DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,it's another windy cold day here in Cana,got a little that needs doing outside but it'll wait till a less windy time,the colds fine, but wind is still to much for me,so thats whats great about being in business for yourself you can put off what needs to be done today till tomorrow,now at some point they will need to be a payday,but for now it's stay out of the wind day.............................. Double Thumbs up......................................

Well hope all ya'lls weekend is a good one and prayers to all that need them,well see ya'll atter bit............... Praying hug Christmas..............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey, hey, hey gang !!!!! it is colder than, well..brrrrr Family Christmas dinner today with Rick's family, love this time of year!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning gang,still a little windy here and cold this morning but the sun is trying to come out so all is well here........................ Double Thumbs up....................................

Manny spent the night out in the camper with me,he'll go to sleep most school nights around 8:30 and then he's up on his on alot of days about 6am,this morning he's up at 5am wanting a PBJ says he's hungry so I did what all good Dads should do and told him to ROLL OVER and go back to SLEEP Eyes No No Tongue.......................no not really I got up and fixed him his PBJ and he's happy out at Hopes now and I'm going back to bed,a retired old man like me needs not be up at 5am on sunday morning,it just ain't right................ Laughing ..........................

Oh well hope ya'lls day is good and hope all your prayers are answered and we'll see ya'll after my second nap for this sunday.................................. Praying hug Christmas.................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
PBJ sounds good right now but I' going to go get me some menudo for breakfast. Need something warm cause it's 40 * and going to rain this afternoon.
I think I'll go back to bed and join Buddy for a while. It's too early to be up.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Christmas

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Steeler Sunday all! Hoping the Black and Gold can get a W today, 40th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception.

The Carnegie Museum has a Christmas sing a long with Frank Capelli, in the Hall of Architecture, where the museum has recreations of different arches, doorways, columns, and at Christmas, displays themed trees, and the presipeo nativity scene. Loved going there as a kid, love going there with dad and my sister and her kids.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Rainin out here on the left coast but that warms it up a little. No reason to go outside, shoppings all done and so is the laundry. Buddy and I will just cool it and take a bunch of naps.
Merry Christmas! Christmas Christmas 2

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Eve! Man, I remember those days where it was torture waiting through the day to get to Christmas. Now I want the days to last longer and savor the season

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,rainy and nasty here in Cana,this Christmas eve ,but Merry Christmas to you all,gave Mom the bench I redid for her this morning,she had no idea in all years I believe it's the first time I surprised her with anything and she did'nt even remember giving me the old bench yrs.ago so it was really cool..................... hug.................................

Manny has went over to Hope's Mom with her,she lives about 2hrs.away from us,he started not to go,said he'd drather stay home with me and Tipsey and wait on Santa,but I finally got him to go,Hopes Mom really enjoys him coming over he's the only kid in the wh@le family and I reminded him he always gets the motherload of presents,and plus it was just nice to be good to Mom and go so he decided to go.............................. Double Thumbs up.............................................

Well Merry Christmas to all of you fine folks again,and may your Christmas be full of fun with friends and family and prayers to you all on safe travels and hope Santa finds your home happy,I know he's done warmed mine this Christmas Eve............................................... Praying hug Christmas..............................................................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christmas 2 New Year Snowman RudolfMornin Y'all and Merry Christmas.
Buddy came in and pushed me out again so I'll play on the puter for a while and then start preparing for dinner. My contribution is my world famous deviled eggs and a large prime rib.
Y'all have a wonderfull day and enjoy your families. Praying Angel hug Christmas

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Floyd that prime rib sure sounds good for BF this morning,hope you and Buddy and the rest of the family have a great day and a even better Merry Christmas........................ New Year Christmas......................................................

Christmas is really so much more than presents,Manny was gone till about 11pm lastnight and when he got home he ran over and gave me a big hug and gave Tipsey one too,and what felt so good about it was our family was together again,it's no wonder folks get depressed during the Holiday seasons with all the split families and the kids being took here and there and the family unit just ain't what it once was decribed as,now we have to be spread out and do the best we can,but it's all good,and though the eyes of our children thats what Christmas is all about,love and sharing and ofcourse new soxs boring......................... hug Angel Christmas..................................................

Prayers to you all this fine day and a Big Merry Christmas to you all near and far,may your day be filled with lots of joy.......................................... Praying hug New Year Christmas 2 Snowman Wave Christmas...........................................................................

