DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Little mix of stuff out there this AM, had a little coating of ice, can't tell if it's snowing or drizzling out there now, as I gopher up out of the cube.

Mike, I feel bad for mom, that she's going through this, and I feel bad for you, because you have something telling you in your gut that you should get the 2nd opinion, but mom says no. I hope she understands that you want her to be as comfortable as possible for as long as possible. We all have some stubborn is us.

Love me some ham and egg biscuits, and of course the sweet tea!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Gainesville is next weekend Chuck...can't believe it is already here! We had a great time at QFT, amazed at what they do there!! Fun road trip, love when we get to spend time together like that.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,suns a shining and I'm getting ready to do some damage today on some of my work load,wait I don't have a work load, Wink,but you've got to admit it sounds better said that way.................. Double Thumbs up.....................................

Well prayers all around and hope ya'll like my new sausage bisquits this morning,the reason I say new is,well they are brand new to me anyway, Hum,just trying to brighten up and(as Barney used to say,have a great humpday) Big Grin...........Ya'll have fun today and smile someone will think you're up to something,well unless you smile all the time then they'll just think you're having a wonderful day...................... Praying Wave...........................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, as dear old Guy would say. If'n I start saying hump day, then you'll know I'm joining the TMI club. Big Grin

Michelle, I think next year I'm going to try to visit my parents while they're in FL, and side trip to Gainseville. I talked to mom yesterday... she's been shoveling sunshine for a month, while we've had snow 13 of the last 15 days here.

Hi Mike! Wave Could you come up and do some damage to my workload? Every day is a good day when you're on the green side of the greas, right?

You all have a great day! Double Thumbs up frosty

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Do it this year Chuck, and you can ride down with us!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

I wish, Michelle... just not in the budget this year, fincially or time wise.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,getting a late start today,got to get some stuff done but not feeling all that great so put off till tomorrow,I quess...................

Ya'll have a great day,see ya'll tomorrow................ Praying Double Thumbs up........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,hope ya'lls weekend is outstanding................ Double Thumbs up...............................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...I'm excited, it's almost here!!!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like a decent weekend here,a little windy but other than that not bad for feb.hope ya'll weekend is a good one...................... Double Thumbs up.............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Momma nature is still screwin with us out here on the left coast. Got some surprise frozen rain yesterday afternoon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' every-body! Wave

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's still cold out here but it's supposed to start warming up in time for the Winternationals.
It was so cold yesterday Buddy needed his sweater. My mom and the rest of the folks at the assisted living place got a big kick out of that. The old folks really like seeing pets. I was surprised when they told me I could take him in. I saw 3 ladies walking dogs out of the place one day and they told me they go there once a week for what they call Pet Therapy. Buddy enjoys all the attention. His tail never quits wagging.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening,yea Floyd nuting like dogs,they're just plain cool............. Cool............................

Hope ya'lls sunday is a great day all around................. Double Thumbs up.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,got another rainy but warm day here this morning,got to get after it,ya'll have a great day.................. Double Thumbs up................................

Prayers for Ken and Kens friends family,I saw the thread on the main pg.cancer is mean..................... Praying....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Enjoying a 50 degree day here in February. Couple of my buddies and I walked down to the Nathan's Hot Dog Shop since it was so nice out. Nothing like good hot dogs in February, little taste of summer in the winter.

Prayers going out for our friend Ken, and for Kurt's famuly.

You're right Mike, cancer is mean. How I pray we find a way to beat it someday soon. I hope mom is doing ok.

WAO, good to see you. Car is looking awesome!

Floyd, that is so cool you and Buddy can bring some joy to your mom and her neighbors. Do they even know your name, or are you "Buddy's owner"? Smile

Michelle, I'm excited for you! You know we're rooting for you!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, just wanted to drop in and say hi. Been sick for the last couple of weeks with some kind of lung infection. I am finally starting to feel human again. One good thing came out of it, I haven't had a cigarette in 12 days and don't intend to ever have another one. You all take care. Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Susie;

I quit smoking the same way. Had a cold or flu, or lung issue. Couldn't even think of having a cigarette, and when I finally got over what ever it was, I never smoked another cigarette. Now then, to be honest, I just might have started up again if the cost of smoking wasn't so damn high. Can't imagine paying $5.00 for a pack of smokes.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Winds of change blew those 50 degree temps out of here, but it's still not bad out there.

Susie, I hope you're on the upswing now. Sounds like a bad time, but congrats on stopping smoking! I don't smoke, but I understand how hard it can be to break a habit. That's great!

Ken, that's one thing I wonder... how do people afford cigarettes? Shows you how bad that addiction is. I've known people who, 20 years ago, said "when it hits $3/pack, I'm quitting." They're still smoking. I hope you're doing ok.

I'm in the process of finally becoming a homeowner, just went through the home inspection process. Sheesh. And I'm not all the way through the mortgage process yet. I don't like stress.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening all,sniff sniff,this sinus crap won't go away,ya'll be good I'm going back to bed,see ya'll later................... Sleep.................................