DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
My let shoulder bothered me so much yesterday evening that I decided I was goin' in today and see my primary care doctor! Called this morning about 9 and they said they had an opening at 11:45 and I told them I would be there although I slept out most of the pain overnight or the 850 mg. of Ibuprofen stomped on it this morning when I took it. He took some blood samples and sent me know for spinal and shoulder x-rays! Hope they will find what is low on grease and tell me where to put that 90W! It's 6 p.m. now and ache coming back a little. Put some Flexall on it and that seems to help. Maybe will know more by tomorrow evening! Bless all those folks who lost relatives and friends in OKC 15 years ago. McVeigh was a waste I'm glad he's where he is! Praying No No Banging Head Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey gang,been another tough day with the hip pain,sounds like the GM thread is about over the hill,lol,maybe we're on the road to recovery,I can only hope,catch up tomorrow I hope.................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mike praying for you to get past that hip pain...keep hanging in there my friend.. Praying

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ALL!!

Up and attem early today getting Scott Ready for the Spring Fling. . . Can't wait, oh wait, I will wait till the kids get done with school on Friday Eyes crying

Hope everyon has a great one!!

Christine hope the ice cream wast the best!!

Bob, Guy and Mike hoping ya'll are feelin good today!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning my friends and neighbors,hope the sun is shining wherever you are,it's looking like rain here today and tomorrow,so according to Luck Ryan,Rain Is A Good Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!,Rain makes corn,Corn makes whiskey,whiskey makes my honey a little bit friskey,or as the song goes Tongue Big Grin.....So there's a silver lining in every cloud,according to Luke....................................

Bob,thanks for the prayers,and thanks to everybody else for saying a prayer for me,don't mean to complain about the hip pain,with so many,on here and the family being sick with all kind of things,but your toe ache is your toe ache.
Don't know where the pain came from,but narrowed it down to,maybe a new med,for blood pressure,that I have just started,stop taking it,for a few days and maybe can tell,if that is it,what made us go to the med.was a old wrist injury,started hurting like crazy two days ago,that had'nt been that bad for awhile,(got throwed over a horses head,years ago,when I said stop,he said not,and then said yes,and there I went,so we're hoping that,it's the med.that has stirred up all this pain,we'll see,so onward and upward......................sorry for the long post on it,but you know me after a cup of coffee,and Guy the reason for the artifical hip,was due to a childhood growth disorder,all my joints are open without that soft stuff,that makes them work,so a grease joint would be a good idea,I even recommended it to the Dr. when he replaced the hip,and he said,Quote,we'll look into it,and never stopped working,I was rambling on about it,while he was getting ready to work on the hip a few years ago,wonder why he did't pay me know attention,could it had been the rambling,naw,could'nt have been..................... I'm stupid Laughing Big Grin..........................................

Guy,I sure hope you get to feeling better,we need your expertise in all matters that concern the GM thread...................... bow Tongue.............................

And Bob,God Bless you for praying for others in your time of troubles,good man,I don't care what anybody else on the board says.......... Eyes Laughing ...............................................................

Floyd,you ought to run for something,cause I'd sure vote for ya,on second thought,maybe you are running from someones husband,lol,could'nt resist,you silver fox,or thats just what,I heard............... Hum Wink...........................................................

Nicole good to have you back,glad you are having fun in Tenneessee,how many E's in Tenneessee............ Hum Busted................................................

Big L get to work and get that blaster car out,and get to turning on some M's,opps thats W's,M's are for maybe's,and we want W's..................... Big Grin.....................................................

Mouse you da man,got a lot going on,and still have time to think of others,we'll never forget Okla.City bombing.................... Praying......................................................

MaB,slow down,you're going to wear yourself out,ifn you don't slow down,and then who's going to take care of us,less organized folks,like me.................. hug Angel Praying Smile..................................................

And MsFur,were in the world H Y B,hope all is well,ain't much longer till the kids are out of school,and then we will be busy......................... Eyes Tongue..................................................

Hey Chuckster Wave I hope all is well in the big city,down here in the country,things are rolling right along,see the olds is coming right along,won't be long before,there's some burnouts in your future......................... Car................................................

Ok,who have I forgot,please forgive me,ifn I did,well ya'll have a gooden,and I'll be praying a special pray this morning for all ya'll guys and gals,so at 9am join me if you will,God Bless ya'll my puter family..................... Tongue Big Grin.........................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Been a busy weekend and manic Monday.

