DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I guess i set my alarm wrong or something, but i'm late for work. Oh well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,got get to it this morning,so the skinny of it,is hey and by, Wave funny how this guy can do it all in one motion, Wave Big Grin..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Praying Angel hug Shamrock

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Glad to be able to say "Good Morning"! If my luck play's out correctly today I will be able to say "Good Night" tonight! Nothing planned but to avoid the inevitable each day! What more can we do? Confused Wink Ice Cream Laughing Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday... censored

I got to race Saturday, borrowed my buddy's Trans Am since he was at a wedding. It gives me another week to make everything right on the Cutlass. It ET's right around my car, but mph's like crazy... 12.27 at 112. I got along with it, .002 in the second time trial got me a first round bye. Second round, caught the drop a little too late, car picked up a bunch and I didn't knock enough out.

Very sorry for your loss, Guy. I hope there are good memories to bring comfort to all those in the family.

Floyd, I don't know if you watched any of the NHRA coverage, but Summit has a commercial on during it, and there's a Vette that looks like the one you help out on. Just wondering if it actually is?

Hi Mike! Wave Hope you're feeling better.

Hey Duck, nice to see you duck in! Tongue I'm stupid

Michelle, I really do see a hot streak coming up for you.

Sorry I missed you Saturday Christine. I need a couple stickers. And apparently my anti rain dance didn't extend into Sunday. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This was my borrowed ride...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang!! Nice borrowed ride Chuck, nice bulb too, it's great to have good friends!! Sorry for your loss Guy, it's still hard to lose our loved ones.
Ricks' the man, broke 1st tt, he got it fixed for the 2nd call a few min later, ran 8.897, & took .01 to go .899 1st rd Frown If we could only turn our luck just a little bit...lol Just want to say thanks to you guys for your support too, losing (esp by .001)is no fun but it could always be worse! AND, we had a great weekend with the kids!! We are truly blessed to do what we do!

Hi Duck, we'll see you this weekend...Madi can't wait to race at Bristol again, if all goes well I'll get to wheel the Camaro again too.

Hi Nicole, Volunteer...thank u Wink Floyd, did you go racing? Hey Ma B, miss you.

Hope you all have a day full of great surprises!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning all,kinda wet and gloomy around here right now,but heck,I don't know much about what we need,glad the good Lord,has controll of the thermostat,and not us........ Hum Smile........................

Well now listen, ya'll have a gooden and Michelle,keep on keeping on,it's the only way to fly,and prayers all around,and may God take a liking to ya............. Praying hug Big Grin...................

And member,be happy can't hurt.......................... Laughing ...................................................................

Hey Chuck,good looking loan a ride........ Wave.............................and Hey Nicole,Guy,Floyd ,MaB,Mouse,Big L,Rooster,Vol.,Duck, BobJ,and whoever else drops in,sure don't mean to leave anyone out,ifn I did,I'm sorry............see ya'll Wave..................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike, how's the old joint this mornin? Is the weather botherin it more?
Hey Chuck, I saw it and it sure looks like it don't it. We had a little fallin out so I don't know if it is or not.
Michelle, no I didn't race but I watched my 2 buddies win class in each car and then the youngin went on to win super stock. The McClanahans wound up takin home 4 wallys. I'm trying to talk them into givin me one. They're running out of trophy room. LOL!
Y'all have a gooden, Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wet up here too, making it hard to get in a groove, when the weather makes me want to take a nap. It sure is good to have good friends, near and far. I finally got the Cutlass back on the ground last night, well, the back end anyway, since I'm all done underneath. There is a *slight* difference between new and old paint.

Michelle, gonna try footin' the Camaro and joining Duck, Mike, me, and the PRP crew at the WFC???? Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave

BobJ, I'm hoping you're doing ok...

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That's what Jared told me I needed to do too! lol I haven't foot'd a car in a loooonnng time, but I think it would be worth it just to hang out with you guys!!

