DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang...rainy day Frown

I hate to hear that Mike, I've never forgot about 23 yrs ago when someone stole speakers out of the 57 parked beside our window one night, that stuff really gets to you.

hope you guys have a productive Monday...off to work Smile

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It was nice to have some warm temps in January! I was out in a tshirt and no jacket, felt good after being in the winter coat for over a month. Getting back to normal temps this week, but that's ok... better than single digits! Big Grin

Mike, that stinks. I can't stand thieves either. Had my car broken into 3 years ago, got my travel set of tools, took all my change from the console, even took my Homer Simpson Pez dispenser. I hope the theft weighs heavy on the thief, and he changes his ways before it's too late.

It's a good day... my friends Mark and Beth Romeo welcomed their second son late last night, Dominick. He's a big boy... 9lbs 12oz! Mom and baby are doing fine. Life is good!
hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Moving on through the week. C'mon, Powerball, take me away! Big Grin It wouldn't be all mine... gotta split 27 ways, but it would be enough for me to move up my retirement date a year or 15! Big Grin Hope you all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,raining hard again this morning glad the camper is on a hill the creeks are a rising in both hollers north and south...................... Hum.............................

Spent the day hunting battery theives,learned alot about how many crooks live around me,good thing to know when dealing with the public..................... No No...............................

Well prayers for them crooks,they're going to need it,and prayers to all you folks,hope you day is dry and crook free....................... Praying Mad........I know they don't go good together,but today I'm praying for the anger to go away....................... Double Thumbs up.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's rained so much here overnight and yesterday and supposed to rain most of the day,the mud is deep,and now they are saying by next week we could see 15 degrees,so lots to do in the mud the next few days........................ Hum............................

Well I hope ya'lls day is good and dry,prayers all around,see ya'll atter bit................ Praying Double Thumbs up.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...if you see any of us floating by Mike throw a rope Smile

Prayers for peace...you all have a grt day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Messy start to the day up this way too. Freezing rain in some area last night made a real mess, slushy snow in others. It looks like a light rain out there now.

Mike, got floaties on the mini Winnie?? Laughing
How is mom and your aunts?

Michelle, Pro Am at PRP is May 31 (tnt/gamblers for Pro Am), June 1 & 2 Pro Am races. Any ideer if yinz are coming up?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
<----- wants to hibernate

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening ya'll,had a busy morning getting a few things ready to stay in this evening,with the heavy rains and snow that they say is coming,and it's 4:30 and raining hard now and 38,so we'll see about the snow,you just never know what mite happen these days................ Hum.........................................

So hibernating Chuck sounds good to me,well prayers to all and to all our MIAs,sure has got lonely around here lately,almost sounds like my third grade math class when the teacher would say who wants this problem,ya'll have a good day.......................... Eyes Praying Wave............................

7+6=13..........thats right Mike,thats when I knew 13 was my number............ Double Thumbs up...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,lots of wintery weather around here even had snow thunder yesternight(MT)kinda weird,we did'nt get any snow to amount to nothing,but they got a right smart all around us,funny how that works................ Hum....................................

Well hope ya'lls day is complication free and prayers that all your mud holes be filled with clear waters,and remember the golden rule of snow days,"Don't eat the yellow snow,it ain't nanner flavor..................... No No Praying Wave........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
The weather out here on the left coast is on a roller coaster. High of 45* a couple of days ago and supposed to be 75 today. Don't know whether to put on my thermal thong or go commando. decisions, decisions!
Y'all have a gooden! hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
lol at Floyd...good morning gang... 11 inches of the white stuff here, kids are excited...it's a winterwonderland Snowman

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Sun is out, but it's a bit breezy and brisk today. Tomorrow is supposed to be mid 40s, then we get cold. Hoping to get some work done in the garage this weekend. I need to finish disassembly and get my plan together for the small block, and get it moving along.

Oh lawd! Floyd, welcome to the TMI club! Big Grin

Michlle, that's the good stuff. Go to play with my nieces and nephews in the snow at Christmas.

Mike, it ain't lemon flavor either... now I'm thinking of the Hollywood Knights scene, with the cop tasting his drink..

You all have a great weekend!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you know I like to give everyubody a little chuckle. Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,another day in paradise,don't look to bad other than muddy,cool and frozen when you wake up then wet and muddy up in the day,but the suns bright,so all is well........................ Double Thumbs up....................................

Well prayers to all and I hope ya'lls sunday is a great one............... Praying hug Wave.................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mike, How are you this Lovely day

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Junior,hope ya'll are doing good,bet you all got alot of snow,take care.................. Wave..........................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Another beautiful day here in the OV. Don't get to many of them this time of year. Later today it's going to turn to s---, oh well. Enjoy the moment. Life is good, my oldest son just got out of incarceration and is doing well. We keep praying for him. Youngest was up from Fla for a few days, doing great and my daughter is also fantastic. Needless to say, love the kids, and grandkids. New engine for the digger is at the machine shop, should be completed by end of month. I may even make the first D3 race this year with a solid combo. I could go on for hours but just suffice to say, LIFE IS GOOD. Hope everybody else's is as good as mine.

BTW, GO FALCONS

Posts: 701 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea Mike 15 ins of snow

2003 Footbrake Champion
Bristol Dragway

Posts: 1393 | Location: Princeton WVA US | Registered: March 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Junior 15in.now Manny would love it but me and getting old,well you know Wink.................

MI,good to see you come by and visit with us,sounds like your plates plenty full,come on around anytime,and prayers for your son,I have a nephew thats in jail right now and hoping and praying he'll straighten up and try to make something of his self............... Praying.......................................

Chuck,did'nt mean to ignore you the other day when you ask about Mom and the Aunts,seems my plates been full like MI's and the mind is failing at the same time,Mom,she's having lots of issues right now with the cancer and is in denile of it and her breathing just keeps getting weaker,and she can't deniny that,so it's day to day.................and the Aunts well Aunt Ollie with the broken neck she's to wound up to be down,which mite be good,I'm not sure,but her daughter got to come home after being so bad and is doing somewhat better,and Aunt Shirley she looks like she's been in a prize fight and lost,black and blue but alive,so all in all they're all surviving................................... hug.................thanks for asking..............................

Well happy monday off to those who got the day off for MLK day and prayers all around to you folks and have a great day................................ Praying hug Wave.............................................................