DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
No rain today but it's cold. 38* right now. Poor ole punkin has frost on it.
Two more days left to screw up the year. Think I'll stay in and be safe, do a little cookin. Armadillo eggs sounds good.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug New Year

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,it's so windy here this morning(how windy is it)it's so windy that it's done blowed monday in here and they're still having Chruch services at Paul's Creek Baptist,(with dinner to follow) Thumbs up.............................

Had a good day yesterday got my buddies camaro took apart,he said he could'nt believe how fast I got it apart,I told him,I'm the master of tiring stuff up,now putting it back together is a wh@le nother subject.............. Wink.......................

Well going to try and enjoy some FB today and hopefully the Steelers can win in Cleveland,I had a dream lastnight that they came from behind and won so maybe,well see........................ Big Grin...................................

Well prayers to you all and I hope ya'lls day is filled with lots of good stuff and as Phil would say from Duck Dynasity it's all good Double Thumbs up................. Praying Wave ....................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
34* is mighty nipply this mornin.
Gonna have to figure something warm for breakfast. I know, tamales with chili dog sauce and chesse. That oughta warm the cokkles of my heart.
Ya'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug New Year

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Floyd,a little cool here this morning,took off to walmart for a few things early this morning and it was 27 burr,is all I could think,but woohoo for missing the crowds................ Double Thumbs up......................................

Hope everybodies day is a good one and prayers to all in need,catch ya'll afterwhile................... Praying hug Wave.......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang, Christmas was beautiful, really 2012 was a pretty great year. Wishing each of you all the best in 2013, I'll see you all next year hug New Year

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I know Chuck, my cowboys let me down =( lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr GM folks,another one of them rainy kinda nap kinda days, Thumbs up..............

Hopefully I get the chance to watch alittle College Fooseball today and work out in under the shed got about 45 alum.wheels to take the tires off of today,so ifn it does rain allday I'll have plenty to do............................... Wink........................

Well Happy New Year to you all and prayers all around and we will see ya'll afterwhile.......................... Praying hug Wave...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mikey.
It's a little warmer today so I gotta get something done to keep my shyt together. This day always brings a little sadness. It's been 13 years now. I'll get thru it, though. I always do.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,a little windy here today and looks like the sun mite make a appearence here in a little while,or I hope so................... Double Thumbs up..................................

Got a new dish at the Mini-Winnie Diner this morning thats pretty tasty,it's the Drr special of the day,it's the ham and egg flap,some call it a omlete we call it a flap,it's got you quessed it ham and eggs and onion,hot peppers(in rememberence of Guy)and sharp cheese,served with strawberry jam and buttered toast,and ofcourse can be made plain for the less daring folks,and yes Chuck we have sweet tea just for you.

Now probably everyone won't want this Drr special so we still have the regular Carroll County accident and the famous Minnie-Winnie gravy bisquit still fresh and hot,so come and get it while it's hot....................... Ice Cream................................

Well prayers all around and I hope ya'lls day is fine................ Praying hug Wave.....................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy New Year! And over center day! Had a great time with my brother and his family, sister and her family, over at my parents this weekend through yesterday. Great stuff, great memories. 2012 treated me fine, and I hope I'm not asking for too much that 2013 treat me the same way.

Michelle, sorry about the Cryboys, but, I feel your pain. I actually wanted the Steelers to lose Sunday, to make them hungry next season.

Floyd, sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I hope you kept yourself busy, in between some good memories.

Mike, the flap sounds like a winner! Big Grin

You all have a great day! Happy New Year to our MIA's as well!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hoping everyone is doing well, and their 2013 is starting off good.

Just returned from the Doctor's. Discussed the Cat Scan I had on the 28th. Seems nothing has changed in the last 4 months, in spite of not having chemo in the last two. He seems to think that if the chemo is not doing good, it is having a negative impact, so no chemo for the next two months. All that sounded pretty good. But, he did mention that my PSA is a bit elevated. Nothing to worry about, but we will keep an eye on it. Then he tells me that if in the unlikely event that I am developing Pancreatic Cancer, no big deal. It would take 10 years to get serious, and there is not much chance I will still be alive in 10 years.

So, a bit of a bummer at the end. I do understand that I ain't gonna live forever, but having a time limit put on it was a bit of a eye opener. Now, when they first discovered the tumors in my liver, I had 3 months. After positive reaction to early treatment, the median survival was 22 months. Well, so far, I've beaten both of those, so will have to see how the 10 year thing goes. I was hoping I would be 103 before being shot by the jealous husband of a 23 year old leggy blonde, but may have to rethink that. Oh, by the way. At his trial, the jealous husband will be given his freedom due to "justifiable homocide".

On the other hand, I am ripping the delay box and air shifter out of the car, and gonna run "No-Box" for awhile. The entry fees are a lot less, and almost no dragsters to deal with. Means I will be the faster car some of the time.

Well, I made me a couple of liverwurst and onion sammiches, and I should get to eating them.

