DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My pulled pork turned out to be 2 nice smokey pork roasts. I totally under estimated the time needed. 6 hours at 250 is not enough. The flavor turned out great, though.
Praying Angel hug Christmas Ice Cream

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
still sounds good Floyd, tree up, finally unpacked (well almost) great day at home ... happy Sunday Smile

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy and gray Monday here, fits the mood after the Steelers debacle yesterday... perfect opportunity to move up on Baltimore and separate from Cincy, but couldn't take advantage.

Floyd, you always make me hungry. Now I'm jonesing for pulled pork.

Good deal, Michelle. I'm hoping to have a tree up this year, haven't done it for a few, just need to stay off the couch when I get home and do it. I love all the lights on the tree, and all those folks who put up lights.

I got the 455 down to the short block. The intake looks like it will be fine. The crack in the back of the block went through the lifter valley, all the way to the front of the lifter vally. The cam broke about in half. I have hope that the heads will be ok.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys and gals,it's alittle gray here to this morning Chuck we could really use the rain,but it will when it's ready.............. Wink.........................

Look at it like this Chuck you're in the scrap metal business now........ Hum No No Tongue..............Iknow it ain't funny but you know me and junk I like it................. boring............................

Spent most of the night in the ER burnt my right eye welding yesterday,welder started messing up so I had my helment off trying to fix it and got zapped,woke up a 1am and felt like someone put sand in my eye tried flushing it out but that did'nt work so drove myself to the ER and got some help but with everybody having the flu it took awhile,but the good side was I brought bisquits for everyone and they did'nt even know I was gone,so all ended well and I left the Diner closed today so it's obviously a holiday,lets see,I know it's can't see monday holiday,I reckon it'll be ok,had a uncle who would get drunk on fri.thru sun.and took mon.off to get in a better mood so his mon.was always tues.so I'm just carry on a family condition.............. Eyes Hum No No I'm stupid......................................................

Well prayers all around and hope ya'lls day is fine,me I'm catching up on a little missed sleep.......................................... Sleep Praying hug Wave......................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,a little windy here today,clearing up for the next few days,did'nt get much rain still really dry,maybe in a few days............ Praying....................

Eye feels better this morning,sure is aggrivating when you get something in your eyes this is my first time getting blisters,had metal and wood and dirty fingers before,thats what Mom would say when we was kids,she say keep them dirty finger out of you eyes,I mite could have got what you had in your eye to start with but now you've added more dirt.............. Eyes Angel...........love Mom she has always been the fix-all........................... hug...................................

Well I hope ya'lls day is a good one and prayers to all of our MIA's hope you all are ok.................. Praying hug Christmas............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cooling off here for a few days, but at least it's supposed to dry up. All I want to do when it rains is sleep.

Mike, lol, yep, I've got me some scrap now. I am thinking of making the block into a table... stand it on the front end, and put a clear lucite top on it to show off the damage. The cam I'm hoping to salvage into our tree race trophy. Crank, I'll just take pics of, and then it goes to the scrap pile. Glad to hear your eye feels better. That's some scary stuff, with the welding. How is mom feeling?

Sure am missing our MIA's as well. Hope all are well.
hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
frosty rainy Rudolf Snowman

Miss Ya'll!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,kinda gloomy looking here this morning I believe the sun is getting up late this morning it is really gray out.............. Sleep....................

Hey Nicole Wave...........love the new funny faces,still need the thumbs up one,just saying....... Wink..............ya'll have a Merry Christmas.................. New Year.....................................

Hey Chuck,Mom is holding her on,good and bad days,quess we all have them,hers is just more often than mine,she don't seem to be staying as weak as before,I really think she just learning to manage it all a little better,thanks for asking................ Praying..........................

Well you all have a great day and prayers to all..................... Praying hug Wave..........................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Sun is out now, but it was a brisk morning... nice to see some sunshine.

Good to see you in here, Nicole! Smile

How's the knee, Mouse?

Mike, glad to hear about mom. I hope she keeps on getting stronger and managing things.

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Here ya go Mike

Thumbs up Double Thumbs up

Now off for a little Christmas shopping!

