DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Never done this before and seen it a zillion times so here goes...
Good morning all!
Prayers for Vic Hobbs our friend and racer.

Barry Polley

Barry, nice to see you here, nice looking Camaro!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
quote:
Never done this before and seen it a zillion times so here goes...
Good morning all!
Prayers for Vic Hobbs our friend and racer.

Barry Polley

Barry, nice to see you here, nice looking Camaro!

Yeah you too! Repowering now so hopefully it will haul a z z again..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Welcome Barry--stick your nose in here more often. RED I am loaded but it has been raining steady here since yesterday. Pain in the A$$ working in the rain but unless I hear something different I am out of here in the morning

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
RED I am loaded but it has been raining steady here since yesterday. Pain in the A$$ working in the rain but unless I hear something different I am out of here in the morning

Did you load the rain tires and windshield wipers?? Laughing Hard

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yes Sir. Might need mud tires or snow chains up there in the mountains. Still raining

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A bit soggy out there today. Makes me really want to take a nap. As long as it moves out enough for racing Saturday. The track would like it to move out for test and tune tomorrow as well. Hoping the Pens win tonight and make it to the finals again.

Nick, I'm with you on the length of weeks seeming to grow, for sure. We race Saturday, Iron Man race, no points, $1k to win plus an Iron Man trophy. I hope the weather holds off. I would like a shot at both. Big Grin

Barry, nice to see you in here. My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend Vic. Love the Camaro!

Fern, safe travels. Wish I could be there to say hello to you and everyone. Good luck and have a blast!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Everything ready to go (I think) The sun is out and I am pulling out at 10 Thanks Chuck

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, how you all doing? Big weekend coming up, but the racing is in Fontana and I'm not in for a 1,000 mile tow. So I will soak up the heat suck up down some cool lemonade and watch the world go by....You have not seen laidback till you see me do it desert style...LOL
Big Shout out to all the personnel who put there lives on the line to Keep us FREE, pass and present. Without you hard working Military we would not be able to live like we are now, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Chuck and Fern , best of luck bring the Big Bucks home will you...

Floyd and Woody , hope the two of you are planning something fun that includes a barbeque and meat...LOL

Alright Everyone Have A Great Day..... USA

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning! Last weekend Fontana was HOT! Lot of wind at times! Started out head then tail wind. Pretty tricky...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4514 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning all. Sorry I haven't been in recently. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. About to get Home Equity Loan to get kitchen done at the house.

My buddy is also offering me stock 1981 four door Malibu for $300 since that all he has in it. I'm so excited.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good morning! Last weekend Fontana was HOT! Lot of wind at times! Started out head then tail wind. Pretty tricky...

Barry, If your going out this week best of luck, should be a little cooler this week....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Red, you know it includes a bbq and meat. Picked up 2 nice choice 1 1/2" rib eyes yesterday.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! I wish the forecast looked a little better than it does for tomorrow, but that's been the whole spring. It is what it is, just gotta hope for the best. I'm tired this morning, stayed up to watch the Penguins game to the end. What a game it was! Edge of your seat stuff there.

Fern, I hope you made it there safe and sound. And hopefully got to test and tune, make sure the car was good. I'll be trying to watch some when I can.

Nick, I don't know if there is enough lemonade to cool me down from desert heat! But I am down to try, I like being laidback and watching the world go by.

1258, completely understandable, you're a bit busy. I like the sound of the Malibu cruiser!

Floyd, there you go making me hungry again.

It's that time again. You all have a great weekend. Remembering those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation.

Relaxing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all...Wow a day before a holiday weekend traffic is suppose to be light light.... I guess no one got the memo because it was just plain ugly out there, 5 am you would have though these people would have something better to do than park on the freeway.
My breakfast joint was completely empty so I guess that made up for it... All my friends are going to Fontana so race so, good luck to them.

Well that's all I got , So Have A Great Weekend and Holiday... Enjoy... Fingers Cross For all you racing

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
quote:

Barry, If your going out this week best of luck, should be a little cooler this week....

Sonoma two days, Sat/Sun TS Club race, testing

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern made it--first time I can remember being somewhere that phone did not work for miles and no GPS either. First to hits car went 6.745---6.745---6.743 then 6.751. Next day 6.767---6.773---6.771 and 6.775....So car was good Lost 1st round 1st day .001 red dead on 3 and down hill from there. Me and the tree didn't understand each other. It was a good time with many, many friends from all over and considering the weather a really good race at a nice little track. Kevin Pollard puts on a good race at a fair price so if you get a chance try one.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Fern, you just need to shake off a little rust. Sounds like you still ahd a good time.

Out here Ryan McClanahan picked up the 10K last nite at Figseed West race. Brand new car with just a couple of outings. Congrats, Ryan and Brian.

Y'all have a gooden. Woody and I have a day of racing to watch on TV.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. I was driving decent Saturday, .013 package first round, a little luck second round, red light to my .051, did my job third, had almost .050 on the tree, drove the stripe to .014. Then I lit up the red bulb 4th round, .007. What really smarts is my opponent was .086, but, that's racing. My buddy won for the first time in a couple years, and another buddy's son won junior dragster. I'm the good looking one, in the white tshirt, in the junior dragster and no box winner's circle. Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPxIXRAbbo
Sunday was a semi lazy day. Did a little walking, met friends for dinner. Yesterday was too, did some laundry, walked a few miles, watched the Penguins game.

Nick, I'm getting hungry just reading "breakfast joint". Big Grin

Fern, I didn't get to watch much at all, and I think the area hurt the live feed transmission, kept freezing or rebooting on my pc. Matt Sayers sure had a good weekend. Love his wagon, super clean. I'm sorry the results weren't great for you, but glad the engine worked well. I really would like to make the race next year.

Floyd, what kind of car? They are a tough bunch, the McClanahans.

You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck,
Ryan decided he wanted to try .90's racing so they had a new Racetek dragster built. 632 power. You know the McClanahan s, everything first class.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to All... Wow had just a Fabulous time this weekend Got too tell you all the good stuff. First thing I motored may way down to the Hot Rod shop passing a few friends on the way ( HEY Claudia and Chuck senior the Great Grand Parents ) only to find the shop closed....Next real cool thing was finding out Matt and Amy had a Baby Girl Friday...Funny I talked to grandpa and he said not a thing about the birth on Saturday Morning I found out from someone in Mesa 100 miles north of me .... LOL

Fern, Sounds like your ready to win one, The car is killer consistent you just now need a little sit time. I can already see all the win lights....

Chuck , Glad to see you in the winners circle Twice no less... Sounds like your ready for a summer full of racing ... That video was really good, hope you have a lot of racing coming up...

Floyd , saw your friends in the winners circle very cool , good looking dragster... How is Woody doing ? Has he got you trained yet....LOL

Camaroracer, Bet you had a funny weekend , have you picked up the new Malibu yet?

Everyone Have a Great Day...