DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang, not sure what it is about toes on here, but Rick almost amputated his when a trailer jack kicked back & the trlr tongue (with a toolbox on the front) drove a metal rod thru his bone but missed the joints so he has a compound fracture this was right after we woke up to the freezer door left ajar on New Year's morning so we had to throw out most of that as well, but as I said on fb we are thankful it makes you realize how your life can change in an instant & what is really important...it could always be worse, so we are thankful for God's blessings this year.
Speaking of preaching had a great message about love yesterday morning at church, it's funny how life all ties together like that.
How about some red eye gravy tom morning Mike? haven't had that in a while...wishing you all a grt day!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,red eye gravy just for ya'll and especially for Rick,dang that had to hurt,and I know hurt,prayers sent for his full recovery,and you're so right Michelle,these kind of things make you stop and think and God's love is never ending even though alot of folks dont seem to get it that way,but when God is put first all things will fall in place,even if we don't understand why they fall the way they do,but you already knew that did't ya................ Double Thumbs up..................................

One of my two Aunts got to come home yesterday and the other is supposed to today,a husband and wife blew through a stop sign and caught them in the right side to do all this damage,and funny(for lack of a better word)as it mite seem they where headed back from picking up Aunt Shirleys pain meds. for her back,weird how things happen,but all we can do is try and take care of our loved ones when they fall and try and help them back up..................... hug....................................

Ya'll say a prayer for Mom shes not doing really good right now her heart is not doing really good right now and she's having lots of bad days lately and she says to thank all ya'll for the prayers.............. hug Praying...................................

Well prayers out to you all and I hope you all have a great day and a little Roll Tide should do the trick or I really should say it's ok whoever wins.I really just like to say Rollllll Tide,cause it sounds cool.................... Double Thumbs up........................... Praying hug Wave..................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again.. man the weekends fly by. Hard adjustment getting back into working and having 2 days off, after the holiday break. I think I will be back in the routine this week. Gotta get moving on getting the SBO rebuilt. April will be here before we know it. Gotta get it done, the converter sent back to BTE to get checked up, and a new trans built.

Floyd, that's funny... 5 of us kids growing up, the bathroom was the only place we had any privacy, and that was provided someone wasn't pounding on the door saying I gotta go!!

Mike, that was definitely Guy-speak there - TMI!! Big Grin Prayers for mom for sure, and the aunts.

Michelle, it can always be worse. Funny how often most of us forget that. Mike mentioned the "Beer With Jesus" song... I'm liking The Farm's "Be Grateful"

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' ya'll ..Michelle..sorry 'bout ricks accident!..geez..ouch!
prayers sent from nw.fla. for your mom mike...
constant adjustment , Chuck,,, constant adjustment!.. Big Grin..ya'll have a great day!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon Ya'lls;

Hopin eveyone is doing well and your loved ones are recovering nicely.

Boy, what a week, and what a difference a day makes.

Had my time up at the VA. That went sorta good, and sorta not, but I am trying to come to grips with that. I did, however, come home with a bug. Don't know what it was, kinda flu like, and lasted two days. Mean time, I am trying to get the car ready for the Saturday race. It is cold and damp, and just not a fun time. Both Friday's and Saturday's race were eventually rescheduled to next weekend. Peg came down with the same bug Saturday morning, so the race was off regardless of weather. Actually, the weather kinda worked out for us as we do get to race next week.

Got home yeaterday afternoon, and got some new problems around here. I got to feeling sorry for my self and thinking life was really beating up on me. Still have a bit of the bug, so took a few Tylenol PM and went to bed. For what ever reason, I got a good night's sleep and woke up feeling pretty good, and the world didn't seem such a bad place after all. Got a lot done today, and really needed to. Have some nasty weather moving in tonight, or so I've been told. Now that I am ready, probably not.

Anyway, life is good. I get better looking and more lovable everyday, and.........oh wait, we're out of onions......life sucks.

Later, and Ya'll be of Good Cheer!!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll going to be really nice around here the next few days and then I believe Ken your rain and cool are going to be here,funny how that works................. Hum.....................

Ken glad you're over the bug,seems these bugs these days are family bugs,they get the wh@le family one after the other,maybe you'll get to feeling good and be able to race this weekend that always helps............ Car Thumbs up..............................

Well time for me to get to moving got plenty I want to get done today and now getting the want too,thats the tough part.Good luck Chuck on getting back in the groove,I know when Manny gets out of the normal school days he's tough to get back at it,as for me everyday is,well whatever day I think it ain't............. Confused........I think I need a nap already Sleep................................