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey yall strangers !... just makin' a cameo appearance !... all is well and i'm still kicc=kin it!..lol.. happy new year late!... oh!... i got the dragster runnin!http://www.facebook.com/allen1...66096&type=2&theater

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning all,WAO good to see you typing,don't be a stranger come on back and see us when you can,and Ken you take it easy and take care of old whats her name,and footbreaking or no/box is alot of fun,good luck I know you'll have fun................. Car............................ Double Thumbs up............................

Well back to the grill,the diners a jumping this morning,got to run out to the chicken coop for somemore eggs,busy busy,prayers all around and hope ya'lls day is a good one.............................. Praying hug Wave........................................................

Chuck,my ham and egg flap was a real winner yesterday,even Manny liked it and you talk about a picky eater,he usally culls anything with onion and peppers in it,but he liked the flap,could just be the name.......... Wink......... Double Thumbs up..............................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A very bbrrrrrisk one out there today, in the single digits on my way to work. January in Pittsburgh, gotta love it. There was a clear sky and a half moon, so it looked nice on the snow at least. And the sun is out and pushing the temps into the high 20s.

Ken, that is a bit of a bummer. But I'm hopeful you will come closer to the 103 and its plan! Big Grin Footing or transbrake off the bottom? Either way, have a blast! And if you find your way to Bristol in July for the WFC, I'll be there! Never tried liverwurst... I think I'm glad. I love onions, but I don't know if that would be enough. Big Grin

Good to see you WAO! I'll try to remember to stop by on FB. Great to hear about the dragster! How's Alaina bug?

Manny sounds like my sister.. "I don't like crunchies in my softies" as she picks out the celery and onion from mom's stuffing, potato salad, etc. YUM, I say. Double Thumbs up

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
bugz is doin great!...click on the link i posted!... Wave

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 339 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Wave Hey everyone and good morning folks,it's a beautiful day here in Cana,suns a shining and the temp may get near 50 today so it's looking good............. Thumbs up............................

Need your prayers today for my two Aunts my Dads last two living sisters,they was in a bad accident wed.evening and are still in the hospitial,they where coming home from town and a truck blew thru a stop sign and hit them nearly head on but mainly in the right side,one of the Aunts Shirley has 10 broke ribs and a messed up leg,and alot of other injuries,she was driving and my Aunt Ollie she took the right side main hit and it broke her neck and alot more smaller injuries,so if you all will,they need your prayers,and Ollie's only daugter in in another hopitial across town and has been there awhile just bearly hanging on,she has diabeties and alot of stuff from them has her on her death bed,so thanks again for the prayers,now it's time for family to swing into action to help all of them............. Praying..........................................

Well prayers for the rest of you folks and I hope your day is good,off to the diner the flap has taken over,I'm going to need and buy another 6"fry pan for the flap,doing one at a time is backing up the line............. Wink................... Praying hug Wave........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Been a weird week plus, with the holidays and time off, throwing my brain off on what day it really is. I know it's Friday now. Hoping to get the BBO finished in the teardown, and the SBO torn down to get it refreshed.

WAO, I'll have to remember to hit the link from home, can't access it here.

Mike, prayers for your aunts and cousin. That hurts just to read. I hope the police got the driver who hit them.

You all have a great weekend!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morning y'all!
Mikey Praying
My kids are up from Phoenix so here I am on my kindle fire in my bathroom. I either gotta move my puter or get a lap top.
Had most of the family over last night daughter fixed dinner and I did the number on some good scotch. Number 2daughter still doesn't speak to anybody. Had a good time and I'm paying for it this morning.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Floyd glad you had fun yesternight(MT),sometimes yesternight good times are tough on us old guys the next morning, Wink.............but I know you'll pull through,have fun and hang in there.......... Double Thumbs up.....................................

Thanks Floyd and Chuck for the prayers the Aunts are hurt worse than they first thought,not so much more bodily injuries but mentally all they can do is cry,it's sad when things like this happens and older as well as younger folks feel so helpless,they are very independent people,especially Aunt Ollie,she's a pistol for sure and don't except help very well,so we all may need help too.......................... Praying............................

Hope all ya'lls sat. is a gooden and prayers all around..................... Praying hug Wave.................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well a good sunday morning to all the GM Drr gang,we've added another breakfast meal to the Drr Diner menu,it's the get out of town Breakfast Bowl,got a sausage and bisquit wh@le or broken up with some good old creme gravy running over the top of it,we have egg to go along with it and a choice of bacon or sausage,and the reason for it being called the get out of town BF Bowl is we'll after you get it eating you got to get out of town cause thats the nearest port-a john down at the start of the road construction,I made a deal with the boss of that job he gets free BF Bowls I get free use of the port-a-johns,something about that gravy,it'll get you moving,all the bosses of the folks I feed appreicate me getting them moving,I know Manny TMI,old man Guy just keeps rubbing off on me.................. Double Thumbs up........................................

Well hope ya'lls day is a fine one,give all the glory to the Lord and pass the striking paper,prayers all around,have a good day.............................. Praying hug Eyes Tongue Wave..................................................

If I could have a beer with Jesus,interesting song,but the old boy is doing a little preaching even ifn he ain't meaning too............ Hum..............something to ponder on..............................