Hi Chuck Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug cryingMornin Y'all!
Today would of been my 31st anniversary. Sure do miss that red head.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That is so sweet Floyd hug
Nicole comes thru, love the smileys.
Hate that for you Chuck, guess the positives are good to make note of Wink love Christmas...
busy, busy but love to check on you guys...wishing you all a day full of smiles tomorrow Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thanks Michelle. In 2 weeks it will be 13 years since she passed. Angel
Not going to be cooking outside this weekend. It's raining and supposed to go on for 3 or 4 days. Looks like Buddy and I are going to get in some good nap times. Praying Angel hug rainy

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,thanks Nicole,I knowed you could get that done Double Thumbs up.......love all the smiley faces,been needing a thumbs up guy for awhile............ Big Grin................

Floyd,this week for some reason or the other I have had alot of dreams about my Dad we worked together so long and he's been gone for a little over 4yrs. don't seem possible,I sure miss him too,you take care and keep all those memories close........... hug...............

Well I'm out of here the sun is in high gear and up on the chip and I'm still in first gear,hope ya'lls day is great and prayers all around and see ya'll later........... Thumbs up Double Thumbs up Thumbs up Praying hug Wave................................................................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Hoping everyone is doing well. Things here are not so bad. Still having the issue with my leg. Don't yet have a handle on it. Feels like a severe leg cramp 24/7, and to be honest, it is getting a bit old.

Tuesday, I was the center of attention for a brief moment. After my cat scan for my leg, I was leaning on the wall waiting for Ol' what's her name was in the ladies room. Just leaning on the wall with my eyes closed, trying to take some pressure off my leg. All of a sudden, I had all kinds of people around me and then there was the nurses with masks, and gloves and carts. Seems where they had put the needle in my arm for the contrast during the scan was seriously pumping out blood. Had blood all over me, standing in a pool of it, and dripping down the wall. I guess it looked scary at first, but as soon as they realize it was no big deal, they re-bandaged my arm, cleaned me up and sent me on my way. First time that has happened to me. Thinking it was because I was leaning on my walking stick, and put a lot of pressure on my arm. So far, I have yet to hear from the doctor about the results of all these tests. Hoping it is something simple, and they can give me a pill, or smack me up side the head and make it go AWAY.

Other than my little adventure, not much happening here. I need to get over this and finish the shed. At least I got it closed in, and of course, it will not rain for at least six years now. Lots of work left, but I will get it done.

I think I will find something to gnaw on for breakfast, so I am otta here.

Ya'll be of Good Cheer!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbrrrrisk out there this AM, but the sun is out and we're supposed to hit mid 40s. Not bad for December.

Nicole, wanna do my shopping for me? Big Grin New smileys are aces! Snowman

Floyd, a toast to you and Diane. 12/12 is a good day.. it's also my friends AJ and Brianna's anniversary, their 3rd was yesterday. I hope you thought of some good memories.

Ken, that's a little freaky... I don't handle seeing real blood so well. I hope they find out what's up with your leg. Maybe you pinched a fuel line in there?? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Thursday everyone. Well we made it back from Tennessee and I have been running ever since. It seems while I was gone, nothing got done and I came back to a pile of work. We had a great time with the kids. Didn't really do anything big, just enjoyed each others company and relaxed a lot. I sure do miss them and really didn't want to come home, but I say that every year. I sure will be glad when I don't have to get on that plane and leave.

You all take care and I will check in soon.

Hugs & Prayers all around hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,little chilly this morning here in Cana looking like it's going to be in the low 60's by this afternoon,so looking like a good day................... Double Thumbs up.............................

Good to hear from you Susie ain't that the way of it when you leave with all the work caught up when you get back it's always behind..................... Banging Head....................good luck getting caught up......................

Well prayers all around and hears hoping ya'lls day is a good one................... Praying hug Wave.....................................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all! TGIF! Sun is out in Pittsburgh, feels good. Still a little nip, but, it is December after all.

Good to see you, Susie. I know that feeling with the work.

You all have a great weekend!
hug Ice Cream