DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,I know I'm late this morning,but I got a good excuse,I was sleeping in,so biscuits on me this morning,stirring up a batch as I type,ya'll like spoon biscuits don't you,well yall have a gooden,good day to do some catching up on looking at the back of my eyelids,you know day dreaming,OK yall come on and gather around who want sausage or ham,oh yea I got some homemade apple butter...................... Big Grin.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin everybody, it's a lovely day.
Changed the tires on the race truck last nite to the radials so I can run the DOT class at Super Chevy tomorrow.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Mornin! - just in time...

Any of them biscuits left? I'll take a plain one with apple butter, fo sho. Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Miserable night all night! Knee and leg was hurtin' all night probably cause I had the drizzlin' shyts! Musta been that cream filled Walmart donut I ate last night! Today is bound to be better cause I am gonna catch up on the sleep I missed in my beat up old Lazy Boy! Don't call me, I will call you! Don't wanta be woke up! Wink Big Grin Hum I'm stupid Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
Hey Everybody!! Stopping by to say hey!
Goodnite!!

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Goodnite Madi,Mannie said sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite.............. Wink Big Grin Car..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Madilyn
posted Hide Post
tell Mannie the same! we had fun with the cornhole game, next time i want to ride the gator! (got to go, i got to stay up later because Adiayn had a ball game tonight) Wink

Posts: 48 | Location: playing with bro! | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Out west that is a pretty nasty game I been told Madilyn! Eyes I'm stupid censored Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
just got in from workin 2nd shift... The wife had a pan of some of the purdiest 'cracklin' i've ever seen sittin in my fryin pan, about to go to waste.

I've got an ole unlce who's about 200 yrs late being born,, he's been teachin brother and me to cook since we could talk... and we kno a thing or 2 about makin some good gravy. Well if I do say so myself, I just made some of the best brown gravy fit for a biscuit; as has been around these parts lately. I'll be glad to toss the leftovers in the fridgidare' and we'll have em for breakfast. Smile Help yourself!

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
PS. Hope tonight's better there, Guy!

a bad nite's sleep aint fitt'n for nobody Wink

Lee Roberson

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Madi, you should be in la-la land by now (heck, I should be too), but sweet dreams.

Lee, you're making me hungry. Don't get much chance at cracklins up here. I'll grab some biscuits and gravy in the morning. Big Grin

And sweet dreams to you too Guy! Hope tonight is easier on you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
going to be another wet 1 here

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
TGIF! Y'all be careful, mighty 'froggy' out there.

Biscuits in the oven; warmin up the gravy... Help yourselves Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
is it a cat head biscuit Lee Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Yep, store-bought buttermilk & flour... but home-grown lard (everything but the squeal, right?) Wink

Lee Roberson

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all, T.G.I.F.

BB going to be nice today, gota get things done

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin everybody. Just waitin for the sun to come up to put the old race truck on the trailer. Got back too late from dinner, and a couple of drinks, to put it on last nite. No hurry though, there's going to be a long line this mornin to get in. Luckily one of our guys is an advited exhibition car and he saved us a whole row. Goion to be a fun weekend.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,Lee now how do I get to your place,just go on to work,just leave the leftover biscuits and gravy sitting up high on the top of something or the dogs might get it before I can get there, Smile Good Lord willing this year at the bracket finals,we will have to plan us a big special DRR and Friends Breakfast get together,I'll make some spoon(cathead)biscuits(for us and Rooster)and you can make da gravy and bring some of them there squeling cracklings,man I'm getting hungry thinking about it,Chuck T and Big L and all dem boy's from up the hill from us will have to break away to come eat with us,thats close to hog killing time,so I should have some fresh tenderloin and sausage,anyway Floyd you be safe this weekend,and have fun,Iknow you will Winkjust remember you're a year older,so be easy now,Madi,you have got to be the sweetest 9 yr old I know (just like mom was at your age)and still is,I might add,thank you so much for playing with Mannie at the track last weekend,he had a ball,OK guys and gals ya'll have a gooden,got to get out and stir in the MUD this morning,Marty and Tee yall got snow up in them there hills this morning.......................................................a day like this one deserves aleast one good WOOHOO WOOHOO well maybe two........................................................... Big Grin Tongue No No Big Grin............................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! It's I'm stupid fog out there, as in, dense. Supposed to be a nice day. Hoping that comes back in 8 days too, for PRP's opening day. I need to smell some race gas and burnt rubber. Christine, it's time for your anti rain dance! Big Grin Mike, you guys ever make it up the hill, say the word, we'll put another link of something on the grill. Have a good weekend all.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Can't see, too much fog this morning! LOL

You guys are really making me hungry! I miss the South and all the really good food! I love homemade grits, biscuits and collard greens! Better quit talking about food, it's going to be a long day! But, it's Friday!!!

Chuck, I'm too old to do the anti-rain dance. Besides, I gave that job to you now! I will teach you though. Won't take long!!

Have a sweet day!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post