DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, you get a lawn mower yet? You're going to need a lot of stuff. You are young so you will be doin all of the work yourself. When you get old like me you get Jose to do the yard and Maria to do the house. Big Grin
Kind of a melancholy day for me. Today would have been Diane's 69th birthday so I'm going to have a little private celebration. Lot's of good memories.
My buddies wife is out of the hospital and home now. She's doing okay. Just goin to take a while to heal.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,looking pretty nice out there today,hope ya'lls day is great,and we'llsee ya'll after while................... Double Thumbs up..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin'yall!...pretty nice out there here too mike!...fixin to head to the golf course and hit at some balls...i'm taking a bunch so i can make it 18 holes.
i've dialed a 72!....highly doubt ill break out!...lol...
man,what blessing to see my girls, buggz been stuck to me like tick and she is so well behaved .
spend most yest. in the dentist chair and got some real nice work done so now i got some pearly white chompers....53 yrs old and had only lost 2 teeth and the rest are OEM'S...plus i like the charges...it was a little pricey.. but with my family discount it only cost me a steak dinner for all and it took the 2800 dollar balance to "zero"!...i can live with that!..now my smile looks like this. Big Grin....
hope you all have a great day.....hold those precious memories close to yer heart mr.floyd!

all yall else enjoy the blessings the day has is store!....keep a happy thought and be somebody!.....i'm like outta here !...lol

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. It is a cloudy day in Northern Cali today, but warm. Less than 2 weeks to the Spring Fling in Vegas and we can't wait. Our buddy Dennis Paz is in Vegas right now at the Divisional trying to win entry into the Jegs Allstars. If he wins the 1st round, he is going to Chicago no matter what the 2nd place guy does. If he doesn't win 1st round then the 2nd place guy has to win the race in order to go to Chicago. Keeping our fingers & toes crossed for him, this would be a huge check mark on his bucket list.

Hey Allen, great deal on the teeth. Glad to hear things are going well for you, life has a funny way of turning around if you give it a chance.

Well I have to go to the office and get some work done, so you all have a wonderful day and a very Happy Easter.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning drr, and Happy Happy Double Thumbs up Easter sunday morning hope ya'lls day is great........................... Wave...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morning mike and thank you for saying that!...happy easter to all my friends on here!.....all you guys have a greatday fixin to head to the church house!.... be blessed today!.....

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Kind of a dreary day out here. Might just have to take it easy and kick back.
Buddy and I had a nice Easter. My son wanted us to go to his in=laws get together and my daughter wanted us to go to her in-laws get together. So as to not disappoint anyone we decided stay home, do laundry and have a nice prime rib by ourselves. We'll be eating prime rib for the rest of the week. Double Thumbs up
Ya'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Floyd does Buddy need a couple of brothers, Manny and I are house broke........... Eyes Double Thumbs up.................................

Well hope everyone had a good Easter and hope everybody got back safe,prayers for the folks on I-77 that was affected by the big pile up.................... Praying..............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey everyone!...made it home just fine ,i fell behind some fool runnin' quite fast so i figured ...well ... 2 fools are better than 1 so i let him run cover at around 85-90 for a long way and made some pretty good time!....it was a great easter and a super visit.
now back to my world .....prime rib wont hurt ya one bit for a week floyd!...lol...
alaine bug sure is getting big so i best make more frequent visits to keep up.
gonna put in some time on the job this week and head to bmp.for a big bike race with the hagadorns....
anyway here's what the happy family looks like...it''s me,britney,buggz and dr.drew norton..

[IMG] photo 45289_10200412936741873_1225001821_n_zps29aa00ad.jpg[/IMG]

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good Easter. Mom cooked up a big ham, mashed potatoes, potato salad, homemade nut roll, and coconut and peanut butter eggs. And I got leftovers to take home Big Grin

Floyd, I'm thinking I may be like Mike.... get me a goat. Just worried about attracting Tyrannosaur Rexes though. Tongue All my buddies are taking great pleasure in pointing out that I have a lot of grass to cut. I wouldn't mind Maria though.... Big Grin Or some prime rib! I'm semi housebroken! Big Grin

WAO, congrats on the smile. I hope Alaina bug had a lot of fun over Easter. Did you make all 18 with some golf balls left? Great pic of you all! That is great stuff!

Susie, that's really cool for DPaz, I hope he gets in. Anything new on the Olds?

Mike, yep, seems to be the way FB goes for me too. I don't want the drama, so I ignore it. It's a shame some people have to be all about the drama.

Opening Day for the Pirates, maybe, as the weather has been crazy so far... dry, drizzle, sun, snow, sun, and now partly cloudy. Go Bucs!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
we musta posted at the same time chuck...lol

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yes we did, and you treed me again, after my edit! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Allen what a beautiful family you have. Little Alaina Bug sure is adorable. Amazing how fast they grow.

Our buddy Dennis Paz made it into the Jegs Allstars and will be going to Chicaqo to represent Division 7. We are so very proud of him, he is a great racer and a great friend.