Mouse, good call. I remember that day well. My best friend's cousin was working in the city then, and there was some anxious moments until they heard from him.

Welcome back Nicole! Thanks for sending the shirt! I have a nice rotation going on, just about always have a nice clean DRR shirt in the drawer so I can pimp the site. Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I sure hope you're feeling better. Nice to see the coffee is working at least. Laughing

Michelle, how was Bristol? How'd you all do?

Bob, glad you're getting through the last session. I hope it's over soon and the results are what you want.

Guy, that's good stuff with the grandson's baseball. I love the game, glad to hear about the young 'uns playing.

Floyd, really sorry to hear about your friend. Man, cancer sucks.

BB, new ride looks awesome. Can't beat that combo of ARC and R&R. My buddy Scotty Campbell will be getting his in the next week or 2.

Christine, I came in from the garage last night about 10, and had some ice cream. I did feel better too, after the manic Monday. Ice Cream Hugs! hug

Cancer really sucks. Lymphoma took Tom, one of my oldest brother's classmates and our neighbor growing up, on Holy Thursday. He was only 47, married with 3 kids. My brother is tore up pretty bad about it all, and not being able to attend the funeral. Praying Praying for Tom, his family, and all those dealing with cancer and its affects.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey gang, no excuses just busy as can be, dang I hope e'one feels better soon....we had to stop the race at Bristol Sunday for the ambulance to come to our pit, Madi's nose wouldn't stop bleeding! She has nose bleeds ever so often but neither I nor Trevor's wife Thessa could get it to stop...it was just pouring for a long time before we got them down there. It took them a while to get it stopped too but she was a little trooper thru the whole thing.
We didn't make it past the 3rd rd either day Chuck but it wouldn't have mattered because they ran the next rds while we were working on Madi's nose.
Well I'm going back for the 3 20k's this weekend, so if I'm gonna have luck I hope it's coming this weekend, can't wait to meet you Nicole!!
So true Mike, and they are growing up way toooo fast!
Floyd, so sorry about your friend...and you got my vote too!! Miss you Ma B...can't wait to see you & Chuck & the prp gang!
Family dentist appt this evening so I gotta run...hope you all have a great evening!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The further I go the confuseder I get! Went to the primary care doctor yesterday and explained how painful my left shoulder has been and told him the only time I was not in pain was in the mornings about and hour after I took my 850 mg. of ibuprofen. So he has it X-rayed and they draw to vials of blood. They called this morning and said the X-rays all showed everything normal in shoulder and spine. Later today they called and said I should discontinue the ibuprofen for a month to see if the kidney function goes back in line! That is the only thing keeping my shoulder from hurting continously! Shoulder doesn't hurt until late afternoon when morning dose of ibuprofen wears off. They also want me to go see rhuemetologist so he can further confuse me. Think I will wait until I see the hematologist next Tuesday and see if I can get the straight scoop on what's going on! Go to the chiropractor tomorrow and hopefully he can settle this shoulder paint down for a while. And just when I was getting to enjoying retirement! Banging Head I'm stupid Hum censored Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Never heard the alarm go off, and i overslept, so needless to say. i'm late for work.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,a little wet here this morning,need a day off anyway,so I can catch up on my do nothing stuff,I like to do....................

Ya'll have a wonderful day,full of good stuff,that makes you smile,and a gooden on top of that,and prayers to all,and see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hey Mike! Wave Save me a long neck, please.

Michelle, bummer about the weekend. That's great Madi is a trooper about that. It still freaks me out if I get one! I'm with you, if you want some luck riding with you, it's at the Spring Fling!

Guy, what if you rubbed your shoulder with some Los Dos sauce?? Big Grin

I'm getting closer to being done. My buddy is supposed to pick up paint for me. There's a shop here that can put stock colors in spray cans. The car is getting spray cans for now, and hopefully real paint next year. If my axles come in this week, and we don't get rain, I hope to be at the track Saturday.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I'm up on time this morning, and the coffee is brewing. I'm making it strong again this morning, and there will be plenty to go around.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Ok me allergies have got the best of me, my eye was swollen and running all day. . . No contact. . . No see, I am as blind as a bet with out them so pretty much got nothing done. Went to Dr this morning got Meds for the eye, so should be able to put contact in in the AM and when Sheldon is done the TCAPS we are outta here to go meet Michelle Smile Wave

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hugs and Prayers hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,prutty here this morning,Mouse thanks for the coffee,comes in handy,when you can't get but one eye open,now that the other has finally got open,It's going to be ok..................... Eyes Tongue.....................................

