DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Chuck, it was a big get together,standing room only. Proud to be there. RIP Brad

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Dang it's the 24th of Apr.and my milk is out of date 1 day,boy life stinks somedays,don't ya know, Eyes Wink Tongue........................
And then I look out the window of the great mini-winnie,and there sits my tractor with a flat front tire,the price one pays for running through that old junk mobliehome with a four-wheel drive tractor,oh well,at least it's just one,and not four, Big Grin.........................................................

Howdy,good folks,don't mean to complain,but life is good today,so a little complaining,mite make up for some of the happiness for today,don't want to sound,to excited about a rainy looking Sat.............. Hum............................................

Well didn't get back from working out around the county yesternight,till late,so Michelle did'nt get to do the Bristol picks for ya,so sorry bout that,and BTW Michelle said,to tell everyone Hi Wave,and that she still hadn't figured out how to post off her blackberry,and that they were having a ball at Bristols,Spring Fling,and that she couldn't wait to meet up with Nicole last night,so hope the rain stays away and that the Drr members there,have fun and turns on some W's................Good Luck Gang..................... Car.................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and smile all you can today,since it's smile all you can day, Big Grin don't know ifn it's a offical holiday,but it ought to be............................. Hum Tongue.............................................

Buy Wave everybody..........................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, your pain pills must be wearing off. You're coherent. Laughing
Guy, get out and do something constructive. I'm stupid
Mornin Michelle, Christine, Nicole, all the ladies.
All you guys, Wave

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! What a week,but it's over and a new one will begin!! Is that a good thing???? Anyway, taking life as it comes!!

Got some good news, my Mom had her surgery, everything went well,but, there is NO cancer!!! Wooowhooo!!! Thank you to our Angels and Jesus!!!

Want to say Happy Birthday to my sister Lorraine!!

Okay, going on a little road trip today. I will tell you all about it later on!!

Have a great weekend, be safe, stay strong and lend a helping hand!!

Thinking of you all!!

Missing our Angels!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Have fun, Christine! I'm going drag racing. Car Heritage Series, Auto Club Raceway, Fontana, CA, D/gas. hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I did Floyd, I edged the backyard and the wife mowed it as we awaited the return of our grandaughter's dog, Monster's return from her spaying surgery. Brought her home like she was a wet dish rag yesterday and she is much better today! As is my shoulder! My energy level is still not up to par and hopefully I will get the "full scoop" from the hemitologist on Tuesday as to all the recent confusing blood tests results! Gotta feelin' it is a medication problem. As a result of the dog's surgery and my lack of intitiative I passed up on the Team Firebird race today! I'll be back in shape real soon, you can bet on it! Didn't even get to go see my grandson knock a home run in his baseball game today. Things are gonna get better! Bet on it! Eyes Banging Head Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn doctors say "take a pill" for everything and when it don't work they say "try this one".
That's why they call what they do "practicing".

I had a good day at the Heritage race. The old pump gas 4000 lb hay hauler gave me a 10.630 right off the trailer yesterday morning. That made me #5 qualifier on the 10.60 index. That's the quickest she's ever run. I'll be the duck in rd 1 though, since I can't cut a light. But it sure is fun going heads up and not worrying about shoe polish. And I get paid!
The announcer made some crack about me representing Team Geritol. Can't get no respect from those kids.
Y'all have a gooden. Car Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Finally got to take the S10 to the track yesterday, and me and the ole girl ended up with a runner up in the final. I just couldn't believe it. I haven't been to a final since the mid 90's. So needless to say yesterday was a good day for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WTG Mouse,I know exactlly how you feel,I got my first in 10 yrs.last year(r-up that is)and some folks thought that I mite be upset,but man it felt like I won,so congrats,us S-10 fellas got to stick together,lol,I have two of them dudes,and love em.................... hug Car...............................

Floyd,boy do I know about the pill thing,it's kinda damned if you do damned if you don't,I'm really sick of being a test dummy for the Dr.to try this one on,the last one for Blood Pressure is what they think now,cause the hip pain from affecting the muscles,so yea,I bout ready to go the natural route,more liquid sunshine,and less man made poison............... Hum Eyes Big Grin..........................................