The olds is still in pieces but Mark is starting to get the parts we need to put it back together. Need a whole new front end and the tranny cracked in half, so we will need a new tranny. The motor appears to be okay which is a huge relief. We will be lucky if we have her back on the track this year. It could take till next year to put her all back together. It seems my money tree in the back yard has died. LOL

Had a wild weather day here yesterday. Thunder, lightening and hail was a pretty exciting Easter.

You all have a wonderful day and take care.
Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, Allen that little gal has took a growing spirt they don't stay little long, or maybe I just get older quicker Hum Wink...........................................

Hope ya'lls day is good one, me I going to spend the day in the woods, do a little thinking..................... Double Thumbs up....................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, missed you guys my computer died and I had issues with remembering my login on my cell...good thing about the home pc is that it "remembers" for me lol! Hope each of you had a wonderful Easter, we had a great day!! Posted pics of the kids on our way to church & celebrating Jesus and what he gave for us on fb. For us, with young kids fb is the way the world is going, social media and it is what you make of it...the drama is still there just like with life but we feel it's easier to control it there Wink and it's very informative from events, local happenings, even the police, weather, couponing, yardsale-ing, racing, family, friends...lots of good stuff to outweigh the bad as Chuck said. It can be time consuming if you don't keep check on it though.
Hope you are still enjoying being a homeowner Chuck!! Can't wait to visit, hopefully we'll be close sometime soon!! Awesome family Allen! Susie, happy for Paz, that's great! Not looking so good for us in either, afraid it'll be close but no cigar...gremlins & other drivers stepping up making not so good the last couple of races BUT we were there & having fun doing it! Floyd, one of these days I'm going to get to try your prime rib hug
Lil Man is turning 10 Thursday!! He & Rick made a trip to Springfield OH to get his present, a new Jr Dragster, he is so happy!! He couldn't fit into his old original halfscale so it was a have to...he and Madi can't wait to get started, hopefully this weekend. I'll try to post pics.
Hugz & prayers all around...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! April 2, and came out to snow flurries. Not sticking to anything, but I'm just done with snow and cold. End of week is looking better, and knock on wood, the weekend is looking dry. I want to move this weekend, so dry would be great. My group I work with surprised me this morning. They decorated my desk space with a welcome mat, a "sold" sign, and fabbed the front of a house out of boxes and a curtain, bought a cake, and gave me a card with Lowe's gift card in it. I don't know what I did to be so blessed, but I'm not arguing.

Susie, awesome that Paz made it. Mark probably knows this, but make sure the driveshaft and rear end get checked too. And if you get the money tree growing again, please send a trimming!! Smile

Mike, be careful out in those woods.

Michelle, if you make it up for the Pro Am, or whenever, y'all have a place to stay! If you're selling Aidyn's old car, shoot me a text with price, and if it's roller or t/k. May know some folks interested.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, good thing I took my backpack with me to the woods yesterday or I couldn't post this morning, now if I can just find a plug out here this morning I need to nuke my coffee and eggs and charge the old puter............... Tongue.........................
Drove log truck for 1st. cousin yesterday and today to help them get a track of timber done, they ask if I could work today, and I told them as long as I'm done in time for Duck Dynasty tonight, Mannie and myself cannot miss DD that would be like missing a morning on the GM drr thread, it would just be awful ........................... Double Thumbs up..................................................

Well hope ya'lls day is great and you can enjoy a nice spring day, I'm off to turn and burn a few loads of logs(not actually burn) Big Grin as John Wayne used to say I'm burning daylight....................... Praying Wave......................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin'....hey mike!,ax-men could use a a hustler like you!...lol... thats hard work, idc which part of the operation.
we are preparing for the good rainin' on our way. i'm thinking i'll get in the booth and choot some klear while it's wet!....i gotta little to do today so i'm thinkin' i may generate some coin anyway!....hope this mornings contribution finds all ya'll doin well and are blessed with life,health and strength this fine hump day....hmmm, everyday is hump day in key west i hear!..lol.....well anyone racing this week-end, be safe and let-er-rip!.....have a great day!...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day!

Mike, remember those aren't Lincoln Logs... you don't want stuck under a pile of this timmmm-berrrr.

WAO, stay dry and vent the booth good!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll, ok this getting up early thing is officially getting old,I'm to old for this thing called work, even if it's got a little bench racing and just driving a truck I'm sleepy...............the bench racing part is kinda cool though, the family who owns the log yard are racers they're all brothers sons and father,so every trip there we race a little, heck I used to drive one of the Sons cars back in the day and take care of his sons while he and his wife made their runs, funny how everything seems to just keep going around and around...................... Double Thumbs up..............................

Can't believe Manny and I missed the newest Duck Dynasty lastnight, it comes on at 10pm, we just couldn't hold out we'll catch the rerun later this weekend, like I say this working thing is getting in the way of my lazy time.................. Wink........................................

Hope ya'lls day is great, Chuck this logging thing is kinda of like playing with our old toy trucks and bull dozers back in the day, except they just cost more money, whats the saying about the price of boys and their toys........................... Double Thumbs up.......................................................