DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Tipsy Tuesday it is.

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys and gals,prutty here this morning a little cool,but sunny,I can't believe I slept in till 7am,very odd for me,but felt good,and did'nt cost know extra,so I took it...................... Big Grin.....................................

I can't believe we ain't heard about the Nicole and Michelle meeting,I know they had a good time,I'd be quessing they must be busy,maybe we will hear about the smile fest afterwhile....................... Tongue............................................

Ok you all,lets get to it and do this thing called life,ya'll have a gooden and prayer to all,and I promise,I'm going to check in afterwhile...................................................

Oh good to see you Marty,that Mannie is growing like a weed for sure,he's planting his garden and I ain't even got mine done yet,he started playing Baseball,and was doing good,and decided it wasn't fast paced enough for him,so he retired,wonder if racing has anything to do with the pace thing, Hum Smile...........Anyway good to hear from you,I've been wondering how you have been,think of you,when we talk about the MM.hope to get up that way prutty soon,so maybe we'll run into each other,take care,and I bet that Lacey is growing........................................................

WaveHey Chuck,Chuck and Mike finals at Bristol= priceless.......... Big Grin............=long neck(S).................... Laughing ....................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O the morn folks....yep Mike, Lacey is growin up quick.....too quick.....took her to the track sat, she had a good time. Has become paw paws little helper....I let her sit on the tool box of the truck while I load the car onto the trailer, I look at her and lip sync to her "is it ok" she shakes her head yes....with a big ole grin.....

well ya'll have a goodern, catch ya later.

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Forgot to add pics of the paint on the quarters. I took the masking paper off, and closed the door, wow there's a difference between new paint and 41 year old paint. But it suits me fine for now. Maybe next year the whole car will be painted 1 color.

Cool pic Floyd, that's good stuff!

Hi Mike! Wave That would be a dream come true to meet you in the final. We'll have to make sure we're not lined up til late in the rounds. I do plan on getting into at least some round money this year. I sent Jared a pm, hope I'm not too late to get a condo as well for me and my buddy.

Marty, sounds like good stuff for paw paw to have a little helper.

I think Michelle and Nicole have to buy breakfast for being late. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Lookin good, Chuck. Goin to be a purty race car. Car

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey gang! It was fun meeting Nicole & Megan, didn't get to hang out with them a lot though...it was a rough weekend, but fun! I tore the rear out Friday on the 2nd time run, Anthony let me borrow one, Bill Griffin let me drive his dragster Fri, Tisha offered me hers but I'm a tall girl, got mine fixed for Sat, Sun morn I woke up with a stomach bug I think from the kids on the field trip thurs when we left & couldn't do anything but throw up (which I did so much my eyes are bloodshot still and I think I've cracked a rib too) and I'm still sick today...rough stuff--Rick got Travis to drive Sun, he won 1st rd & lost 2nd by .001...I didn't make it out of the trailer. I feel like crap and Rockingham is in 2 days...

Car looks awesome Chuck! Thanks Mike!

Did I mention that I at least did not have to buy back this weekend?? lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, went to the hemitologist today and know a little more than I did when I went in! At least he doesn't feel putting me back on blood thinners is justified which to me is good news.
He did have 7 more vials of blood pulled and best I can tell is that he feels there are some drug interactions occuring between some of the drugs I take to prevent the re-occurence of Chron's disease and some of the cholestrol, blood pressure and arthritis pain medications I take which are resulting in some abnormal test results. The one comment he made was: "If you were a woman, most of these tests would be in the normal range!" My reply was: "Yea, an inch more and I would be a King and and inch less and I would be a Queen!" Go back in two weeks for latest blood test results! Confused Banging Head Hum Praying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday. We just about have this week over with.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,got to be short today, Wave bow....I know I know, Big Grin,to much to do and a short time to do it,got to go to the Feet Dr. this morning for a new pair of diabetic shoes,make a mold,make a shoe, Hum charge Ins.alot......... Hum No No........................
Sorry to hear about you getting sick Michelle,shoyt happens and in this case,well you know,j/k feeling,well you know this morning,hope you feel better by now....... Praying hug....................................................

Ya'll be having a gooden and prayers to all,and a special prayer to my buddy Steve(can you see me now No No)Stites and his wife on the new baby girl,borned yesterday,she was 5lb.and something,she was early (going to be a racer,with a RL already)but doing good,so prayers to the family,see ya'll in abit.....................................................

WaveChuck that be some prutty blue paint, Big Grin.....................................

I thought it mite short,but I was wrong again................... Wink...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I think I got some advise for all you folks with these health problems.
You gotta do like me, I eat lot's of red meat, drink good scotch, smoke good cigarettes (not those funny kind, party semi hard, used to chase wild women, ain't got the wind to do it much anymore, and I seem to be doing okay. Very seldom do I get sick and if I don't know what's wrong with me, it ain't wrong.

I do feel for all of you, particularly Michelle, spoiled a good race weekend.