Prayers all around and I hope ya'll have a cool,well you know what I mean day.......................... Double Thumbs up Praying hug Wave....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbrrrisk start to the day, but the sun is out now, and it supposed to hit 40. We're supposed to have a pretty warm week here, for Pittsburgh in January. I'm hearing that flu bug is pretty mean this year. I'm hoping that I caught mine early, back in September, and be spared this winter.

Ken, I hope you keep on hanging in there, both with VA results, and against the bug you picked up. I'll think dry thoughts for you, and hopefuly you get to race Saturday. Good night sleep always helps. And I hate when I run out of onions. Nothing like a pile of grilled up onions with Red Hot mmm mmmMM!

Mike, I'm jealous of the naps! Funny how we fight against them when we're yung'uns. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning all, sad to hear about Hank Blankenship passing this morning, I'm sure he & Shirley are having a grt time right now, thoughts and prayers for the family...

that is funny how that works out on the naps Chuck...I would love to have some nap time now

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Gray day, might get a little rain, but it's supposed to be low 40s. I don't know if we got that yet... my buddy just sent me a text that he did a 720 without hitting anything.

Sorry to hear about Mr. Blankenship. I don't believe I ever met him, but sounds like an awesome guy. Saw some neat stories on FB last night from Michael Beard and Mike Carr.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking ok here Chuck a little overcast but in the mid 60s by evening Eyes.....................

Yea it's sad to hear of Hank passing,he was one of the good guys,but thats a road we will all travel,God Speed Hank............... hug...........................

Well hope ya'lls day is a good one and prayers to all................... Praying hug Wave................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good beautiful morning gang...going to enjoy the next few days of sunshine & warmness...sure we will pay for it later...

(Mike read your email & send me a reply please, thanks)

Finally got on one of Scotty's chats last night, pretty good stuff.

Okay Chuck, who are we pulling for???

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll looking like another good day here in Cana,hopefully I can get at it and get some stuff done................... Thumbs up..........................

Michelle I think I told you not long ago in either a e-mail or on the GM thread or something lol,that I did't know when or if I would have time to get the tires,I can't make a special trip to get them because of the price of fuel and of no time in a day,and I believe I said if I was over that way I'd call and come by,but I need to have my truck with me and I have'nt,so sorry but if you need them gone just take them to the landfill,I'm sorry you must to have not got the e-mail,anyway hope Ricks doing ok and hope the kids are ok to....................

Well looks like the old wollyworm was telling the truth about the winter we had a small cold snap and then we are having a mild spell now and it said(well not really)we would have the last part of winter really cold,so well see,it's done got two out of three right,you just can't beat good old winter wollyworm perdicitions,they ain't never far off.................... Wink.................................

Well prayers all around and I hope ya'll have a great day................. Praying Wave..........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is peeking through here, nice to see. Supposed to hit the 60s over the weekend, and I'll gladly take it. That makes it easier to get stuff done in the garage.

Michelle, I'm not sure who I'm pulling for. It will NOT be for the Ravens or Patriots. AFC, it would be nice if Denver beat Baltimore, and Houston beat NE. I was pulling for the Redskins, digging the way RGIII plays, feel bad for him getting hurt. So I think I'll root for the rookie Wilson and Seattle.

Gotta hop to it, you all have a good day!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
well sounds like we are on the same page Chuck, imagine that lol

looking forward to getting some work done the next couple of days...wolly worm is always right Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,got a little rain here this morning but mild temps for Jan.liking it real good,before you know it it'll be spring and the racing will being....................... Double Thumbs up.............................

Well prayers all around and hope ya'll day is fine................... Praying Wave....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang...have a grt weekend!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good early sat.morning to the GM Drr gang and I hope ya'lls day is a good one,prayers all around and we'll see ya'll afterwhile............ Praying Wave...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Brrrrrrr! Mornin Y'all!
There's frost on the punkin out here. 32* and supposed to go down to 29. Time to put a heater in the garage. That AC I put in a couple of years ago ain't gonna due any good now.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Today Jan 12

69°F

54°F

AM Showers

January weather...lol have a good day gang, Floyd you need to move East Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,rainy here today and the next couple days,so more mud to work in.............. Banging Head............................

Had some stealing that went on sat. evening right before dark,bad thing I saw it getting ready to take place but did'nt think it was happening,the old hind sight is 20-20,got to get out and spread the word to all the recycling places asap.
They got 8 golfcart batteries and 1 or two other car batteries,about $250.00 in money and I am pissed,confronted the kid that did it and ofcourse he denighed it,the Shieff office is investigating it,but I figure they are long gone,been along weekend not much sleep too mad to think straight I hate a theif................ Mad......................................

Well hope ya'lls day is good prayers to all I'm gone..................... Praying Wave....................................................................