Ok,good morning gang,hope the weekends been fine,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll afterwhile.................God Bless..................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Well, grandaughter's dog Monster has her smiley face back on now and is lively as ever since her spaying surgery on Friday. She still doesn't care for the head cone to keep her from licking her sutures which we only put on her when we leave her alone outside now. I can see the wife's brain churnin'! She's probably gonna use it on my next! Don't know why, I'd break my neck if I tried to lick myself anywheres! You all have a good "slumday"! Eyes not worthy Laughing Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
I really don't want this to be Monday already.
I got the coffee going, so maybe that will help, and Chuck, there's a Mountain Dew in the fridge.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Mouse, Mornin all.....

Monday back by popular demand Sleep

BB have a good one

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mouse and Big L,and the rest of the GM thread gang,looks to be shaping up to be a good week to get some spring work done,a little rain for the first of the week and a lot of sun for the end of the week,so life is good today...........................................

Hope everybody got alot of W's turned on in their lane this weekend,and got to have some fun,Mouse was in the finals this weekend,and got his self a r-up,that was real cool to hear,I'm thinking he said first since 96,maybe wrong about the date,but sure know how he feels,so who else done any good this weekend,ya'll have a gooden and God Bless all ya'll...........................................

Hey Chuck Wave Well it's offical,I will get to see you and everybody else at the WFC in Bristol in July,I sent my money in for the entry this morning,so can't wait to meet all my Drr friends and maybe me and you can finally have that long awaited Long Neck,we so often refer to,(that is when Mannie ain't around and they ain't no racing happening)can't wait till then,see everybody afterwhile...................................

Oh yea,hope MsFurr and Nicole got to meet up at Bristol this weekend and had a good time,sounded like a great race broke out at a nice get together in Bristol.....................................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Top O the morn there Hawks and the rest of ya.
just checkin in.....concreteman is still kickin.
I hope life is treating you all well....Mike, How is Mannie, I bet he is growin like a weed.
went to Motormile sat, first time out this year. Had a great time as usual. Took my granddaughter, Lacey, she's 3....she had a good time also.
well, best get out of here and get some work done, catch ya'll later.....Be Cool....

Tomahawk Racing
Marty St.Clair

Posts: 643 | Location: Troutville, VA | Registered: September 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Made it through the whole weekend with little, if any shoulder pain and starting to get some much needed stamina back. "Monster" is now an "it" instead of a "she" and is almost back to herself completely! Don't like that cone we put on her when we can't be around to keep her from licking herself but since grandaughter had to go home is sure stickin' close to grandma and is likin' stayin' in the house. Did some investigatin' on the net last nite and it appears she is more of an Australian Cattle Dog than an Australian Shepard! Go tomorrow to the hemitologist and will be glad to get that over with hoping he really knows how to "read blood tests" and can give me the straight scoop! Just gotta feelin' he is gonna order a fresh new batch of test and a re-visit before he give his final determination. You all have a good and bountiful week as we fight off all the mescan lovin' protesters out here this week! Eyes Hum Ice Cream Wave not worthy Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Guy, you better study up for them tests. maybe you better take Monster with you and sneak a different sample in there to really screw up the results.
I kinda like your governor's approach to thsi illegal crap. I just hope they don't move over here to California. We got enough already and our politicians haven't got the balls to pull something like that.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sounds like good weekends all around! It rained on the PRP parade, so I didn't thrash hard to finish the car. I'm close, maybe even make Thursday's test n tune.

Congrats Mouse! That's good stuff! Thanks for the Dew, I need it this Monday.

How did you end up Floyd? Team Geritol pull off a couple rounds? Big Grin

Good to see you Marty. Good stuff taking Lacey around the track.

Woo hoo Mike! Wave That will be awesome to see you guys at Bristol! Once we're eliminated we can have that long neck. Let's make it the last pair of one of those nights, though, ok?, before we pop a top? Big Grin

So Michelle and Nicole, your cheeks hurting from smiling so much? Can't imagine it's much different than when Michelle met Christine. Tons of Smile going around.

Christine, awesome news about the surgery! Can't wait to see pics of your road trip result.

Guy, glad to hear you're getting some go back, and hope they have the scoop for you.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, I got beat on a hole shot. I out ran him but caught him at the stripe. i ran it across the scales and it was 4004 lbs. I don't think I will ever get it to work on a pro tree. But I have fun trying.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Let's try this!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That's better, you cvan read what it say's. i think it's cool as hell.