Nicole,hope ya'll have fun over at Bristol,going to be a great weekend of racing over there,good luck to all that plans on going..................... Car....................................................
And this pollin(sp)stinks,can't wait for it to get done............... crying.........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayer all around and we'll see ya'll in a bit.................................... Praying....................................

Wave Hey Chuck,Olds is looking good......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Axles should be here today or tomorrow. I still have to get the broken piece out of the carrier. That's next up. Weather doesn't look like it's cooperating though.

Mouse, had to go right to the Dew this morning. That will save some coffee for the left coasters.

Nicole, sorry to hear about the allergies. That sux. Have a blast and laugh a lot with Michelle and Rick... it's easy to do!

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks, we're getting there. Can't wait to get behind the wheel again.
Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck, tried some of the Los Dos sauce internally on Tuesday and it hasn't even helped, even with my dancing lessons (That's the dance I call the "Mess" where I just set still and let my bowels move.) In fact, I ate an Arby's roast beef, some DQ fries and a strawberry shake yesterday and when I got ready to go to bed last night, outa the "blue" here it all came, right out my mouth. Mighta have to use roto-router on the other end today to get things flowing the right way again. Went to Chiropractor yesterday and he made my shoulder feel some what better and go back again tomorrow. Called my doctors and told them to send all their blood test to the hemitologist I am to meet with on Tuesday and since he is a "blood expert" (drip under pressure) I will see what his explanation is at that time rather than listening to three or four others who "think" they know what the problem is! Go pick wife up today and I am sure she is drained after spending almost a week keeping her aunt on her feet! She is 78 and dementia get's worse with every spell! Think they have been butting heads quite a bit! Also get to pick up my beautiful grandaughter who is gonna help me get "Monster", 1 year old Australian Shepard/Catahoula mix (all white) to the vet to get spayed in the morning. She's (the dog)very strong and very fast and loves to run and play. Gotta feelin, she won't be full of life when we pick her up at the vet's at 3 tomorrow! You all have a better day than me! Banging Head Hum Confused Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Drr,feeling better,so lookout world,Big Mike,coming to get his piece of the pie........... Eyes Tongue..........Been laid up with this hip pain for over a week now,got it narrowed down to a new blood pressure med.they put me on,I know the pain in the hip muscles hurts worse now than the BP,but I also know I have to take care of the BP,so onward and upward........................... Big Grin.............................................................

Man it would be fun being at Bristol,getting my butt handed to me 1st.and the BB rd.these folks were on yesterday,racing like that is fun,but tough on my fixed income,maybe I'll win the Dragster raffle,sat.night and get to be a small part of it,that would be cool Cool........................................................

Well ya'll get at it,it is fri.and looks to be a allright weekend,so lets turn on some W's and have some fun with family and friends,cause when the day is done family and friends beats out the work week or day,so givem a hug and lettem know how important they are to you,even if they are a pain in the butt............ Eyes hug Laughing ......................................................................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and hopefully we'll be around to see the sun go down,if not,ya'll turn the lights off before you leave,this power bill is killing me,kinda of ironic,don't you think.................... Hum I'm stupid Rolling Laughing ........................................................................................

Mey Chuck Wave ..............as Hank Jr. says,why can't we all just have a Loooonnnnngggg Neck,good question............................ Laughing ................Here's to you buddy................................................................................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang!!

Up and at em!! Got lots to do to try to leave around 1 today!!

Hoave a great weekend Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Got out to the track yesterday, got pitted and tech'd. Today is test and tune but we gotta take a break @ 1:00 and go to Brads funeral. Going to be a somber day.
One of the guys had stickers made up. This has got to stop. I'm running out of window to put rememberance stickers on. Losing to many friends. Praying Angel RIP

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!

Guy, sorry to hear that. I like my food to process normally. I hope someone gets the right explanation for you soon.

Hi Mike! Wave I may have to ponder Hank's question a spell this weekend. Big Grin I'll raise one to you if I do. Big Grin

Have fun at Bristol, Nicole! Good luck to SL! The new sticker should bring him some luck! Smile

Floyd, I hear you there. I sure hope we don't have to add any stickers like that for a long long time. Best to you and Brad's friends and family today. I hope you win it in memory of him this weekend.

Have a great weekend all. Don't forget some Ice Cream Ice Cream

hug hug