And on this day a child was borned and his name was Jesus................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
The reason for the season <3 Merry Christmas everyone, one of these days Floyd I'll get to try that prime rib, send the develed eggs recipe again, I'm working on some now. Lots of smiles at the Furr house today, Adiayn with his Pennsylvania O scale train, Madi with her tablet, and an awesome scavenger hunt to find an air hockey for all of us...but most importantly we have love, hugs, smiles and laughter...life is good, God is great.
Chuck, Mike, Floyd & the rest of our morning gang hug Merry Christmas!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having an awesome day. I get to have Christmas over my aunt's today, plus again next weekend when my brother and his family come in. Hugs to you all. Christmas cookies are like ice cream!

And my favorite part of the Charlie Brown Christmas special,Linus' speach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKk9rv2hUfA

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning was up early this morning to haul a load of cars to Statesville for scrap,but the morning weather outlook put me back to bed,freezing rain and high winds,well they are tighed down on the trailer and they ain't going nowhere without me so we'll try again tomorrow morning funny how as I get older I ain't near as daring as I used to be,is that older and wiser or just older................ Double Thumbs up......................................

Well hope you alls day is a gooden and prayers all around and travel safe ifn you have to travel,looks like a tough day to be out....................................... Praying hug Christmas.............................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all! Happy day after.
It's rainin out here on the left coast. Par for the course.
Yesterday went very well. We had a terrific dinner and everybody put on some weight. Better switch to salads for the next few weeks.
Michell, eggs (lol)mayonaise, grey poupon mustard, white pepper, capers, finely diced ham and a sprinkle of paprika on top. Don't add salt. The capers take care of that. I made 2 dozen and they all dissapeared with only 7 of us for dinner.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Christmas Christmas 2 New Year rainy

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,sitting in line at Statesville with the load of cars I have been bringing for the last several days,the wind was blowing pretty good this morning,but a good safe trip down so far,maybe they'll open on up here in awhile and I'll be headed back up the road with my check and a empty trailer............................ Double Thumbs up..................................

Hope everybodies Christmas was great and you had a good time with friends and family,prayers all around and we'll see ya'll atter bit...................... Praying hug Wave...................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Mike, hopin they open the gate soon, and you get some good money for your load. I use to make some good money on such things that no one wanted, but weren't willing to put in the effort to haul it to the scrap yard. Oh well.

Anyways, we are up in Seguin, Texas. Gonna putz with the car and maybe a bit with the race trailer today. Have VA appointments all day tomorrow, and if the weather holds, a race on Saturday. Speaking of the weather, a bit chilly here this morning. Low 30s, but warming up nicely. Looks to be a cool day at the track on Saturday, lucky if it gets into the 60s.

How did everyone's Christmas go? Ours was pretty quiet. Had Christmas dinner with some good friends, but that was about it. Maybe next year, if the VA puts a little slack in my leash, we might go visit one of the kids. Deciding which one will be a problem. Maybe the one that buys us the nicest present will be rewarded with our presence on Christmas. Thinking a "Merlin" BBC tall deck will do the trick. Then again, which ever one lets us in the door just might be our choice.

Later Dudes and Dudettes, and .......

Ya'll Be of Good Cheer!!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas. Had my momma's cookin' on Christmas Eve, turkey and stuffing and all the trimmings, YUM. My aunt and uncle hosted on Christmas Day, good to see aunts and uncles and cousins, and cousins' kids. Oh, and a little bit of food to nosh on. We got snow yesterday, about 6 inches or so. Made me glad I was home and doing laundry. We get to have Christmas part II this weekend when my brother and his family come in. You all have a great day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold out here on the left coast and it's supposed to get wet a little later. Can't see the sky, it's dark.
Y'all have a gooden. Looks like nap time today.
Praying Angel hug New Year

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,had a little and I mean a little snow lastnight,just enough to make you wish it would have really snowed,but alls good,going to my friends house in yadkinville today to help him take his car apart he's redoing the interior so he needs a master at tiring things apart............. Double Thumbs up.........that be me...................... Wink..............................

Floyd you and Buddy take it easy today and get a extra nap in for me,prayers all around and hope ya'll have a great day........................... Praying hug Wave.......................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! We got some more snow, at least 4 inches, guessing from looking out the window. I'm thinking a nap is in order. But I'm hungry. Lunch and a nap sounds like a winner of an afternoon. Big Grin Gotta get my rest in before Christmas II starts at my parents tomorrow. You all have a great weekend!