Y'all have a gooden, xoxo hug to all the ladies! Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thanks for the comments on the paint. Came out ok. It sprayed nice, but I should have wet the floor down. I have zits in it from dust and the like. I hope they'll wash away whenever I get it out of the garage. And it's a big difference compared to the 41 year old paint. But I like it, and it will do the job I need it to do.

Michelle, sorry to hear you're under the weather. Rest up, you've got some traveling to do.

Hi Mike! Wave Hope everything works out for the Stites family.

I'd much rather be giving Bob a hand today instead of being at work. Cement is being poured right now probably, for the pavillion at Nikki's playground at the track.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, don't know if there is an SAS shoe store in your area but they are way better than any shoe you can buy at any regular shoe store. Years ago I was havin' trouble with my heels from wearing quality cowboy boots and Red Wing boots and went to the foot doctor who was a surgeon and he said I was developing heel spurs.
He made molds of my feet and then made an insole to place in my shoes but recommended that I go and buy SAS shoes and within a couple of the months the heel spurs were gone! Nice thing about SAS is that if your feet are two different sizes, they sell you the pair of shoes that fit each foot correctly! They may seem a bit high (around $140) but I will wear the kind I get for two years or so, just put a little black polish on them now and then when I scuff 'em up! The biggest and most important advice he gave me was: "Put the shoes on when you get up in the mornin' and don't take 'em off till you go to bed! No barefoot walkin' at all!" Try it, you'll like it! Eyes Banging Head Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thanks Floyd & the rest of you guys! feeling better today, about to give up hope on the camaro, so much left to do...but got my free entry in QR & get to cheer on our friends in the toc!

Nicole, where are you? Wish we'd got to spend more time together, Megan is such a pretty girl just like her Mom! I'd love to see some of the video of Jared & Kyle dancing that I think you were taking(?) funny stuff!!

We have those SAS somewhere Guy, I remember seeing that somewhere.

Bob was telling me about the pavilion on fb Chuck, good stuff!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning you all,hope everybodys doing fine,I good thanks for asking,there's them voices again,just got done with a couple of egg samwictches,with Texas Pete,and mayo,prutty good ifn I say so myself,headed to the hip Dr.to see ifn we can figure out,whats up with the hip pain,sure hope it's not a search and destory mission,like before,don't know what they're looking for,but they are looking...................... Hum...............................................

Got up at 513am and took load of steel across the mountain and unloaded it myself by hand,before the guys that run the place got in,it was only 5000lb,as the old saying goes,I'm He11 when I'm well,but I'm sick alot............ Eyes I'm stupid Laughing .............................

Well ya'll have at it,and prayer to all,and oh yea,ya'll have a gooden................................. Praying......................................

Hey Chuck Wave ...........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning Mike!! Wave

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Beautiful day out there today. Track has its first weeknight test and tune with a gambler's tonight. I think maybe someone Angel had a hand in it... today would have been Mark's birthday. Big big BIG hugs to Christine and my friends in the Brewer clan. hug hug

Today is also my baby sister's birthday. Happy birthday Jean! hug

Glad you're feeling better. When do you leave for the Rock Michelle? Will the Camaro be done for PRP? I can't wait to see you guys too! Do you know what time you're getting here?

Hi Mike! Wave Texas Pete is good stuff, as good as Red Hot. Not a fan of Tabasco though. Maybe try a little as a balm on your hip? I'm stupid

Good day to have some Ice Cream Ice Cream and to be with the people you love

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi Chuckybaby!! lol we are leaving tonight or in the am...Camaro is being stubborn, taking a lot longer than we thought but I'm still hopeful. Ma B will love this, had a great guy offer me his mustang for this weekend on fb, check out my profile & you'll see him--he posts on here too...Rick talked to him this morning & the distance & getting a stop on will make it too hard now...but it's a sharp car--even if it starts with the letter F Eyes Cool

Happy b'day Chuck's sister, gotta be good people if she's related to Chuck!

Celebrate today Ma B, we love you bunches!!!! hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning all! Too much going on and my head and stomach is just spinning. I wanna puke!!

The auction that I was going to have on May 8th is cancelled. After intense negoiations, the enitre shop, property and equipment has been sold. Just waiting for final papers to be drawn up. It's been a bad bad week for me. I don't know how much more I can take. But I keep going!!

Yesterday would have been Mark's 50th birthday. This still sucks and always will!! Thank you all for you support!

Michelle, you are more than welcome to take one of my cars to the ProAm. The 68 runs 9.40 and the copper car runs 10.80 so take your pick. They're both legal. Just let me know, I have to get new slicks for the red car if you're interested. I can get them up there for you! By the way, if you make it, my son will be racing too and will save you a pit spot where we pit!!

Okay, enough whinning, gotta keep moving.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a nice quiet weekend with nothing to do except go watch the fast VW's run in my boy's Outlaw Turbo class at Fontucky. It's a class he promotes for his motor and turbo customers that is heads up and few rules.
I had 2 weekends in a row so I've got my "fix" for a couple of weeks.