Just a slight difference Chuck, don't think you would notice if the sun hits it just right! Wink Ice Cream

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Went over yesterday and changed the engine oil in John Wayne's illegitimate son's old motor home so he can head to mountains after finding out Wednesday if he is gonna have to take the truckin' company that rear-ended him in New Mexico a couple of years ago is gonna pay for his new pacemaker and bad back! Thinkin' maybe I talked him into goin' to my Chiropractor for some back therapy but we will see! He's only 6'4" and 270 lbs. and sure looks like the Duke and DNA test were 95% positive, not that it makes any difference cause the Wayne family doesn't want to admit their dad had any illegitimate children! Quite a story. Should I write a book on all the historical crap I know? Would probably get more $$$ from that than I do racin'! Wink Eyes Hum Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...It aint mornin though.I just got back from the cancer center and thought I'd give a little up date to my friends all 5 of them....and to all that has sent prayers...all of them...thanks.
Update....the poison I've been getting was making me so bad sick and in the ER everytime I took it,they finally changed it.
Monday this week they put me on some potent crap that probably will make my hair fall out,maybe even my teeth fall out.I take this stuff 5 days and off 3 weeks for 6 sessions...I'll be doin it up till Dec.
Today was my second treatment and both have gone well....they give me a shot so I dont puke..oops through up,so far it works....we'll see after about 5 sessions Big Grin...

Ok dont want to make this too long and bore everyone.

Oh BTW......Chuck...There is a *slight* difference between new and old paint.DO YOU THINK?
Looks good Chuck. Wink

Hey dont pay any attention to what I say on here...just keep being my friend. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob,
Glad to hear from you. Hang in there dude, you'll whip it. Praying

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We'll be thinking about you Bob, can't begin to imagine what you're going through...hang tough!! You're in our prayers!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Guess there is a first time for everything! My 80 gallon solar hot water heater started leaking today and I called the guy who installed it! I had written the install date (3/9/06) on it and checked the manual which was still in plastic bag on the side and found that it had a 6 year warranty! I gotta new tank for for free--they now cost over $800--but had to pay a little over $350 for removal and installaton of new tank! I have bought very few things that didn't out live the warranty but thank goodness this one did, just barely! Only hang-up is I will have no warranty on the new tank but the young men installing it told me how to make it last at least 8 years by draining it once a year for about 30 minutes. It has soft water going through it but so did the old one from a Kinetico softner! Happy to have the new tank, sad I had to spend the money to get it! And happy I am around here to say "Good Night"! Breathing test at pulmologist tomorrow and not sure what all that entails but can't be as bad as all the crap Bob J is going through! Hang in there buddy! Maybe we will both be around long enough so I can dance at your next wedding if you have one! Tongue Hum Wave Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all,its hump day and another chemo day...another good one if you can call chemo good.
Chuck Im tryin to collect on those wings and beer in Sept.
see y'all later,I've gotta go do my 50 push ups... Rolling not worthy

Guy I hope you never have to go through this No No

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Bob,good to hear from you,been saying prayers for you,figured you been having it tough with the treatments,still praying it will all work out for you..........................

Well ya'll have a gooden,getting a late start to a already crowded day,believe I'll go back to bed,so I'll get a little more behind,that way,I won't worry about being a little behind,ifn you're going to be worried it mite as well be for alot, Hum Tongue.......................
Kinda like robbing someone for a few bucks,I believe ifn I was going to become a crook,I'd go for the big bucks,would hate to get caught and throwed in jail,for stealing $5 bucks,now where all of that came from,who knows,right now I can blame it on the pills,now later,well see bout that then,prayers to all,by Wave and hey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hump day!

Bob, glad you stopped in. Yeah, just a very subtle transition from old paint to new. Tongue I sure hope this stuff fixes you up. Hang in there. I'm planning on seeing you here in September. If not, then we'll have to go to BW3 in Sandusky during the week of the Classic. How do you eat all those push ups? After about 3, I can't take the sherbert anymore. Laughing I'm stupid

Practice, Michelle! You'll be all set come July! Big Grin Jared and Steve put on an awesome race.

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks for the referral, Jared and Steve already sent me the $25 bonus. So you have to be sure to come by and get some eats... that $25 is going into the food fund for the WFC weekend.

Time to get humping...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I keep conking out when I come in from the garage, so I don't make a lot of FB posts. I hope you're having a better day today Nicole.
Smile

Thoughts and prayers continue for Karen, Bob, and Ashley. It was 9 months ago yesterday they, and we, lost Nikki. It's not getting any easier for Karen. I updated Bob's thread.

hug hug hug for all

Time for some medicinal ice cream
Ice Cream