,can't hardly believe it's been six months since,Mark went to be with the Lord,you are in our prayers,and our hearts,I know when dates come up,like with Dad,I'm in shock sometimes,time rolls on,and all we can do is wait,till it's our turn to go,and live life to the fullest,cause from what little I know about,the good Lords works,is we are to be happy and live life to the fullest,but always be ready,cause we don't know what tommorrow holds,God Bless you and please take care,and if you don't mind me saying,I sure love being your friend,and love being part of this internet family.......................................................... Praying hug Praying.........................................

Dear Lord,please take my good friends Christen and Nicole,and huggem up tight in your arms and let them feel the peace that only you can deliever,and thank you for all my friends and thank you for letting them care for me,when sometimes,I don't feel worthy of their love and caring..........................AMEN.........................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's my Friday! Working real hard on the anti rain dance so we can all race tomorrow. Rest of the weekend is looking awesome, and I can't wait.

Mouse, sometimes you just need a mental health break. It will all work out.

Hi Mike! Wave Sorry to hear about the delay in surgery. I'm bummed it may mess up seeing you at the WFC. We have plenty of chairs and a place to get out of the sun if you do make it, along with some refreshing beverages.

MIchelle, same stuff we had talked about before? Ggrrrrrr.... like I tell Christine, you just say the word, and the big dawg will sic 'em.

Nicole, hug hug

Christine, hug hug I still don't want to believe it. crying

I'll second what Mike said... you're a fine bunch of folks. hug hug

live life to the fullest,cause from what little I know about,the good Lords works,is we are to be happy and live life to the fullest,but always be ready,cause we don't know what tommorrow holds,God Bless you and please take care,and if you don't mind me saying,I sure love being your friend,and love being part of this internet family

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Let me tell you some crap about Guy Price. Oh, wait a minute, he might be listening.

Sorry Nichole, I know it's hard.
Mike, chin up my man, there will be other races and you will be a lot more comfortable.
Chuck, good luck.
Michelle, hug
Christine,xoxo hug

Everybody have a gooden.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I couldn't help but smile as I read what e'one said to e'body tonite!! And, I needed a smile. Don't mind at all Chuck, the feelings mutual Wink hug Back at ya Floyd Wink

FurrRacing.com