DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Hoping the Penguins play better tonight, after sneaking away with a win Monday night.

Floyd, for sure, they have some awesome cars.

Nick, the track's videographer does great work. Hopefully I'll get in there myself, instead of vicariously through my friends, or on the blooper reel. Big Grin

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning guys. Sorry about the long time no talk. Finally wrapped up paper work for my first client, settlement date is 7/10 for her. So excited. While in the midst of this, I think I got my dad interested in doing some real estate investing. He has some money to throw around. Would make for great side money.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:

Hopefully I'll get in there myself, instead of vicariously through my friends, or on the blooper reel

check your PM

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Pens won last night, today is about as perfect a weather day as you can get, sunny, clear, 74, and I'm going to the Milkshake Factory this afternoon. Life is grand! Big Grin

1258, that's awesome, congrats!

Nick, got it!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ! How we all going? Today is the last 90s we will see for a while , forecast shows only triple digits for the next week , drink plenty of water and bring your own shade .... LOL

I believe only have two more races for all of June and July show's none at all... Think of pulling apart backup motor, Its been started on the stand and sounded wealthy but the head gaskets really not right for the bore. As I remember .015 larger than bore and that has me wondering , easy fix as the motor being out and on a stand an all.

Anyone hitting the track this weekend, or you all just cutting the grass...

Chuck, I think the Pens are going all the way! A milkshake sure sounds good right now... I'm think chocolate , but hold the whip cream I'm still on a diet.

Camaroracer , that's really great, closing in July. Hope you get another one in the works soon.

Floyd , how's woody doing?

Have A Great Day..... Relaxing

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Rd,

Woody is doing good. I'm still working on his separation anxiety. I leave alone for a little while everyday. It will take some time, it's only been a little over a week.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Hey Rd,

Woody is doing good. I'm still working on his separation anxiety. I leave him alone for a little while everyday. It will take some time, it's only been a little over a week.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd my Jack lived almost 18 years and never did get used to being left behind. I mean in your wildest dreams you never saw the tantrums he could throw. Chewed on the bottom of every exterior door in ever house I owned.......

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern that was one smart Jack , who wants to be left behind anyway ?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm taking Woody with me for rides almost everyday. Last night we fired up the mini truck and cruised the neighborhood. He didn't get at all nervous like Buddy did.
It's just in the summer I can't always take him with me cause I will not leave him in the truck while I go inside a store. I hate to see a pet left in a hot vehicle.
Today I've got to go to Home Depot so he will get another taste of being alone for a little bit.
Y'all have a gooden. Be Right Back

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Yesterday was the definition of a chamber of commerce ordered day. Today and tomorrow look pretty good as well, just a few degrees warmer, high 70s. Bummer for me is, the track has test and tune only this weekend. Which is good for it, after all the rain outs, it needs good attendance at TnT to bring some funds in.

Nick, triple digits, no thanks! We rarely hit that here, and when we do, it's pretty miserable. Not enough milkshakes to cool me down. LOL at holding the whipped cream. By that theory, the strawberry milkshake was health food. Big Grin I hope the Pens can close out and win the Cup. The odds are in their favor for sure.

Floyd, I was wondering of you took Woody on the mini truck, and if he liked it. Sounds like you're getting along well. Glad you found each other.

Fern, when are you racing again?

You all have a great weekend. It's that time again!
Relaxing

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck don't know when I will race next---when the mood moves me I guess. Floyd I always took Jack to Lowes with me---put him in the cart and let him ride. Mowing grass, putting motor home back together, doing laundry, etc. You all have a good day

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd I always take my dog to Lowes and never had a problem, also the hot rod shop, three of the grocery store near me, the bank, the US post office, cell phone store , restaurants that have outdoor seating the list goes on. If she hears your car key's she has her leash in her month and is ready to go. The only time she could care less is when I'm leaving the house at 4:00 am for work ... LOL

But your so right about a dog in a hot car , I about went nuts a couple weeks ago when I saw a dog in a closed up car in 90 degree weather. I found the owner made sure she knew how I felt about that. Super Angry

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be another hot one. Woody gets another ride today cause I got to go to the pharmacy. But they have a drive up window so all will be good. Then we will spend the rest of the day watching all the cars races on TV with the AC on. We know how to live comfortably.
Y'all have a gooden. Relaxing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a good weekend. No points this past weekend, but I made some test hits, playing with shift points, and made the first full 1/4 mile pull this season. We did dial in lanes for a couple of passes, and my buddy and I matched up. I took too much stripe in the first one in a double breakout and lost, and he went red to by .036 pack in the second one. Good stuff. Yesterday was a graduation party for one of the racing family. He came up through junior dragsters, and in a big car the last couple of years. He goes to USMC boot camp in 2 weeks, good kid and family.

Fern, that's a good position to be in.

Floyd, same for you, racing on tv, in the AC. Big Grin

You all have a good day!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning guys. Been busy with getting my first client all situated with paper work. Holy moly. Otherwise my pops is definitely interested in getting into investing real estate and flipping, but at the smaller scale. Hopefully some extra cash.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all... Hump day is here and could not be happier. Last Friday took me 5 hours to get home from work, Its a real long story and I don't feel like typing it all out but it was not fun...

Chuck , your Pens have a rough road ahead of them, hope they do good .

Camaroracer, its all about the details , I'm sure you'll get that closing done. In the right market you can make a bucket full of cash in flipping, hope you and your dad do good.

Have A Great Day....

DRR Trophy
Picture of Guys kid
posted Hide Post
Well more like evening Ya'll! Just thought I would pop on in and say "Howdy" been busier than a one legged man in a but kicking contest. Just did not want you all to think I forgot about ya!

~Jami

Posts: 10 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: October 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My baby sister was in town, so I took yesterday off to hang out with her. Good day, lunch with mom, dad, and our aunt and uncle, then saw U2 last night with our other sister and her husband. Really good show.

1258, I've only bought one house in my life, and man, the paperwork. Never signed my name so many times.

Nick, sounds like the wrong kind of adventure. I hope all is good now. The Pens have to win 2 out of 3, with 2 games on home ice. I like the chances.

Jami, always good to see you popping in here too. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good to see you in here Jami---your Dad was a good person that I knew back when I lived in Queen Creek, AZ a long time ago. Haven't been on for awhile as nothing to report. Cut grass, trim hedges, scrape driveway, work on motor home, clean house, etc. You know, all the regular stuff all of us have to do every day. Might go to the Coalition race at Piedmont next week---if the mood moves me. You all have a good day.