DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
What do you know, we made it through the storms last night, and i'm up on time.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,off to the Dr. for the desicion this morning,let ya'll know more afterwhile,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit.........................

Hey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!! Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, don't take no for an answer.
Chuck, I thought push ups were bras.

My boy called me from Australia. He's down there visiting his parent company and doing something at some big road race they are having.
He went to their drag strip on Wednesday and he said it is totally awesome. For a test and tune they had all the safety equipment in place, spotters on the wall all down track, a zambownie and a scrubber, just like a national event here. He said it is state of the art and very well organized. He's very impressed.
Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Floyd, true that, like the wonderbra... take it off and wonder where the cleavage went. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Let us know what the doc says.

Thoughts and prayers for all. Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Dennis, the main thing is is the truck still on the trailer and is the trailer still on all four tires? Heard the hail was ferrocious also!
Mike. make that doctor "shoot straight" with you and not "flower" things up that don't exist!
Off today for more therapy at the chiropractors!
Gotta be able to walk straight at wife's aunt's funeral tomorrow evening so folks won't think I am drunk! Come to think (hard for me) of it I can't remember the last time I was drunk! I can't even remember the last time I had a beer. I remember my last margarita cause I had a difficult time driving home from Los Dos Molinos a couple of years ago! You all have good and sober day! Wink Ice Cream Praying Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey gang,just got back from the Dr.and looks like another surgrey,a total hip replacement,the old one is sliding around,and the old liner is wore into the head of the joint that has the ball on it,so looks like a big time surgrey,and being older and the diabetes worse it means harder to heal,so here we go again,just hate it mite mess up me going to the WFC.

The surgrey right now looks to be on about the middle of June,and according to how long it takes to heal up,with only about a month in between,it will be close,so as I like to say,onward and upward,thanks you guys for the well wishes and prayers,we'll get through it,with a little help,from our friends............................. Praying hug..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mikey, I got faith in ya, brother. Just like goin down and gettin a retread on that old wore out tire. You'll be dancin and drivin before ya know it. That's what I'm sayin!

bow Party

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Guy, No the truck is parked in the garage, but yes the traler is still on all 4's. The hail wasn't that bad here, but i've heard a mile and a half or so south it got pretty rough.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Have 'em use titanium and it should be good for the rest my and your life! Wait, make that Manny's life! A lot more time left there! You're tougher than steel so I'm sure you will find a way through it! Just gotta be a tough ol' bugger! I just keep battlin' and listenin' and it's worked so far! Eyes Banging Head I rule I'm stupid Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,Guy you are so right,I've had to be tough and tough minded to make it,I've had some say,(family)I'm to tough on things,my response,is a line from a John Wayne(my hero)movie,is It's a tough life,so sometimes,no matter whats in front of you,you got to tough it out and say hey it ain't that bad.
Just look around somebodies got it rougher than me,like Bob's situation,now he's got a hard row to hoe,me I'm just scratching the ground,my rows are easy,compared to his,our thoughts and prayers are to ya,Bob J............. Praying............................................

Well can't slow down yet,got to mow,mow,mow,the grass keeps growing and I got to keep mowing,hurts alittle,but got to keep the properties looking good,we'll be back afterwhile,and check in,got to go down to Yadkinville,where Dad's market is and mow and weedeat,oh well as I love to say,ya'll have a gooden and paryers all around,and onward and upward,and we'll see ya'll in a bit..................... Praying Big Grin hug.........................Got to keep on smiling,just keep on smiling....................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...Mike I sure hope your hip gets to feeling better PrayingIf you are getting another new hip just remember there's light weight titainium parts and much better epoxy.Mike our prayers are with you Praying Praying

Well today is my last day of the first treatment.....take 5... 1 per day off three weeks. Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, Bob, glad to hear you guys being upbeat this mornin. I think about both of you.
Hey Bob, that buddy of mine that beat it, Jeff, he just called me and he's finishing up his first day back to work, 22 hours. There's hope there, Pal.
Keep the faith. Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF it is! Woo hoo!

But apparently, the weather likes it when Christine does the anti rain dance. Mine isn't working. Looking like we're getting wet tomorrow, raceday.

Hi Mike! Wave Don't worry about the WFC, you just get better. We're all pulling for you to be pain free. Onward and upward!

Bob, I hope it's all going in the right direction for you.

Nicole, hope you had a better back half of the week. Smile

Time for ice cream!!
Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Speakin' of your hero Mike (John Wayne), I took his illegitimate son with me to the chiropractor yesterday. He and I have been friend for several years. He is now 67, 270 lbs and looks an awfully like John Wayne without his toupee! Hope you and Manny can make it out here and meet him before he is gone! He has a pacemaker and bad back and I help him when I can. He is getting ready to head northeast up on the Mogollon Rim near Springerville, AZ before to long where John Wayne had a ranch. He too has a "Minnie Winnie" if the form of an older Pace Arrow motor home that he lives in while up there. He is good friends with John Wayne's old pilot who is 79 and has tons of John Wayne memorobillia. If you would like his website send me and email to remind me and I will forward it to you! You hang low, it will make folks wonder what you are up to! Wink Hum Big Grin Cool

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang!

Chuck Thanks!! But no it hasn't crying

G Pa is getting close, Mom went home to help,I am so Not ready for this but I know he is crying Praying

My Borther-in-law, that was in the accident almost a year ago is back in the hospital! I wish they would figure it out he is misrable!!

Please pray for both Praying

Thanks so much!

I will catch up with ya'll soon!

Miss ya hug

Hope you all have a Great weekend Smile

hug Praying hug Praying Angel

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Ice cream sounds good, been thinking of you all this week...funny how sometimes life is just so very busy! Me & Madi are going to run Bristol this weekend, hoping to take the Camaro...Rick is still in the shop trying to get it finished. Lil Man and I are making brownies! (with walnuts..the chewy kind Ice Cream)

Hope you're feeling better Mike until we can get you repaired!!

Wishing you all the best of weekends!!! hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning all! Trying to catch up with everyone.

Mike, been thinking about you. Can you feel the prayers I'm sending your way? Now, you have to prepare your body for surgery. Eat well, good food, rest and take vitamins. And, most important, get your mind focused! Think positive! You're going to be just fine! Sending you strength! And don't go through any airports, you'll set off the metal dectectors!! LOL Then they will have to strip search you!! Rolling

Bob J... prayers to you too! There's a few Angels floating around, they'll take good care of you!!

Floyd, shoot me a pm. I saw on FB that you want to talk. I have been busy with the closing coming up, school and a lot of emotions. But, I'm doing okay!

Guy, sure hope your family is doing okay since your loss in your family!!

Michelle, have a great weekend of racing with the kids!! Thinking of you!!

Nicole, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours!!

Chuck, now you have to do the dance!! I'm old remember!! I'm doing okay buddy! Hugs!!

Mark's head stone was placed yesterday. You know, I kinda feel better now knowing that Mark is "home" now. Angel

Now go out and get some racing done!! Bring home the big "W". We're all "W"inners here!!
Love you guys!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mike, i hope you get to feeling better. Praying for ya.
Good luck to everyone racing today.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Another beautifull day of doing nothing out here on the Gold Coast. Maybe I'll fix the gas tank on the pit bike, maybe I won't. Hum
Michelle, good luck.
Christine, hug
Mike, Wave
Guy, No No
Chuck, Bob, Nicole, everybody, Wave not worthy
I'm going to have breakfast and take a nap.